Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Malaysian R/C Racers > Malaysian Forsale-Trade
Tamiya TRF 416 Clone Part and ORI Part >

Tamiya TRF 416 Clone Part and ORI Part

Tamiya TRF 416 Clone Part and ORI Part

Old 03-03-2010, 05:05 PM
  #1  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Tamiya TRF 416 Clone Part and ORI Part

Hi ...

I got Spare part ... May be some of you interested. I'm using Tamiya TRF 416 WE so try my best to keep the part and sell to friend who need it. This thread will update from time to time.

Please email to [email protected] or sms at 016-4974055
For Better view we will email or sms our website to you upon request... Thanks


Price RM69.00 Per Set

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

Gear Box Clip 4pcs Clone Tamiya part for Tamiya TRF 416 RC Car - Upper Buklhead

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

ORIGINAL Code : 3454533 Upper Bulkhead B

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Semenanjung Malaysia


Price RM52.00 Per Pair

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

Tamiya TRF416 Rear Bulkhead left and Right Clone part For RC Car

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

ORIGINAL Code : 3454530

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Express RM4 ONLY to Whole Malaysia


Price RM36.40 Per unit

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

Tamiya TRF416 TRF416X Drive Belt Front Clone Part RC Car

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X

ORIGINAL Code : 54143

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Express RM4 ONLY to Whole Malaysia


Price RM39.90 Per unit

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Motor Mount Bulkhead Clone Part For Tamiya TRF416

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

ORIGINAL Code : 3454648 Motor Mount Bulkhead

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Express RM4 ONLY to Whole Malaysia

Last edited by krizalzul; 03-07-2010 at 04:58 PM.
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 05:55 PM
  #2  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 330
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

do u have stock for clone 416 lower front and rear bulkheads and motor mount? pm me best2 price pls...tq
D-kid is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 06:21 PM
  #3  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by D-kid View Post
do u have stock for clone 416 lower front and rear bulkheads and motor mount? pm me best2 price pls...tq
i think got ...

will inform u tonite
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-03-2010, 06:43 PM
  #4  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by D-kid View Post
do u have stock for clone 416 lower front and rear bulkheads and motor mount? pm me best2 price pls...tq


is this?
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 05:00 PM
  #5  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by krizalzul View Post
Hi ...

I got Spare part ... May be some of you interested. I'm using Tamiya TRF 416 WE so try my best to keep the part and sell to friend who need it. This thread will update from time to time.

Please email to [email protected] or sms at 016-4974055
For Better view we will email or sms our website to you upon request... Thanks


Price RM69.00 Per Set

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

Gear Box Clip 4pcs Clone Tamiya part for Tamiya TRF 416 RC Car - Upper Buklhead

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

ORIGINAL Code : 3454533 Upper Bulkhead B

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Semenanjung Malaysia


Price RM52.00 Per Pair

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

Tamiya TRF416 Rear Bulkhead left and Right Clone part For RC Car

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

ORIGINAL Code : 3454530

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Express RM4 ONLY to Whole Malaysia


Price RM36.40 Per unit

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

Tamiya TRF416 TRF416X Drive Belt Front Clone Part RC Car

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X

ORIGINAL Code : 54143

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Express RM4 ONLY to Whole Malaysia


Price RM39.90 Per unit

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Motor Mount Bulkhead Clone Part For Tamiya TRF416

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

ORIGINAL Code : 3454648 Motor Mount Bulkhead

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]m

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Express RM4 ONLY to Whole Malaysia
Update 08 March 2010
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 04:51 AM
  #6  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
drydenccm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 26
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 416 clone/ori part

hi bro,

ada tu part utk front drive shaft kah?
ada gambar utk reference.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya TRF 416 Clone Part and ORI Part-53418.jpg  
drydenccm is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:06 AM
  #7  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by drydenccm View Post
hi bro,

ada tu part utk front drive shaft kah?
ada gambar utk reference.
Yang ini ker ?

Price RM33 for 1 Set Front

Content :

1- Wheel axle
2-Swing Shaft 44mm Front

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya TRF 416

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak

Temporay SOLD OUT

Last edited by krizalzul; 03-10-2010 at 09:36 AM.
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:07 AM
  #8  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default New Item add...


Price RM75 for 1 Set

Content :

1- B4 20 - Diff Nut
2- BA 21 - Diff Joint
3- BA 22 - Diff Joint
4- BA 19 - Diff Screw
5- BA 18 - Diff Spring

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya TRF 416

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Code : Tamiya TRF416 Alum Diff Joint Clone Part for RC Car

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak


Price RM24 for 1 Pair

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya Direct Cup

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : No

Code : Direct Cup 9804388

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak


Price RM9 for 1set (4unit)

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya Body Holder

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Express RM4 ONLY to Whole Malaysia
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 04:41 PM
  #9  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
drydenccm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 26
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default UGPM

UGPM bro~!
drydenccm is offline  
Old 03-10-2010, 04:29 PM
  #10  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by drydenccm View Post
UGPM bro~!
Shipping Done Boss!
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-10-2010, 04:44 PM
  #11  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Item added

Price RM13 for 1 unit

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya TRF 416

Price : RM13/unit Take 3unit RM33

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Ori Code : 54076

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak

SMS or PM me 016-4974055
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-11-2010, 11:22 PM
  #12  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by krizalzul View Post
Price RM13 for 1 unit

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya TRF 416

Price : RM13/unit Take 3unit RM33

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Ori Code : 54076

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak

SMS or PM me 016-4974055
2 unit Sold to Md Nor Pendang, Kedah
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 11:46 AM
  #13  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Update New Item


Product Description
Price : 55
Brand : HY

type : Damper Set

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak


Price RM61 for 1 Set (Front and Rear)

Content :

1- Tamiya 416 Damper Stay Rear
2-Tamiya 416 Damper Stay Front

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya TRF 416

Ori Code : 84086 & 84087

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak


Price RM82 for 1 Set

Content :

Complete steering set without spacer and shim

Brand : Clone Tamiya HY

RC Car Part Clone Tamiya TRF 416

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak
krizalzul is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 08:37 PM
  #14  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (14)
 
Mirule90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seremban
Posts: 94
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by krizalzul View Post

Product Description
Price : 55
Brand : HY

type : Damper Set

How to Buy ? Email us at [email protected]

Noted : Can Fix with Tamiya TRF 416 / WE / X and Clone Tamiya TRF Car

New Item

Nego : Yes

Shipping : Pos Laju RM6 ONLY to Malaysia RM9 Sabah and Sarawak
bro, best price for this item bro....
Mirule90 is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 09:06 PM
  #15  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
krizalzul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mirule90 View Post
bro, best price for this item bro....
already PM u ...

Check ya ... part got a lot but still no time to upload. email me ...

[email protected]

Thanks
krizalzul is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.