NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale

Reply

Old 03-19-2010, 04:32 AM
  #1  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Danny Teh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 8,508
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale

Forumers,

Here's a NEW thread for those who wants to sell their unwanted NON RC STUFFS only.

A word of advice, please buy with care and kindly list the full specs of your product which you are trying to sell. It will definitely help those who wants to buy.

Thank you and happy selling.

DT
Danny Teh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:15 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Azizi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,723
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

good thread....kalau nak jual kereta 1/1 di sini pun boleh..
Azizi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:53 AM
  #3  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 102
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Azizi View Post
good thread....kalau nak jual kereta 1/1 di sini pun boleh..
buggy 1/1 takde ker?
rioragex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 AM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Azizi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,723
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rioragex View Post
buggy 1/1 takde ker?
takut nak drive...takut tayar dok atas nanti..marshall guna kren..
Azizi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:30 AM
  #5  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (3)
 
musang702000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: subang..selangor
Posts: 64
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up WTS macross valkyrie fighter model scale 1/144 chara works vol 2

Item Description:Macross Valkyrie Chara Works Vol 2
Used or New :new (few unit)
Condition & Age if Used :new
Price : refer list below
Negotiable :No
Reason : order extra
Location :USJ 19
Mode of Delivery :cod own collection (0134818181) or post
Attach actual Picture of Item Below:-
pls refer to my website for each model pic:

#1 VF-1J Max (TV version)



#2 VF-1A Ichijo (movie version)



#3 VF-1S Minmay Guard VF-1S Strike Valkyrie (movie version)



#4 VT-1 Super Ostrich (movie version)



#5 VF-1A Ichijo's Super Valkyrie (movie version)



#6 VF-1S Focker (tv movie version)


Each comes with a small stand as show in photos.


WHOLE SET (6 unit)
Attached Thumbnails NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-macross6.jpg   NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-macross1.jpg   NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-macross2.jpg   NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-macross3.jpg   NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-macross4.jpg  


Last edited by musang702000; 04-24-2010 at 03:44 AM. Reason: SOLD
musang702000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:52 AM
  #6  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
NERWANDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BLACKWATER/CHELSEROCK
Posts: 198
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Selling this DLINK... Network switch... RM 120(nego) .. PM me if interested
Attached Thumbnails NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-jenggo0225.jpg   NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-jenggo0224.jpg  
NERWANDY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:54 AM
  #7  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
NERWANDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BLACKWATER/CHELSEROCK
Posts: 198
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Selling this faulty Laptop... Brand NEC.. RM250 Nego...
LCD BROKEN... SYSTEM FUNCTIONING..
PENTIUM 3 1.0GHz..
256MB RAM
40Gb HDD
CD/Writer
Attached Thumbnails NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-jenggo0221.jpg  
NERWANDY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:42 PM
  #8  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
nitro_jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ipoh, Perak.
Posts: 752
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Canon Powershot S5is cheap sale...

Canon PowerShot 5is
condition : 8.5/10 all functioning..
reason : upgrade to pro..
price : RM750 can neg.
package : 4 Energizer Rechargeable batteries AA, leather porchbag, GP AA/AAA charger.. n SD 1GB n 32mb. take all
Location : IPOH, perak
Contact : Mizi (0134308007) / email- giekcar @ yahoo.com
Trade : COD or Shipping( buyer pay shipping fee )



nitro_jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:22 AM
  #9  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
NERWANDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BLACKWATER/CHELSEROCK
Posts: 198
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by NERWANDY View Post
Selling this faulty Laptop... Brand NEC.. RM250 Nego...
LCD BROKEN... SYSTEM FUNCTIONING..
PENTIUM 3 1.0GHz..
256MB RAM
40Gb HDD
CD/Writer
price change RM180...
NERWANDY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:13 AM
  #10  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 128
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Hi guys I have a new Olympus Myu 7020 point and shoot cam to let go. Got it as a gift, silver in color, 12mp + 8mb memory card. Warrantied by klcc shop on 3rd floor. Outside selling for rm1100+ but I am letting it go for rm800 nego alil more possible interested SMS me at 012.303.8990 tq.

Last edited by MadZ; 04-16-2010 at 09:43 PM.
MadZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:50 AM
  #11  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Putrajaya
Posts: 639
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default WTS motorcross pocket bike only RM600.

WTS motorcross pocket bike only RM600.

1 very good condition motorcross pocket bike for sale. Maximum weight limit 70 kgs. Can test engine and bike before buying.

Specs:

30cc pull start petrol engine
Disc brakes front and rear
Front forks with functional suspension
Rear monoshock

Price only RM600 negotiable.
Interested please contact memosha at 017-9269565.
Attached Thumbnails NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-pocket-bike-left-side.jpg   NON RC Related Stuffs on Sale-pocket-bike-right-side.jpg  
memosha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 AM
  #12  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Putrajaya
Posts: 639
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default WTS PSP 3000 8 months old only RM500.

WTS PSP 3000 8 months old only RM500.

Black colour. Complete set. Comes with original box, charger, 8 GB memory card, earphone, 1 video CD American football, PSP bag. Still under warranty.

Price only RM500 negotiable.
Interested please contact memosha at 017-9269565.

Item sold.

Last edited by memosha; 04-05-2010 at 08:37 PM.
memosha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:00 PM
  #13  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Putrajaya
Posts: 639
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by memosha View Post
WTS motorcross pocket bike only RM600.

1 very good condition motorcross pocket bike for sale. Maximum weight limit 70 kgs. Can test engine and bike before buying.

Specs:

30cc pull start petrol engine
Disc brakes front and rear
Front forks with functional suspension
Rear monoshock

Price only RM600 negotiable.
Interested please contact memosha at 017-9269565.
Price reduced to RM500 only.
memosha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 AM
  #14  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
nitro_jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ipoh, Perak.
Posts: 752
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nitro_jr View Post
Canon PowerShot 5is
condition : 8.5/10 all functioning..
reason : upgrade to pro..
price : RM750 can neg.
package : 4 Energizer Rechargeable batteries AA, leather porchbag, GP AA/AAA charger.. n SD 1GB n 32mb. take all
Location : IPOH, perak
Contact : Mizi (0134308007) / email- giekcar @ yahoo.com
Trade : COD or Shipping( buyer pay shipping fee )



Price Drop RM700 included shipping COD RM680
nitro_jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:44 PM
  #15  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 128
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MadZ View Post
Hi guys I have a new Olympus Myu 7020 point and shoot cam to let go. Got it as a gift, silver in color, 12mp + 8mb memory card. Warrantied by klcc shop on 3rd floor. Outside selling for rm1100+ but I am letting it go for rm800 nego alil more possible interested SMS me at 012.303.8990 tq.
Price droped from RM850 to RM800.....still can nego Brand new...lai lai.....
MadZ is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service