Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road >

SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SmacTrac...St.Louis Indoor Off Road

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ya crazy wow you stalking me?
Old 03-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Tech Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by smac
Oh good...lets start the BS again!!!!!

I am thinking about starting the Wed night racing earlier than I had originally planned. I had been planning on changing over in May, but I am now thinking that I might start Wed. night racing on April 7th while continuing with Saturday racing until the end of April. I am not sure what to do about practice nights yet, though.

Any thoughts??
I would definetly be able to come down on Monday nights, Friday Nights & Wednesday nights for practice!!!

It would be AWESOME!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

WOW
Glad that I just spent an hour catching up on the forum.
I will never get that hour back now...thanks alot children!!
Sorry Scott. I tried to calm motorider down but it's not working...
People who kept adding fuel to the fire didnt help matters none...

Ever decent post back there was ignored so they missed out
on some good information. The new proline buggy tire is out!
PROLINE CALIBUR FRONT AND REAR!! I cant wait to try them out!
I'm gonna have golfland order me some tommorow.
I have some Jconcepts rulux wheels to glue them on....my B44 is gonna be so dialed with these new kicks!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Cool

I did not see a PM on here from you. A PM on here would be the best way to contact me if you are not going to be at the track on track days.

There is no charge for the use of house transponders on race days. You will need to make a hole in the body (which you must run at all times while on the track). The hole should be about 1/4" and is usually in the center of the windshield.
Thanks!!! I guess I should ream that hole right? I think my friend has one of those tools...

I actually don't have a windshield right now, lol, heat problems. It looks like a new body is gonna need to be found & painted...
Old 03-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ???E-Racer
Sorry Scott. I tried to calm motorider down but it's not working...
People who kept adding fuel to the fire didnt help matters none...
LOL, yep!

I am so sorry for wasting his time! LOL, at least I am a paying customer right? Hell, I'd pay $10 for practice I love SmacTrac so much!!! Especially if it was on Monday!!!

WOO!!!

Last edited by MotoRider42HC; 03-24-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-24-2010, 10:00 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

You know... I should seriously just keep my mouth shut in this deal cause it doesn't involve me.

I don't know why I'm even stickin' my nose in... So I do mean this with the utmost respect. You guys at Smac have an absolute WORLD CLASS FACILITY, with arguably some of the best drivers in the state or several states for that matter.

But you guys seriously need to get your thread under control here.... I mean...LMAO.... This is like watching Jerry Springer!!!

This isn't the first pissing match that has occured on this thread either... It's just the latest.

You guys have SOOO much drama around your track that it really makes it difficult for guys like me who WANT to race your caliber of driver, but don't want to deal with the BS to show up at the track!

I mean... I've been there a few times, and yeah, there are some hotheads, but you guys aren't THIS bad in person. At least not that I've seen.

I truly hope you guys can clean up the foul language (mind you I'm not easily offended... I curse like a sailor myself!) and slams on each other... Because it really does reflect badly on a very nice facility and an otherwise great group of guys.

Again... This isn't meant to stir any controversy... It's just a heads up to what those of us on the outside see. Some of you guys up there know me... And know I mean no disrespect.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

Wow such a good post by David R. Obviously a team tekin factory driver.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by DavidR
You know... I should seriously just keep my mouth shut in this deal cause it doesn't involve me.

I don't know why I'm even stickin' my nose in... So I do mean this with the utmost respect. You guys at Smac have an absolute WORLD CLASS FACILITY, with arguably some of the best drivers in the state or several states for that matter.

But you guys seriously need to get your thread under control here.... I mean...LMAO.... This is like watching Jerry Springer!!!

This isn't the first pissing match that has occured on this thread either... It's just the latest.

You guys have SOOO much drama around your track that it really makes it difficult for guys like me who WANT to race your caliber of driver, but don't want to deal with the BS to show up at the track!

I mean... I've been there a few times, and yeah, there are some hotheads, but you guys aren't THIS bad in person. At least not that I've seen.

I truly hope you guys can clean up the foul language (mind you I'm not easily offended... I curse like a sailor myself!) and slams on each other... Because it really does reflect badly on a very nice facility and an otherwise great group of guys.

Again... This isn't meant to stir any controversy... It's just a heads up to what those of us on the outside see. Some of you guys up there know me... And know I mean no disrespect.
Don't worry man! None of this shows up at the track! Only one person was a J.A. to me at the track on Thursday, and I think he thought I was someone else.

I had accidentally jumped my Slash into the driver's stand wall, because my turnbuckle was bent, and I yelled "sorry" down to the marshaller I almost hit. Then some guy on the stand starting btchin at me because he thought I was the guy who wrecked his buggy all the way on the other side of the track! He assumed it was me just because I was kind enough to yell out "sorry".

Otherwise, everyone there was really nice!!! Even the owner put up with me asking a bunch of questions about racing, rules, sponsoring opportunities/costs, etc...

Like I said, I love that place!!! I can't wait to get a more fuel efficent vehicle so I can go more often!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

That is why it almost makes me wonder if this thread should be shut down and a new one started, which would have o be closely watched by moderators. I know I have contributed many times to the mayhem that is this thread, but I honestly don't know of too many people that haven't.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by MooseDrool
That is why it almost makes me wonder if this thread should be shut down and a new one started, which would have o be closely watched by moderators. I know I have contributed many times to the mayhem that is this thread, but I honestly don't know of too many people that haven't.
Are you kidding? That would be bad business for the forum operators!

The more "hits" they get, the more money they get every time someone clicks on an ad!

I have google ads on my site, and I get alsmost nothing per click because I have so few viewers! However, when my viewership went up that one day when eveyone visited my site to see how stupid I was, my estimated earnings went up from like 10 cents, to about 3 bucks!!! Which still sucks, but it shows the power of hits!

If these guys wanted their forum to be crappy like all the others, they would have automatic censors, and many more moderators!

BUT, they are good businessman and know that it is important to support free speech and have an open community!!! That is one of the reasons that have so many members!!! GO AMERICA, GO FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! WOO!!!

Everyone loves this forum because they don't act like your mom and tell you to clean your mouth up!!! LOL! NO SOAP MOMMY, NO!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)
Default RT5???

Anyone here have an RT5 they are selling?? LMK by PM please!!
Prices and pics to: [email protected]

Thanks guys,
Old 03-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Tech Regular

Cool

So basically, you don't jump at all on the big jump, and the high side is gone?
What? Me like big air!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Might be a good idea Moose Drool.
Feels like a clogged toliet.....
Old 03-25-2010, 10:16 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MotoRider42HC
Don't worry man! None of this shows up at the track!
Not the point young man, fact of the matter is you have been battling with everyone, and E-Racer has been trolling our track thread that WE race at and just posting complete BS from political issues to people being shot, END IT HERE AND NOW!!! It has kinda irked some people, those people are some of the best guys at the track.....bottom of the line is this, stop spamming this thread with your personal issues/conflictions.....this is the SMACTRAC thread to talk about SMACTRAC, not your emotional venting hideout.......E-racer and motorider.....this is aimed at you with no dis-respect, but geez guys.......step away from the PC and take a deep breath..............David R..........well said sir..........JM measely ole' 2 cents worth.................peace!

E-Racer and motorider.......please dont respond to my post..........let Scott's facility have it's thread back........please?
Old 03-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Well said, anyway Joe E, bring your SC10 on saturday , you will enjoy it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.