Search

Mugen Cup Qualifying Buggy 2007

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 12:13 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Default Mugen Cup Qualifying Buggy 2007

Hi guys,

I know its still early.Just to give an early notice that we will be organising the qualifying for Mugen Cup 2007 for Buggy on 28th Jan 2007 at Glenmarie.

The final event will be held in Pattaya from March 8th to 11th.

This event,which we are organising is open to all brands.For those who are not interested to qualify for the Pattaya race,they can still join this race as a normal fun race n enjoy themselves.

Details will be announced as the race date gets nearer.

Cheers!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am assuming the Mugen Finals in Pattaya is also open?
Old 12-10-2006, 02:23 AM
HPC
Tech Master

As per the last 2 Mugen Cup,Malaysia and Korea,only for host country brands are open.For all International drivers are closed to Mugen only.

Thats why for Korea qualifying,we had 2 categories championship point system.Mugen and Non Mugen.

However,it is unlikely that we will do that again.

This qualifying race is an open event.For those who do not wish to qualify for the Pattaya trip,drivers can just take this as a fun race.

Cheers.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Tech Master

Hi guys,

This is next. Have a good rest then start practising again. Mugen Cup Qualifying 2007 is a Open to all makes event. So if you are not driving a Mugen contending for the Mugen Asian Off Road Cup 2007 in Pattaya, please join us for the fun and friendly competition.

Additionally, we will be runnng the Truggy class as well.

More information will be posted soon...
Old 12-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HPC
This qualifying race is an open event.For those who do not wish to qualify for the Pattaya trip,drivers can just take this as a fun race.
Cheers.
whats the qualifying is for.. is the organiser limit the participant for each country..?? if i'm a mugen driver, can i just go there and join the race..
Old 12-18-2006, 03:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by arghh
whats the qualifying is for.. is the organiser limit the participant for each country..?? if i'm a mugen driver, can i just go there and join the race..
As usual, all International races allows only x number of drivers per country. Though the nos are not confirmed, only these x numbers will be entitled to go. Of course if they can't make it, then the next highest qualifier can go. On top of that HPC will have something nice for the winner. This will be confirmed later...

Cheers,
Old 12-18-2006, 03:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi Hpc II, may i know for the Pattaya Mugen Cup can we mod our Mugen buggy say like different shock tower, wing mount, rims offset n suspension arms things like that?
Old 12-18-2006, 03:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by alvinL
Hi Hpc II, may i know for the Pattaya Mugen Cup can we mod our Mugen buggy say like different shock tower, wing mount, rims offset n suspension arms things like that?
Hi Alvin,

So far there have not been rules like that so I guess they should be OK. But until we get the final R&R from Mugen, it should be alright.

Cheers,
Old 12-18-2006, 06:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Cool !!! thks for the early reply bro.. you shud check out arghh new invention bro (jammin RushII kekeke)... pretty neatly done custom mod
Old 12-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by alvinL
can we mod our Mugen buggy say like different shock tower, wing mount, rims offset n suspension arms things like that?
modified car.. seem no problem in europe race.. as long as it use .21 engine, 125cc fuel tank..
Attached Thumbnails Mugen Cup Qualifying Buggy 2007-buggy-pelik-ebs3.jpg   Mugen Cup Qualifying Buggy 2007-buggy-pelik-enjin-melintang.jpg   Mugen Cup Qualifying Buggy 2007-buggy-pelik-enjin-depan.jpg   Mugen Cup Qualifying Buggy 2007-buggy-pelik-gs-cl.jpg  
Old 12-18-2006, 06:47 PM
Tech Master

Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me how many FEMCA registered and valid drivers are there in Malaysia?
Old 12-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by devious17
Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me how many FEMCA registered and valid drivers are there in Malaysia?
Hi Shean,

Maybe you should post this in the FEMCA website and the rep will reply you on this. If the basis of this question is to see if only FEMCA registered drivers are allowed for the Mugen Cup in Pattaya, then the answer is NO. You don't need to be a FEMCA member to participate for the Mugen Cup. You just need a Mugen car to qualify and join the event in Pattaya.

Just for clarification. No punts intended.

Cheers,
Old 12-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HPC II
Hi Shean,

Maybe you should post this in the FEMCA website and the rep will reply you on this. If the basis of this question is to see if only FEMCA registered drivers are allowed for the Mugen Cup in Pattaya, then the answer is NO. You don't need to be a FEMCA member to participate for the Mugen Cup. You just need a Mugen car to qualify and join the event in Pattaya.

Just for clarification. No punts intended.

Cheers,
Thanks a lot David and no the basis of the question is as it is , nothing to do with the Mugen Championship. I thought it would be an approriate question for you guys are the main players in this country and would have information pertaining to FEMCA for Malaysian drivers.

Thanks again David, no punt taken
Old 12-19-2006, 11:19 PM
HPC
Tech Master

alvinL - Having different option parts shud be ok,but becareful with offset rims,as Mugen Cup strictly follows IFMAR r n r,so there is a wheel base,width,height limit.So dont deviate too much from std bro,n u will be fine.

For example,We got penalised in Korea for not using an IFMAR approved body shell!!,which we didnt know it wasnt approve lah....our fault.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:19 PM
HPC
Tech Master

LAYOUT will be ANTI CLOCK WISE !!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.