Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question About Much More Cell Master Charger

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ntc3freak
lol i get ur point.but i won't get the DIY ones lar(ie the 70-80 bux one).I saw this power supply being used by some of the guys.

it looks a bit like this
yup, i think that power supply can be used with CM.. but i thought the brand was MeanWell? why the website write i-Power? thats the 25amp one if im not mistaken
Old 08-19-2006, 08:25 PM
Tech Regular

Dear ntc3freak,

Believe in me, one does Not need a super-expensive power supply to power the Charge-Master. So long as the power supply is of reasonable amperage (for a start 10amps), voltage delivery is clean and regulated is more than adequate.

A lot of guys are using the Much-more Charge-Master with a China-made 12amps/25amps/29amps Regulated power supply only.

Anyway, you may find useful information with regards the care and know-hows of the MMR Charge-Master at www.much-more.co.kr (look under Tech pages).

p/s. yeah man, eagerly waiting for u to paint me bodyshells. By the time u finish your exams, i would have 3 bodyshells waiting...hehehe
Old 08-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by proceed5
Dear ntc3freak,

Believe in me, one does Not need a super-expensive power supply to power the Charge-Master. So long as the power supply is of reasonable amperage (for a start 10amps), voltage delivery is clean and regulated is more than adequate.

A lot of guys are using the Much-more Charge-Master with a China-made 12amps/25amps/29amps Regulated power supply only.

Anyway, you may find useful information with regards the care and know-hows of the MMR Charge-Master at www.much-more.co.kr (look under Tech pages).

p/s. yeah man, eagerly waiting for u to paint me bodyshells. By the time u finish your exams, i would have 3 bodyshells waiting...hehehe

lol thanks for clearing that up.In a way,both u and velocity have points.It needs a good power supply,but not so that u need a 400 bux one,right???

3 bodies??? i'm loving it already.Haven't bought airbrush yet but already got 5 customers PREPARE UR MONEY FRIEND!!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by marcus1358
yup, i think that power supply can be used with CM.. but i thought the brand was MeanWell? why the website write i-Power? thats the 25amp one if im not mistaken

lol i noe.but looks the same to me
Old 08-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Tech Adept

off topic, how much u charge to do bodyshell ? i might need you to do a body shell for me, but u help me cut the wheel arches and body post holes all also ok? coz i just cant seem to get it right!!
Old 08-20-2006, 12:34 AM
Tech Elite

off topic, how much u charge to do bodyshell ? i might need you to do a body shell for me, but u help me cut the wheel arches and body post holes all also ok? coz i just cant seem to get it right!!

lol for airbrushing with 4-5 colours,at least 150.But haven't really discussed with Irfan,my business partner,yet.I noe it's a bit expensive,but u haven't seen the cost of the Airbrush,compressor,createx paints,liquid mask,masking tape,x-acto knives yet!!! LOL.Still dunnoe about the price.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Tech Adept

lol for airbrushing with 4-5 colours,at least 150.But haven't really discussed with Irfan,my business partner,yet.I noe it's a bit expensive,but u haven't seen the cost of the Airbrush,compressor,createx paints,liquid mask,masking tape,x-acto knives yet!!! LOL.Still dunnoe about the price.
wow.. 150, but firstly.. how good are you and your partners airbrushing skills?
Old 08-20-2006, 03:39 AM
Tech Elite

wow.. 150, but firstly.. how good are you and your partners airbrushing skills?

haha we'll see after our PMRs
Old 08-20-2006, 07:21 PM
yow
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by AlbertFong
main kereta kawalan jauh ni mesti kena guna banyak duit ni...jikalau kamu ni cakap macam ni...baik baik kamu ni berhenti main
wah...u are animal or human??saying not like human 1 lah...damm lansi lah u i think i lose on u...u are famous lansi chai now...i benceng already...
Old 08-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

haha we'll see after our PMRs
u only like 15-16yrs doing PMR and got business partner already. man, kids these days... thats i would say damn cool. if im yer parents, i'll be damn proud of u. keep it up... but keep it down the painting cost,
j/k... rc is the best place to grow. all the best.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Tech Adept

since your charging so expensive, must do a few samples for ppl to see first la.. paint my bodyshell for me la, then i promote for u..
Old 08-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
u only like 15-16yrs doing PMR and got business partner already. man, kids these days... thats i would say damn cool. if im yer parents, i'll be damn proud of u. keep it up... but keep it down the painting cost,
j/k... rc is the best place to grow. all the best.

LOL me n my partner have lots of passion for good looking bodyshells.So we thought,why not start a business.We tried to get an airbrush for like 2 years now,n finally my parents agreed to buy for me,n my partner has enough pocket money to buy his own.LOL i understand most people when they see the price will be like 'WTF that expensive ah??',but we'll let our painting skills do the talking,and then u judge whether the price is right or not
Old 08-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

since your charging so expensive, must do a few samples for ppl to see first la.. paint my bodyshell for me la, then i promote for u..

After PMR,me n my partner will buy at least 4 bodyshells and paint them up,then try to sell them.We'll see then if it is worth the price,aight???
Old 08-22-2006, 04:19 AM
Tech Elite

Anyone using ICE charger???It seems to be a good bargain for the features.I'm thinking of buying that instead of the cell master
Old 08-22-2006, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

LOL me n my partner have lots of passion for good looking bodyshells.So we thought,why not start a business.We tried to get an airbrush for like 2 years now,n finally my parents agreed to buy for me,n my partner has enough pocket money to buy his own.LOL i understand most people when they see the price will be like 'WTF that expensive ah??',but we'll let our painting skills do the talking,and then u judge whether the price is right or not
actually i thought of buying a yokomo drift bodyshell (RM180) and ask you to paint for me (RM150) .. but the total im gonna spend on that bodyshell + painting already RM330 ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.