Wiki Posts
Search

2012 Cajun Classic

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by boudin4evr
is this indoor, AC like Southern Nationals in Monroe, LA?

Originally Posted by heavyjeffd
Yep.

The office area and the restrooms are!! The arena floor is not. It has open sides and big fans.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey covered is indoors to me, I don't care about AC.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Wow!! We are 11 weeks away from the the greatest arena race in south Louisiana. The Cajun Classic is shaping up to be a premier event. We are working on more sponsors and have some great ones on board all ready. This race is close to being full. Go on Rc sign up and get signed up. Paying your entry will guarantee your spot in the race! *I need you guys that have signed up all ready to get those entries paid. Remember this event is all about the hobby and the racing and to help grow the sport in our area. After all the bills are paid the money left over will be split up between Rc Power, Finishline and SCR. This will help each track expand or make repairs or improvements to help grow the hobby. I am looking forward to this race. Its going to be a great on. Don't miss out! *

Let's race!!! *
Old 05-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Tech Initiate

2012 Cajun Classic-cajun-classic-sponor-page.jpg
2012 Cajun Classic-cajun-classic-sponor-vp-fuels-.jpg
2012 Cajun Classic-ftw.jpg
2012 Cajun Classic-hrp.jpg

These are our latest sponsors! Pro-Line is sending over a ton of stuff to give away. VP is the fuel sponsor for this race. Mike and the gang from VP will be on site with lots of cool products and fuel give aways. They will also be able to give support to any one that has fuel questions. FTW is sending bodies, carbon fiber kits, hats, and shirts. They have some really great products. go check them out at ftwrc.com. Hrp is also sending over a bunch off great products for give aways as well.

This race is shaping up to be a great one. We will have a track built by a world class track builder, Joey Christensen from The Dirt. So you know the track will be great. It is also in an indoor arena so weather will not be a factor in the race or the track build. We are also having a $500 winner take all dash for cash. we will take the tyop 10 in Pro Nitro Buggy, invert them and do a 10 lap shootout, winner take all. Go get signed up if you havn't yet go do it before it fills up. If you have signed up, get those entries paid. we are at 200+ pre registered as of now. dont miss out!!!

Lets Race!!

Last edited by DBunch1; 05-29-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys check this out! FTW is not only a sponsor for the race, they also will be at the race. John and Joshua will be with us. They will be racing and they will have a booth on site selling there great products. Go to www.ftwrc.com and check out there great products.
2012 Cajun Classic-ftw.jpg
Old 07-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Tech Initiate

We are adding a kids class to this event! Thanks to C&G Window tinting for there sponsorship of this class. All the track in our area have a kids class and these lil guys want to race with us as well. With the sponsor of the class this means the kids class will be FREE! The kids are the future of our great sport and hobby and I don't want to leave them out! This class is for kids 12and under!

Also it is hard to believe we are just two weeks away. I am pumped! If you have signed up and not paid yet please go online and get those entrys paid! This is going to be a great event so don't miss out!!
Let's Race!!
Old 07-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Here is the schedule for practice on Friday.
8am to noon - open practice
12pm to 3:30pm - practice by class
4pm- we will run practice as if it is a round of heats. They will be 10 minute runs. At the end of this we will do a resort and this will be the seating for the heats on Saturday. After this is done the track will be open practice till 11pm.

Doing it this way will slow us to make sure all the transponders are correct and it gets all the bugs out before we start on Saturday morning. Also this is the best way to ensure that everyone has good track and practice time on Friday.

We will also have a schedule posted on Saturday so you know what time you will run. We will start at 8pm on Saturday morning. We will start at 9am on Sunday.

The drivers stand will have an up set of stairs and a down set. These will be one way stairs. This will be enforced. We are going to run a tight ship and have fun at the same time!

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Let's Race!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Ok guys! After think over the Friday practice format, although it had good intentions, it is going to be hard to make it work for everyone as I wanted it to. There are people that will be traveling on Friday and this format will do more harm than good. We will open the track at 8am and it will be an open format till noon. We then will fill the drivers stand and let them run for 10 minutes then that group will come off and the next group will get on the stand. Every hour or so we will shut the track down for 1/10 scale practice.*
When you arrive at the arena there will be a check in table. Once you check in and we get the correct transponder numbers. We will give you a wrist band. You cannot get on the drivers stand without it.*
I am sorry for any confusion on this.*

Let's Race!!
Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Rookie

is the scedual still the same ?
Old 07-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

anybody have wes browns cell number

Last edited by boudin4evr; 07-27-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

anyone have results and photos and videos?
thanks
Old 07-29-2012, 11:54 PM
Tech Rookie

wondering the same .
Old 07-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Here's the dash for cash, top 10 pro buggy drivers racing for 500 bucks in a ten lap race.

http://youtu.be/fbwbvMEEapE
Old 07-30-2012, 06:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 07-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Tech Master

AWESOME! Thanks Shannon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.