Wiki Posts
Search

Honest in Buying & selling of RC

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 12:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by InitialD
Ummm, come to think of it, tIANcI would be in deep shit if he had sold his NTC3 to fatboy !
deepshit? not bargain of the century? anyway how tIANcI managed to sell his NTC3? did he learn the tricks of the MLM? today only special if you buy from me now I gip you seasons parts, no need to dremel or drill to fit the parts, all have been run in specially for buyers like you!.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:22 AM
Tech Adept

Actually what i see from his word and posts... he is not feel that the car is not a good buy... just wanna those seller be honest... tell the truth how "old" is the car, the condition, etc... dun always say its a new set... this will really make ppl angry (especially to those new to rc)... Just my 2 cents....
Old 09-30-2003, 12:27 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by blixelX
Actually what i see from his word and posts... he is not feel that the car is not a good buy... just wanna those seller be honest... tell the truth how "old" is the car, the condition, etc... dun always say its a new set... this will really make ppl angry (especially to those new to rc)... Just my 2 cents....
Yeap. I agree with you blixelX.
hackerr was giving false details of the car. And fatboy thought he found a bargain of the century. SO in the end, both side win some and lose some.
Just my 2 cents worth anwya
Old 09-30-2003, 01:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think we can understand and differentiate between opinion and fact in each other's postings..so the disclaimer thingy can be dropped..
tiring lar to type,and boring to see.

AdR|aN:
if u think he got a good deal for a semi-thrashed FT-TC3,think again.
SGD250=RM500
Each bearing costs RM12,multiply by 15 is already RM180.trust me,imperial bearings are not a joke.
and let's not go into spare part prices for that car.
Old 09-30-2003, 01:14 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by lee82gx
trust me,imperial bearings are not a joke.
Yeah, I agree with you !

So all you TC3 (electric and nitro) drivers dump the car and get a real kit with metric screws !
Old 09-30-2003, 01:22 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah, I agree with you !

So all you TC3 (electric and nitro) drivers dump the car and get a real kit with metric screws !
can you sell me your impulse pro for a dime? pretty please? Like I told you I would like too but hard to sell. Have been eyeing on some belted cars but zero budget at this moment.
Old 09-30-2003, 01:35 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by spawn
can you sell me your impulse pro for a dime? pretty please? Like I told you I would like too but hard to sell. Have been eyeing on some belted cars but zero budget at this moment.
For a dime? !! That car has sentimental values man ! It was my first RC car and it has been with me through thick and thin... It's looks like a Impulse PRO but it has the heart of a 705 !

Ummm, stick with the NTC3 lah since you already bought a bundle of "expensive" stainless steel screws !
Old 09-30-2003, 01:41 AM
Tech Elite

For a dime? !! That car has sentimental values man ! It was my first RC car and it has been with me through thick and thin... It's looks like a Impulse PRO but it has the heart of a 705 !

Ummm, stick with the NTC3 lah since you already bought a bundle of "expensive" stainless steel screws !
oklar, for a dance? the stainless steel screws are cheap, real cheap compared to the lhs, In fact I have so many I can use it to build another NTC3. The metrics screws are slightly cheaper too. I think you can also buy by the box, couple of hundreds per box the size of the name card box. Stupid euro is spoiling my plans.
Old 09-30-2003, 01:44 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by spawn
Stupid euro is spoiling my plans.
What plans? Buying Serpent?
Old 09-30-2003, 01:57 AM
Tech Elite

What plans? Buying Serpent?
nolar the euro is affecting all other currency or more like the usd spoilt my plans. Dropping against the rest and making everything else more expensive.
Old 09-30-2003, 04:02 AM
Tech Master

Default thanks

hey,

thanks for you guys concern, i agreed with all the response I received and appreciated your help in solving my problem.

As i said before, no offence to anyone, SGD and Mal are so close, that we saw many SGD and Mal RC Guys coming and going to to nearby and race. What we want is just to be in harmony and work out with one another to enjoy the RC with more Fun.

With the help from you guys out there, i believe the seller had saw the thread had make some sense in calling me back and we both settle the matter peacefully.

He told back the kit and return back the $ to me. We both have a hand shake and everything goes out all fine.

thanks to all Mal RC guys feedbacks, as i strongly believe of the peace and enjoyment share between Mal & SGD.

Good lucks to u guys especially adrain
Old 09-30-2003, 04:09 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: thanks

Originally posted by fatboy
With the help from you guys out there, i believe the seller had saw the thread had make some sense in calling me back and we both settle the matter peacefully.
Good to hear that you got your problems ironed out. Good luck to you too!
Old 09-30-2003, 04:22 AM
Tech Master

Hey what is this? I am away for the weekend only and people start talking about me behind me!!! Hahahaha ... I took the car to the shop and show to the guy, told him how much I want and he give me. I did not say more!!! Hehehe ... but that is the truth. He see he like he buy la.

Misrepresentation is not nice ok ... I used to be a lawyer and I can vouch for it!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by lee82gx
i think we can understand and differentiate between opinion and fact in each other's postings..so the disclaimer thingy can be dropped..
tiring lar to type,and boring to see.

AdR|aN:
if u think he got a good deal for a semi-thrashed FT-TC3,think again.
SGD250=RM500
Each bearing costs RM12,multiply by 15 is already RM180.trust me,imperial bearings are not a joke.
and let's not go into spare part prices for that car.
Okie. So total is RM680??? Still isnt cheap???
Old 09-30-2003, 06:18 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: thanks

Originally posted by fatboy

Good lucks to u guys especially adrain
Glad to hear that you have settle your stuff peacefully.
But whats this wishing me luck out of the blue moon???
Warning me against something???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.