Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"The Midwest Racer"

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Guys I Feel Horrible About All Of This.. So I Have Posted This On Here For You To Read...Im Sincerely Sorry To The Dirtburners, I Have Heard Stories Beyond Stories, But Now I Know Never To Judge A Book By Its Cover EVER Again...So Here Is What I Posted.. And I Deserved EVERY Part Of Those 11 Comments,Im Not Asking You All To Join Up.I Just Want You All To Read This, And How Sick And Disgusted I Am About Myself And My Type Writing Fingers. As You Can Read By The "NitroNut3" 's Post, Yes Im Young And New To The Hobby I Have Now Learned My Lesson About This Whole Or Deal. The Following Has Been Posted On My Website..

Everyone, I Have Made A Big Mistake.

I Posted A NON-Acceptable Comment About One Of Our Fellow Tracks Here In Missouri.And Now It Has Cost Me BIG Time.

I Posted A Hateful Remark To Dirtburners RC Track,In St.Louis Missouri.It Was VERY Unacceptable and Unprofessional to do so.I Didnt Want My Website To Be Full Of HateFull Remarks,And Something I Wouldnt Of Accepted From Someone,I have done It. Now I Feel The Need To Apologize To The Following:

-The RC Pro Series Company,Missouri RC Pro Series.

-Dirtburners RC Race Track,In St.Louis Missouri.

-And I Apologize The Most To Rex Franke.I Have Showed Disrespect that he DID NOT Deserve.

Rex Does So Much For Me And All Of Us. And Me Showing DisRespect To Him. Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Especially By Me.I Should Of Known Better Then Of Posted A Hateful Remark.I Know See That It Was A Mistake,It Was A Childish Act.And Im Very Sorry To All 3 Companys.

Now After I Have Done This,I Have Lost Novelty RC Track, And The Missouri State Pro Series,And Respect From Many People. I Am Not Asking You To Feel Sorry For Me, As Should I Have Known Better.Im Not Expecting Forgivness.

I Didnt Mean For This To Go So Far As For Me To Lose 2 Subjects, That Make My Website What It Is.

All 3 Recipents Will Receive Personal Apology Letters From Me.

I Hope You All Can Learn From My Mistakes, As Did I.

And 1 More Thing, Im Sorry For The Supporters Of "The Midwest Racer",I Have Let You All Down.Im Sincerely Sorry For Everything I Have Done.

This Is Not The Way I Intended My Website To Be, And I Hope You All Know This Now.

My Apologies,

Kaleb

Thanks For Reading This. Sorry To EVERYONE.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

wow, i guess i missed somethin.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Strand
wow, i guess i missed somethin.
Yeah..It Was A HUGE Mistake,Which I Feel Absolutely Sick About...This A Horrible Thing..
Old 02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

loose lips sinks ships!
Old 02-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by touringdriver
loose lips sinks ships!
And I Sunk The Titantic.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i wasn't trying to start anything. what i meant was a valuable lesson was learned. hope you can get your supporters back onto your website.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by touringdriver
i wasn't trying to start anything. what i meant was a valuable lesson was learned. hope you can get your supporters back onto your website.
Yeah,im not asking for any special treatment or anything but like I said, Im 15 Years Old,I Have Only Been For 15 And A Half Years.I Have Lessons To Learn In Life And This One, Was A BIG One..
Old 02-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Its easy for someone to type before they think. At least you realize your mistakes and hopefully you'll grow from that. Your taking the right approach to this situation and maybe in time this will go away. Again good luck with your website.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

Holy Cow!! It has been a little over a month, I hope we all can get past that little dilemma an move on to what really matters, The Website. I have been the website up to date and I have talked to many people from the dirtburners. I feel very comfortable of posting here again. But anyways...

TEAM MIDWEST

Team Midwest is something I created, It is a Team based off of my Website "The Midwest Racer" Go to the website for more info

Pro's Place

Pro's Place Is Still In The Works But I Have Been Talking To Many Pro's, "Including.. Jared Tebo, Taylor James?" And We have been working to get this feature up for us to check out there rides and racing results.

and Also The St.Louis Dirtburners have joined the website. I have talked to "Higher" Management Over There And They Would Like To Be Linked On, "The Midwest Racer" So you guys are NOW on The Midwest Racer's Website. So start discussing

Well I Hope You All Can Forgive Me For The Past And Look Towards The Future! I Hope You All Can Use This Tool Of "The Midwest Racer"

Thanks A Bunch,
Kaleb