All HPI RS4 3 post !!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All HPI RS4 3 post !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 03:07 AM
Tech Adept

i would suggest the kyosho V-one-S.....becoz u said u wanted a kit right ? its a really good car for beginers the engine a powerful and its handles great !!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 06:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks littlewing
I'll survey that..
Old 10-15-2003, 02:42 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

does neone know where to buy hpi products in jb ??? thx.......
Old 10-15-2003, 03:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

littlewing i might be able to help,
check ur pm.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:53 PM
Tech Adept

LIVE FOR R/C !!!!!!
does neone know where to buy hpi products in jb ??? thx.......
Old 10-17-2003, 11:26 AM
Tech Adept

The HPI RS4 3 can tahan turbo engines, wear and tear not so much of an issue, only car maybe bit more unwieldy...become car drive driver and not driver drive car !!

Also how to make that little box appear in my post which shows a previous post im replyin to ? No laughing please i am forum virgin !!

Any of you RS4 3 owners have problems wif the car bottoming out ? Especially when cornering , cause the car rolls quite a lot, swaybar also damn ineffective ! I've been experimenting with spacers outside the shock shaft to limit travel - like downstop i suppose. anyone have brighter ideas ?
Old 10-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by RCSavant
Also how to make that little box appear in my post which shows a previous post im replyin to ? No laughing please i am forum virgin !
Just tap on the quote icon located at the top of the message you want to reply to..........................
Old 10-19-2003, 10:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by RCSavant
The HPI RS4 3 can tahan turbo engines, wear and tear not so much of an issue, only car maybe bit more unwieldy...become car drive driver and not driver drive car !!
What kind of engine you are running now in your rs4? Im using TT EVO + ported Nova carb right now and i have an issue for the rear final drive gear (the pinion and big cron gear) wearing off. Already contacted hpc in subang about the hardened parts and it is expensive man. RM180++ for it. arghhhhhh
Old 10-19-2003, 10:16 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by bodigat
What kind of engine you are running now in your rs4? Im using TT EVO + ported Nova carb right now and i have an issue for the rear final drive gear (the pinion and big cron gear) wearing off.
Perhaps the trick to longer lasting pinion and crown gear is to lube it. Use lubes like AE's stealth lube. They are very good.
Old 10-19-2003, 10:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by InitialD
Perhaps the trick to longer lasting pinion and crown gear is to lube it. Use lubes like AE's stealth lube. They are very good.
Prof D, I already use the diff grease for it. I bought a mugen grease. Also i put a little bit of mugen diff oil and it still strip. Last night is the third one i strip within 3 month.

BTW, on saturday i opened up the EVO engine and saw that the sleeve, piston and conrod are bigger than other 3 port .12 engine. Also the sleeve are ported a little bit.

Later that night while running the car at BKE with my friends the gear stripped. Also found out that the engine over heated really fast. After 5 laps or so the temp sky rocketed to 180++ celcius. I turn the HSN 3 turn but the engine still over heated. Maybe the carb is choke or something. The ingine is idling erratically.
Old 10-19-2003, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by InitialD
That's a secret, only the AE guys knows...........
Old 10-19-2003, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Just buy a MUGEN la ... ok 705 pun boleh tahan~~~
Old 10-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by tIANcI
Just buy a MUGEN la ... ok 705 pun boleh tahan~~~
Mugen is ok, but don't get the Serpent 705, i believe they are releasing a new tourer somewhere around the end of this year! a 710, call Hobbylink - Sam to confirm.
Old 10-19-2003, 10:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by x_man
Mugen is ok, but don't get the Serpent 705, i believe they are releasing a new tourer somewhere around the end of this year! a 710, call Hobbylink - Sam to confirm.
Yeah the 710 should be release soon. According to Hobbylink the earliest it would be release in mid Dec.........

BTW, X-Man were you racing yest @ Today's Mart.
Old 10-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Ravi Nair
Yeah the 710 should be release soon. According to Hobbylink the earliest it would be release in mid Dec.........

BTW, X-Man were you racing yest @ Today's Mart.
No Ravi, i was working yesterday....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.