Old 01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joeling
Hey u forgot me too lah. For that I'll have to get an e-revo

Regards,
Joe Ling
No noNOn nOno nO NoN on o how can i forgot our king of savage

my personal view.. i buy a savage like i just want to keep forever because it never bring dissapointed with me lolz

JOE BILA bELi FLUXXXXXXXXX !?!?!?!?!?!? shall be come out at feb liaw ~~ hahhaa but not cheap o ... may be around USD599
Old 01-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

A friend of mine buy the new e-revo, and the e-revo looks cool, its more streamlined, and longer than the nitro revo, but, that things weights a lot!!, with the batteries on, weights more than the revo with a full tank of nitro.
So, we were there at our new track (yeah!), and make a little e's race. Both cars use stock motors, and 4500mah batteries (e-revo with duratrax, and my e-savage with tenergy).
The final veredict? I still love my e-savage hehehe. it has more aceleration, but no as much top speed as the e-revo. Steering in the e-revo is better than the e-savy's one (obviously, with 2 stering servos the tires turn faster).
But there is one big BUT on the e-revo... its all plastic!, it sound like a plastic car, and it weights like an steel car LOL
I wont change my e-savy. With a good pair of battery packs, 2wd drive, and bow tie tires, its a very nice race machine.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default e revo with novak HV Pro 4.5

Hi guys,

Just want to share the info..
i owned the E revo. for me, once the car converted to brushless, like i had in mine with novak HV pro 4.5 turn. 17mm hexes to suit the nitro truggy rims, sway bar, aluminium skid plate n other else some more.
it's damn fast n the best among my r/c car. but a bit costly...
i satisfied with this truck much...
Old 02-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

Any idea how much it will cost for a brand new E-revo in malaysia?
& how much it will cost for the brushless for this truck?

Thanks.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well, I don't know of anyone here selling the E-REVO although there was a thread sometime last year where 1 person said he's bringing in Traxxas products. You'll have to use the search button.

As for buying from overseas - a brushed E-REVO rtr costs between USD400 to USD450 depending on where u shop.

As for brushless stuff :

1) ESC - Castle Creations Mamba Monster Max - USD 150 approx
2) Motor - Medusa 70mm 1600KV - USD 130 approx or Neu equivalent USD 240 approx
3) Battery - 5 or 6S 4000mah to 5000mah 20c minimum capacity - price varies
4) You'll need sway bar to handle better for track use
5) 17mm hex conversion + truggy wheels again to handle better
6) the stock springs are too soft - have to buy some optional one to suit ur car weight (depends on what battery u use)
7) single servo conversion with better servo (13 or 15kg is nice) - RM300 to Rm400

Originally Posted by Slivia
Hi Guys,

Any idea how much it will cost for a brand new E-revo in malaysia?
& how much it will cost for the brushless for this truck?

Thanks.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

joeling,

Thanks for the infor.
I'll be making a trip to HK soon, just want to survey the price in malaysia to make sure i get a good deal there.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

of coz... sure good deals there...
Old 08-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool

hi all..
reviving this thread since I need guidance on the e-Revo.. I just got myself the e-Revo from a friend (2nd hand) about 3 weeks ago, but the truck looks brand new.. hardly being bash around..
Need tips on brushless conversion that suitable for the e-Revo.. I did read about the Mamba Monster + the Neu motor.. but I dont think its available here... any suggestion on a good brushless for the truck?
The current stock e-Revo did allow me to the backflip most of the time.. I really love it.. never had any brushless exprience yet.. the e-Revo was my first EP truck...
to me.. the e-Revo is awesome!!!!

Thanks..
Old 08-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default flux problem...

savage flux diffs ada bunyi "click"...ramai owner kat US letak shim CEN kat diff diaorang utk setelkan problem ni...kat sini mana nak cari...harga RM3800 kat HPC x masuk lipo...diff savage nitro & Esavage no problem at all...maybe flux motor too powerfull...
Old 08-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I think the hobbywing big esc will work. However, the motor included in the combo set maybe too hot for racing. Could be fine for bashing & speed runs though. This combo is available locally somewhere in Malaysia or Singapore.

I bought my esc from a local guy called voon. Go to the buy/sale section in the last couple of pages, he's selling some option parts for CR-01. His avatar is the mountaineer 3 speed. He may be able to help u.

May I know what is your intended application ?

Originally Posted by AimanXT
hi all..
reviving this thread since I need guidance on the e-Revo.. I just got myself the e-Revo from a friend (2nd hand) about 3 weeks ago, but the truck looks brand new.. hardly being bash around..
Need tips on brushless conversion that suitable for the e-Revo.. I did read about the Mamba Monster + the Neu motor.. but I dont think its available here... any suggestion on a good brushless for the truck?
The current stock e-Revo did allow me to the backflip most of the time.. I really love it.. never had any brushless exprience yet.. the e-Revo was my first EP truck...

Thanks..
Regards,
Joe Ling
Old 08-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AimanXT
hi all..

Thanks..
yo bro, alamak main brushless pulak ke? huhuhu.. anyway, saya jumpe ni

http://www.mudah.my/Brand-New-Hobbyw...bo-3607907.htm

tapi xtau durable ke tak, and tak kenal pun siapa seller. so hati2. anyway, take care of the diff. last time i use brushless i break the diff a lot, until cost to replace diff is almost same with the cost to buy new MT.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

bro joeling,
My intention at the moment mostly to bash around.. never thought of racing yet since there's no monster truck racing here anyway..
At least.. I can start saving for brushless... n can race with nitro buggy...
at the moment never had the chance to run the revo on track.. just around the playground near my house... perfecting my backflipping skills...
maybe I will try brushless on my RC18B first...

bro necromaster..
now can stop main EP lak... can play anytime without disturbing the neighbours sbb no engine sound... even played the RC18B inside the house with a make shift ramp... hahahahahhaa...
anyway, my nitro S18 is out of order at the moment.. need new pullstart.. coil spring broken.. that was 2 week ago... now so occupied with the Revo...

thanks..
Old 08-13-2009, 02:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yonathanyoni
savage flux diffs ada bunyi "click"...ramai owner kat US letak shim CEN kat diff diaorang utk setelkan problem ni...kat sini mana nak cari...harga RM3800 kat HPC x masuk lipo...diff savage nitro & Esavage no problem at all...maybe flux motor too powerfull...
BROOOO use bLING RACING diff from rcmod... boleh coba x coba x tahu... manyak savage owner dah tukar ni ~~
Old 08-13-2009, 04:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vios8820
BROOOO use bLING RACING diff from rcmod... boleh coba x coba x tahu... manyak savage owner dah tukar ni ~~
the problem is, itu flux sudah hancur...
Old 08-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yonathanyoni
the problem is, itu flux sudah hancur...
bro, so sorry regard ur flux.. anyway, i personally using bling racing diff from rcmod for my savage. it ROCKS!!! thanks fei. plz dont regard this as a promotion, just to help give idea to savages owner what good alternative they have for their savages diff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.