Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Come and Join the IRT--We want 70 new members by 2003

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 10:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

has anyone thought of getting a website going for IRT i think that would be pretty cool. just a thought.
Old 02-17-2003, 10:34 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by spaz456
has anyone thought of getting a website going for IRT i think that would be pretty cool. just a thought.
that would be cool anyone have any ideals
Old 02-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Ko Racer
that would be cool anyone have any ideals
Surely someone that has some Web space would be gracious to Host it.. ( wink wink )

-Dave
Old 02-17-2003, 01:29 PM
Tech Regular

Yea that would be kool having a IRT site!
Old 02-17-2003, 02:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up Web Site

Hey I could put a big link off my Web Site I put up. www.seidkracing.com I could help in doing to web work.. This was my first and I have not took it any further than the first yet.. We could use my site for the base and mabye make it so when you typed in IRT.com it would go to the Seidkracing site and the link would be right there OR?????? LMK Just a thought Guys.
Thanks Eric.B
Old 02-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Talking Warm Weather please

I have the BIG ITCH for The NITRO Smell. I really would like the weather to warm up. Asphalt and well C-Mon the shirts get shorter as well as the Shorts.. YEAAHH
L8TR

Hey 500 POST Finally
Old 02-17-2003, 11:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default ISTC International Touring in Thailand

Just to check if anybody here participating the above mentioned race in Thailand, 21~23 February 2003.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:57 AM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

A couple of different thoughts. As far as a IRT Website, there have been a couple in the past. They mainly had photos of some of our cars. We don't need another forum, because an IRT forum by itself would not offer us everything that RCtech.net does. I feel that we have a good relationship with RCtech.net and recruiting here, because we have been constant and good users. I think that if we wanted a place to put our car photos, I think that a good place would also be RIGHT HERE! There is a readers ride section, and it would be cool if many of the photos were from IRT members and it said so. That would help us attract new members, if people saw that we had cool cars.

--- as far as members on their first post, I think that we need to be careful. Some people can loose all their civility when they get on-line. We want to make sure that our members are good members in the community, not those that are going to war, cast insults and drag the rest of us into it by extension. We could put in a probation period for new members with low posts, that they are on probation with the IRT until they have 25 quality posts. That should not be difficult for anyone and helps hold the new users to RCtech who have become members accountable.

By quality, I mean, contributing to discussion, asking good questions, not bickering and sharing information. 25 posts are not hard to do.

How about that Daytona 500? Bobby Labonte didn't do so well, but Stewart his team mate was 7th. I was happy with Michael Waltrip winning it. I really like Michael and his brother.

I am looking forward to the day when Greg Biffle wins his first big race. He is from our area, and it made the corner of the front page that he came in 21st.

Cmotif <><
Old 02-19-2003, 09:29 AM
Regional Moderator

cmotif......... you said it very well and i agree with your points on the website and new members. rctech and IRT belong together and its much nicer that way.

daytona was something but DJ didnt win it but im glad MW did it was his race .
Old 02-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Nitro Questions!!

I am getting back into NITRO again this year, I wanted to know what you guys thought about the MUGEN MTX2 -VS- The Nitro TC-3??? I can get either of them used from my buddy here in Kansas City Mo. Track will be good size smooth.

Just wanted thoughts on these cars or what all you guys like. I have ran HPI Nitro's a lot and would like to change this summer..

LMK Thanks in advance Guys for any help

I also agree with Cmotif about the site if it stays here then we have RcTech as our home and if we all get together and put up our rides on the readers rides with our IRT#'s and mabye slip some info in we will be known a little more.. Thanks Again
Old 02-19-2003, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up membership

Ko Racer......permission to join this race team

Dotjumper NTC3 rules.....had lots of fun with mine
Old 02-20-2003, 05:08 AM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: membership

[QUOTE]Originally posted by racecar850
[B]Ko Racer......permission to join this race team

racecar850.......you are IRT #143 and welcome to the club

IRT ......is growing and growing members from all parts of the world this is truely a International Race Team
Old 02-20-2003, 07:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Racar850

Hey, I race with Racecar850 and he is a cool racer. Do not have to worry about him bashing people on the Forum (just at the track) HE HE

Hey what about the Thunder Tiger I think it's an TRR or something like that... I can get that one cheep cheep ... I am going to be racing the car not really on a professional level, I am more serious on my electric cars. Losi XXXS Graphite Plus WANABE.. Very fast car BUTTT... I need help on the corner speed I am on carpet right now and the car just want to always push going into the corner. Moster Stock Motor, either Take Offs 20 or 22's or Orion 27b's with Molded Hpi red medium inserts, blue springs, red pistons (front) 60WT. oil, black pistons in rear, 60wt. Blue srpings. Anti sway bar in the back only. That is a quick rundown on the basic setup.. LMK If anyone has any suggestions. It will carry the speed pretty nice and the car will transition decent But I think it can get a lot better..

Sorry so long any help appreciated.. Eric.B
Old 02-20-2003, 07:27 AM
Tech Addict

Wink

wow dotperson you just gave me your super-duper setup
Moster Stock Motor..... is that some kind of cheater motor

Mine dont push hook up Sunday we`ll go thru the differences
Have a set of you can try
Loose the sway bar

Sunday dont be late
Old 02-20-2003, 03:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Thumbs up Hello and

Welcome aboard Racecar850
From a member in Japan

-Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.