Wiki Posts
Search

EP Race at Hobby Haven?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 04:52 AM
Tech Master

Default EP Race at Hobby Haven?

Hello!
Where can I find out the EP race schedules for Hobby Haven or any other KL tracks for the months of May and June? Thanks!

Regards,
Alvin
Old 05-10-2003, 04:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Cool

hi alvin..

I heard hobby haven is gonna make an electric race next weekend.. I'll try to get in touch with the organizer & once confirmed will post it here okay..

Toodelzz.
Old 05-10-2003, 05:42 AM
Tech Master

That's great news! Thank you.
Old 05-11-2003, 04:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hobby Haven gonna organize an EP race? Well, must be presented by his factory driver then...using the MR4TC SD!!! I wish its in Sabah becoz we are like crazy here looking for an organizer to have a GP & EP Race.

esp for Hobby Haven: When are we gonna have our MR4TC SD here in Sabah??? Our LHS can't take the TONS OF QUERY for it already. Some loyalist Yokomo racer even converted to Xray Evo 2, for they can't wait. (You know who u are
)

Anyway...thanks for the supply of the custom MR4TC parts. We never out of stock...coz GT4 is selling like hot cakes too here.
Old 05-11-2003, 07:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Cool

Hi all,

I think its confirm that hobby haven is gonna have an electric race this weekend. Usually its open stock and modifieds. If you guyz are interested you can call them up to confirm at 03-56213962. I think the guyz name is Tony.

Haa.. about the SD, i think you guyz have to hold ure breath a little bit longer. Heard that it actually sold out weekz before it even reach here. Haven't heard when they are gonna get there new shipment yet (World wide shortage of MR4TC-SD right now).
Old 05-12-2003, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: EP Race at Hobby Haven?

vin,

sure u wanna travel to kl for races???

well if u do, do let me know... c whether could i make it as well.....

Originally posted by Alvin
Hello!
Where can I find out the EP race schedules for Hobby Haven or any other KL tracks for the months of May and June? Thanks!

Regards,
Alvin
Old 05-13-2003, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hi..

It's interesting to hear you guys are interested to come for the race... All I can say is, all are welcomed to join the race.. it;s good for us beginners too.. we can get some experience racing with other fast guys around Malaysia or Singapore...it also makes the day more fun!!!!
Old 05-14-2003, 02:16 AM
Tech Master

Hi Windtalkers,
Yes, in fact i believe tangfa will also be joining me if I head up. Unfortunately, this weekend is TCS qualifying, so any Hobby Haven races got to be missed

Hope to hear more!
Old 05-16-2003, 02:05 AM
PRO
Tech Initiate

guyz,

I heard Hobby Haven & HPC will be teaming up to organise a championship electric soon. It's a open modified race with close tires ( Sorex) & close motors ( LRP), all the rest is open. Big prizes at the end. Sponsored by the above LHS & manufacturers!
Also heard the big guns like Chee Yong has agreed to race all rounds. This guys is packed with international experience & the fastest around! This is where we could learn a thing or two from him.
Will keep you guys posted.
Old 05-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Any results for the last race can be posted here??? Ionly know Chee Yong 1st and Jacky 2nd... there rest???? Anybody can get hold of those final result and have them posted here???
Old 05-21-2003, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

well, for de time being can't really attend any open races as i'm waiting for evo3..... expecting somewhere nex month......

now currently running my beat-up 04r ...... will cu on 15th TCS qualifying.....

cya

Hi Windtalkers,
Yes, in fact i believe tangfa will also be joining me if I head up. Unfortunately, this weekend is TCS qualifying, so any Hobby Haven races got to be missed

Hope to hear more!
Old 05-21-2003, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

PRO,

If it is, that's a bloody good news.... hope to run alongside wif those big names, if they are big... now what i meant?

anyway.... certainly look forward to attend de races if de time is rite and budget fits in well......

hope to hear more from u soon....

Originally posted by PRO
guyz,

I heard Hobby Haven & HPC will be teaming up to organise a championship electric soon. It's a open modified race with close tires ( Sorex) & close motors ( LRP), all the rest is open. Big prizes at the end. Sponsored by the above LHS & manufacturers!
Also heard the big guns like Chee Yong has agreed to race all rounds. This guys is packed with international experience & the fastest around! This is where we could learn a thing or two from him.
Will keep you guys posted.
Old 05-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

Dear All,
I received an email from Hobby Haven - they have a race on the 22nd of June, 3 classes; Stock, Modified & Cost Control. Will post here if I get more details.

Regards,
Alvin
Old 06-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Tech Master

Seems like the race date is TBC, but the Cost Control class involves RC1400 batteries and Yokomo stock motors. Can't wait.
Old 06-17-2003, 06:55 AM
Tech Elite

Alvin,

like to go up wif u but din haf de proper car to go up..... oni have de beat up 04r...... hmmm.... perhaps nex month...... will definitely attend one of it these days.....

cya

Seems like the race date is TBC, but the Cost Control class involves RC1400 batteries and Yokomo stock motors. Can't wait.