Search

Off roader thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Danny Teh
KK boss,

How can let all of my friends and Marine Parade down.

Even Danny is down, the show must go on.

Don't worry I always a man of words.

I only a little sad maybe this race cannot compete!

Alright boss,

We salute ur spirit man !.

Eh dun worry man, u no need 2 run what, y cannot compete ?.
U must compete 2 show ppl u r down, but not out yet.
I volunteer 2 b ur mechanic, plus personal nurse 2 help u go up
& down the driver stand. But go toilet 'pang gio' or 'pang sai' u
hv 2 do it urself.

U can bet I'm serious.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Boss,

Thank you for your kind words.

Most appreciated, man.

See you on race day.

Old 07-15-2004, 03:30 AM
Tech Adept

How do you guys change the picture below your names?
Old 07-16-2004, 05:05 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Danny Teh
Boss,

Thank you for your kind words.

Most appreciated, man.

See you on race day.

Me 2 Danny boss...salute of you

How's ur leg doing? getting better?

Danny are you gonna joint the race on Sunday? Pls dont forget to bring a chair for the main A final....so you can sit down relax while driving
Old 07-16-2004, 05:09 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Ravi Nair
Oh...forgot about the freq, it's 40.690.
Ravi how's the running in doing? Have u running in the engine yet? Gonna use a new engine on Sunday?

Good luck my man
Old 07-16-2004, 07:27 AM
Tech Champion

HP,

Leg getting better, luckily only out for 10 days, if one mth koyaklah. How to go overseas?

Enrich us on the Indonesia FEMCA race, when it is? I need to reconsider my schedule if I have to.....

Can make A final or not, I have to be there, race director really got lots of work. I just have to make sure all my friends are having a good time though I am down.

Like I said, cannot let my friends down.

Old 07-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Tech Addict

Hi guys........how are you all getting lately!

Danny:- What happened to you my dear friend...for some time didn't log on to this forum, tonite i logged on only heard news here there every where that something happened to your leg??? So how are you now???

Kenny Chua......is back to Off-Road.......that's great! Always love to see him drive......i am so envy with the way he drives.......further more on a stick........! Danny as mentioned by you last time.......so is Kenny gonna be pilotting the new XB-8???

Hobby Peoples:- Hi Rudy........how are you??? For quite some time didn't drop you any message already! Wah....seems like you are starting a cyber business here in the forum........so now planning to move into the era of E-commerce is it??? Hehe....... So how off-road getting on in Medan ??? I guess day by day flies like no body business your little Queen must be getting bigger and prettier liao......am i rite my dear friend???

Syaf:- Hello......my friend Apa macam??? When can we get to race again ??? Miss you guys down South

Coolfuel:- So ready with all your weapons already.......1st time racing in JSA this weekend! Enjoy ya ........! So sorry, can't join you for the Saturday practice.....coz my car is not build up yet!

P.S:- Guys for your information......this Sunday (18/07/04) There will be a race in JSA -Sungai Buloh ok! Hope more racers will be participating ya..........so is any one from South coming this weekend???

That's all for now!

Take care guys......!

Best regards,

David Lim!
Old 07-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Tech Champion

Thks Dave, it's better now. Need another few more days to recover. Still not 100%, it will take a month in order to do some marshall work.

18.7.2004, no one coming from the South, we have a series race to complete.

MP 777 Proline Body Shell

Old 07-16-2004, 09:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by David Lim

Syaf:- Hello......my friend Apa macam??? When can we get to race again ??? Miss you guys down South

David Lim!
David. Currently I am working hard to get the Aug run as plan. Pls be patience. Let Danny announce it to u all. Why Danny u will ask this??? Danny is the key person to schedule and organise buggy races in JB... Definately he need to coordinate with our SIN , KUL and JB side inorder race did not clashed.

Therefore it is proper to let him to announce it. Thks!!!
Old 07-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Regional Moderator

Default MP 777 IN TOWN

Guys,

Kyosho Inferno MP777 in Town........Amazzinngggggggggg........
Attached Thumbnails Off roader thread-mp777-front-box.jpg  
Old 07-17-2004, 10:04 AM
Regional Moderator

Default MP777 IN TOWN

other pic
Attached Thumbnails Off roader thread-mp777-side-special-1.jpg  
Old 07-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Regional Moderator

Default MP777 IN TOWN

other pic
Attached Thumbnails Off roader thread-mp777-side-yk.jpg  
Old 07-18-2004, 08:24 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by David Lim

Danny:- What happened to you my dear friend...for some time didn't log on to this forum, tonite i logged on only heard news here there every where that something happened to your leg??? So how are you now???

Kenny Chua......is back to Off-Road.......that's great! Always love to see him drive......i am so envy with the way he drives.......further more on a stick........! Danny as mentioned by you last time.......so is Kenny gonna be pilotting the new XB-8???

Hobby Peoples:- Hi Rudy........how are you??? For quite some time didn't drop you any message already! Wah....seems like you are starting a cyber business here in the forum........s
o now planning to move into the era of E-commerce is it??? Hehe....... So how off-road getting on in Medan ??? I guess day by day flies like no body business your little Queen must be getting bigger and prettier liao......am i rite my dear friend???

Coolfuel:- So ready with all your weapons already.......1st time racing in JSA this weekend! Enjoy ya ........! So sorry, can't join you for the Saturday practice.....coz my car is not build up yet!

P.S:- Guys for your information......this Sunday (18/07/04) There will be a race in JSA -Sungai Buloh ok! Hope more racers will be participating ya..........so is any one from South coming this weekend???

That's all for now!

Take care guys......!

Best regards,

David Lim!
Hi David,

I'm doing great how bout you? heheheh try to get some money n save for my little queen for her study

Off road in Medan quite good David still very hot hehehhe
Old 07-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Tech Adept

Huh?! What Sunday race?! Car DIED before I could register for the race. Was fun being there for a short time. Went down to Kok Heng's shop to collect an arm and went to Glenmarie after that. Blasted until about 7... I heard you did well there but what happened to TQ?! I tot with the new weapon it would be easy for you...... Anyway, see you on the 15th for the coming ttwangsa race...
Old 07-19-2004, 01:31 AM
Tech Adept

David!
I've got good news! Now I have the front right lower arm as spare!!! I broke the left and it comes in a pair!! Next race make sure if you wanna do any funny stunts, do it on the right side!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.