Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brickshouse

Any racing around stl?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2024, 02:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Any racing around stl?

Im actually about 20 minutes east of stl, looking for racing within an hour radius or so. I quit about 12 years ago and everyone seems to now be closed. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Old 03-27-2024, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brickshouse
Im actually about 20 minutes east of stl, looking for racing within an hour radius or so. I quit about 12 years ago and everyone seems to now be closed. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Depends on what you're looking for. Prolevel RC is out in Chesterfield and has carpet on road and off road. They are moving to a new facility in June. Alpha Raceways is in Carbondale and also has carpet on road and off road. Dirtburners is dirt offroad, primarily 1/8th scale in Kirkwood. Prolevel and Alpha are on FB as well if you want to look up schedules. Where are you from? I grew up in Belleville.
Old 03-27-2024, 11:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Fairview Heights. Used to race at rc outlaws, smactrak, dirt burners and drive down to park hills a couple times. 1/8&1/10 electric offroad. Stopped and sold everything a few years back. Until now it seemed like everything was closed. Thanks for reply, looking forward to checking these out.
Rick Vessell likes this.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:32 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

If I remember right, Prolevel requires slicks for their carpet off road. I’m hoping to get there before they move