Search
Like Tree97Likes

Amain Coupon Code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If you call in an order do you get a better deal than just the internet? Looking at a fairly large order in the 2k range.

Jesse
Old 02-04-2019, 02:50 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 144 (100%+)

No promises, but give us a call and we can see what we can do for you.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Approve....

I too had a big order I wanted to make and spoke with James today. Nice guy -- did his best. If you speak with someone there, you'll likely be able to get something a bit better than what's public on the site, however don't expect a discount like with Tower's coupons (running about 15% off on accepted items for orders over $630) which can be used multiple times over multiple orders. Here is what I believe puts Amain ahead of the competition:

1). Their Website design
2). Product selection
3). Product availability
4). Customer Service (to include responsiveness, willing to work with possible discounts, etc..)
5). Tech Support
6). Amain branding

(in that order)

As such - I'm willing to pay a little more to go through Amain, however if Tower's selection grows, availability improves and hold times when calling them decreases from 30 minutes to 30 seconds... they'll be right back in the game and Amain may need to step it up on the discounts just a little bit.

Competition is a good thing folks... if any one entity has a strong hold on the RC market, there is no competition thus prices go up, possibly WAY up. Thank you Amain for choosing to remain competitive with all of the points I made above. Don't bother asking Horizon for anything other than warranty work - they won't work with you what-so-ever on any order. Your only hope there is through some kind of a reward point system or some crap like Hobby-Town used to do.
big james and Ondaedg like this.

Last edited by ExRCRacer; 02-09-2019 at 06:52 PM.