Wiki Posts
Search

All HPI RS4 3 post !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by tIANcI
bodigat - solution is so simple ... change car!!! I am serious ... HPI cars are not up to it. I know new car is expensive and all but in the medium term you will not regret. I got rid of my TC3 and now I am really happy with the Mugen (sorry Spawn!!!), I spend less on repairs and more time driving and having fun.
No worries, I am still happy with mine. For shaft I still think NTC3 is the best but in all, the belted cars may be better. I am still very impressed with the Mtx3, so who is getting rid of theirs?
Old 10-12-2003, 11:26 PM
Tech Master

Spawn - there is one really nice one in Atria, worth it la. You seriously looking for another car?
Old 10-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Tech Regular

Hmmmm change car ehh.... im not at the liberty of changing anything.... its kindda tite rite now. hope next year will be better for my wallet. still looking for a new job....

im interested of getting mtx3 or g4 rite now. what do you ppl think?Its all in my planning for nest year.... but still donno which month.... hahahaha

p/s : off topic.... anybody knew any vacancies for safety & health officer? hahaha.......
Old 10-12-2003, 11:46 PM
Tech Master

bodigat - you will not regret ... if you want second hand Mugen I can try to help find one here for you ok. Not too expensive la ...
Old 10-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Tianci. Im planning of getting it next year after everything has been settled.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by x_man
But the downside is as they being made of plastic and plastic wears off fast when un-lubricated. So always ensure it is always lubricated or else risk wearing it off from the friction.
So plastic gears also do have its limitation.
Yes, the AE stealth lube is very important in this case. You need to keep the diffs sufficiently lubed.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by bodigat
p/s : off topic.... anybody knew any vacancies for safety & health officer? hahaha.......
In what industry??, I know down south here, MSE is always looking for good safety and health Officer!!! Pays well too!!, Could try there! I will PM you if you want the contact....
Old 10-12-2003, 11:59 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by spawn
point ii. may not be correct or incorrect but I know wong does not have any problems with the white gears even when using his Rody. In fact he says that for normal use the black plastics are good enough. I have never heard or seen anyone complanining about the white gears even in the NTC3 thread. I think the shock is transferred to the CVDs and drive cup.
Do you know that Ah Wong is a very smooth driver ? He applies the throttle and drives very smoothly around the track. He is not as agressive as the other drives. His car is not fast with the Rody. It's the smoothness and the lines he takes that makes him fast.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:00 AM
Tech Regular

In what industry??, I know down south here, MSE is always looking for good safety and health Officer!!! Pays well too!!, Could try there! I will PM you if you want the contact....
would love that. Thanks.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by spawn
For shaft I still think NTC3 is the best but in all, the belted cars may be better.
Handling wise maybe but I think the Kyosho FW05 shaft drive and the LD3 is giving AE a run for their money...
Old 10-13-2003, 12:03 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by tIANcI
Spawn - there is one really nice one in Atria, worth it la. You seriously looking for another car?
That car you're reffering used to belong to a good driver. Took care of the car well. Has some nice goodies in there too.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:04 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by bodigat
would love that. Thanks.
That means you would not mind shifting down from north to south?
Old 10-13-2003, 12:06 AM
Tech Prophet

How not to pay well... They have been getting a lot of big contracts lately. Not the same for SSE unfortunately... Seems like they are all in some kind of rotation basis...
Old 10-13-2003, 12:08 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by InitialD
That means you would not mind shifting down from north to south?
if the pay and the benefit is good... i dont see why cant i....
BTW, im in waste water treatment field. Also what is MSE and where is it?

We're still talking about cars too rite? Hehehe.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by InitialD
That car you're reffering used to belong to a good driver. Took care of the car well. Has some nice goodies in there too.
Ya I saw that car too.... but over my budget lar...going for close to 2k but worth it if you appreciate all the hop ups, max, and condition. I think its going to be hard to sell it to a newbie coz the price is pretty steep. I think a better way it to sell in separately. I am just interested in the car. Actually I just got the integy setup kit so now budget have gone down to zero again. Will have to save every month to be able to buy stuff again..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.