Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Louisiana Racing Fourm
2012 DIALEDINC.COM OFFROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS >

2012 DIALEDINC.COM OFFROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 DIALEDINC.COM OFFROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default open sc results

I would just love to know what place i got in sc a main i know i didnt get top five hell it my first big event but i still want to know what place i got i hope puddin gets the results up
Old 03-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool next race

puddin, when is your next race? your friend jeff and linda:
Old 03-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)
Default thank you

Originally Posted by RC Tom
I want to personally thank Matt and Greg with Dialed Inc. for agreeing to have this race in Shreveport. I also want to thank A Main Hobbies for agreeing to be the title sponsor and all of the other sponsors and manufactures that helped support this race.

I want to thank Joey and Brandon for their time and effort when every roadblock was thrown in front of you.

I want to thank all of our local guys that worked well into the early hours over several days, some missing work, and time with family, some sleeping in their trucks, and missing meals to make this happen when it was an impossible feat that you guys overcame.

I want to thank all the local companies that were able to get what we needed at the very last minute.
With-out all these people and I know I missed some this would not have happened.

I know you must feel really proud of your efforts based on what is being posted, for that I am sorry. You guys are the best.

I THANK YOU GUYS.

I want to thank all the people that drove long distances for coming. I met a lot of you and thank you for your support.

I want to thank all of the factory drivers that came out to support this race. I hope our southern hospitality was a positive experience.

I am sorry that some guys had to leave early due to travel and work.

Did everything go right, no they did not. I can promise you that nobody feels worse about it than Greg, Brandon, Joey, and Matt.

Could things have gone better, yes? Did everyone (EVERYONE) give more than 110% and then some more, no doubt in my mind.

Instead of bashing, pointing fingers, and trying to place blame you should thank these guys.

At the end of the day these are toy cars. Racing is about seeing old friends, making new ones, and having a good time.

Tom
Trends and Trains Hobby Shop

Thanks Tom.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Man that was hard to get posted. I thought it would be one button.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Awesome, thanks for posting up the finals.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Adept

Default TRACK FOR RENT

If anyone wants to hold or host an event T and T Speedway is open. Shreveport is a good central location to bring in folks in from about 400 miles out.
We have a covered drivers stand and covered lighted pitts. Lots of parking with a hobby shop on site.
T and T Speedway features 4 race tracks:
1/8 off road
Dirt Oval
In-Door on road
In-Door 1/10 off road.
Please contact me for dates and rates.
Tom
318-671-8896
Old 03-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

From what I've read in the last 6 pages, do I want to go next year ?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmike
I thik from it being Matt's first time doing this type of format, weather and everything being rushed cause alot of issues. If we had been able to do the orginal of practice all day Friday and start at the posted time Sat. We would have been on track I am sure. I hope Matt does do it again. But uses this event as a learning experience for the next time. He did bust his big butt to make it fun and get alot of cool swag to give away. Also had several guys out making sure we had a track for that weekend.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rcmike
I hope Matt and Dialed Inc. agree to do it again, there will be more back end support,, One man cannot do it alone,, Takes a lot more work than anyone can imagine.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)
Default got dicked?

I still have not received a dime of the 500 dollars I was promised from this race. Just so you know what an awesome stand up type of guy your dealing with.