International Racing Team Clubhouse

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Racing Team Clubhouse

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 01:17 PM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Does anyone use the pip function on their TV? That is picture in a picture, where you bring up another channel and watch to things at the same time.

It is a feature that I have never used.

C
Old 05-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Tech Addict

get some pictures up mate always like noising on what other people have bought

i want see some pictures of these big american TV's get posting lol i will get a picture of my baby (well compared to some you have anyway )

i should hopefully get this blaze done some time soon and get a few snaps up (like i keep saying and never do)
Old 05-24-2007, 06:08 PM

Like I said, it was the biggest that would fit inside the entertainment center.

C
Old 05-29-2007, 09:37 AM

How did you weekends go? I am waiting for the check from the sale of our house in California and also my new to me T4 to arrive.

We plan to do some racing Sunday afternoon, after church.

In the club here,
we have
1 Brushless XXXT
1 Traxxas Rustler Electric
and 2 T4s.

I expect it to grow in the next few weeks.

Cmotif <><
Old 05-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Tech Addict

well my weekend started nice and early on a satday morning at about 8:00am racing was called off as the directer was rushed in hospital with a heart attack so i decided to check out the pond in the back garden and came up with the idea of cleaning it out started pumping water out with the pump to uncover a few dead Fish which was probably being lieing there through the winter.

think we cleaned the it out about 12 years ago so you could guess the smell at the bottom so got a few snaps of the fish etc.. as i was quite surprise at how big one of them were. plus discovered a few got abit of 'fin Rot' so there still in the swimming pool being treated. at the day ended at 6:15 ish with the water clean water going back in so that was my weekend

ps sorry some of the pictures might be abit blu as its only a camera phone
Old 05-29-2007, 04:03 PM

That is pretty cool. It looks pretty good for a camera phone. I have a 55 gallon aquarium. Mostly loaches and different kinds of catfish. I have couple of large fancy gold fish as well. I'll post a picture it some time.

I am looking forward to those IRN-BRU bars everyday man. Not here yet.

My t4 should be here in the next 4 days.

Taking my wife's Subaru Legacy GT in for a timing belt change tomorrow. It is over two hours away to the closest Subaru dealer.

Cmotif
Old 05-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

tell you what i know why i didnt empty for a good 12 years jesus my back kills.

the Iron Brus are coming mate if not give us a shout will get you another sent over as chances are them fat Gits at customs sniffed them out grrrrr

yet again i got the ebay bug and bought another god Dam Much More CTX charger from Dinball don't know what the heck for but......ow well lol so thats all am waiting for then i can get this M03 ready for the weekend if the all clear is given.

How is the Futaba 2.4Ghz 3PM? anygood?

TMUK
Old 05-30-2007, 08:04 PM

I thought that I posted, but it is not here. I must have messed up something.

I understand the bug that wants to open new boxes of just shipped to my house of RC parts. It is kinda like Christmas all over again, even though you know what it is all is.

Tell me about all the features on that charger and what you like best about it.

As for the 2.4 ghz radio, I need to get my T4 before I can shove the radio in it. I hope to be able to give you some information Sunday evening, and I will racing it Sunday afternoon.

Cmotif <><
Old 06-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Tech Addict

well charger came the other day and what can i say shipping from Dinball off ebay is super fast and does look the dogs but ad love tell you more but the Power supply went off in a bang so cant really tell you much apart from it looks nice lol

tell you what tho ive heard cells go bang and there loud but this power supply scared the shit out of me when it went bang still hear the hissing sound in my ears now lol so thats another £40 that ive got spend grrrrrr
Old 06-02-2007, 08:47 AM

Exploding cells are scary. Makes me only want to charge cells outside. I haven't had any explode, but I have heard them buzz and see them shrink their wrap.

What kind of cell and what were you charging it at?

C
Old 06-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cmotif

You have much better chocolate in the UK. We have Cadburys here, but it is made under license and is not the proper thing.

Just curious, as our gasoline (petrol) prices are going through the roof, what are you paying there per liter. We are getting about 4 liters for 3.50 here and that is the highest that it has ever been. I'm sure that it is at least twice that expensive there. I figured that when I was in Scotland, that I was paying about 4 dollars for 4 liters.
Cmotif
Hi all,
my name's Joe and i'm from Australia.
Regarding your question on petrol (gasoline) pricing, here in Austalia it's at $1.28+ per litre and looks like it isn't going to stop there!
They will find some excuse to bump it up even more!
I'm glad that i chose to buy myself a F-250 with duel fuel as the gas (lpg) price is a steady 49.9 per litre.

P.S. How can you say that Cadburys is not Proper chocolate
Old 06-03-2007, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by itchy b
Hi all,
my name's Joe and i'm from Australia.
Regarding your question on petrol (gasoline) pricing, here in Austalia it's at $1.28+ per litre and looks like it isn't going to stop there!
They will find some excuse to bump it up even more!
I'm glad that i chose to buy myself a F-250 with duel fuel as the gas (lpg) price is a steady 49.9 per litre.

P.S. How can you say that Cadburys is not Proper chocolate
Good to see you here, Itchy.

That is cool to have that option in F-250. We don't have that here. I know that in the 70s and 80s in the states if was possible to get propane conversion, but I don't know if fuel injection got rid of that.

Cadbury's in the states is made unders license by Hershey's and does not tast like UK Cadburys. It tastes like a Hershey's product instead.

I had Toblerone in Swizterland that was so much better than the Toberlone that we get in the States. I don't know why that is.

C
Old 06-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Regional Moderator

Good to see you here, Itchy.

That is cool to have that option in F-250. We don't have that here. I know that in the 70s and 80s in the states if was possible to get propane conversion, but I don't know if fuel injection got rid of that.

Cadbury's in the states is made unders license by Hershey's and does not tast like UK Cadburys. It tastes like a Hershey's product instead.

I had Toblerone in Switzerland that was so much better than the Toberlone that we get in the States. I don't know why that is.

C
Dear Cmotif...

hey whatsszz upp....gasoline prices kind of crazy this week............luckily I'm driving a Ford Escape with a small block 2.3L DOHC engine....... still have spare money for Rc's

Cmotif... the different for chocolate that you had in Switzerland and in Us is the MILK for sure.....I'm not sure what happen with the cows in US compares to Switzerland cows hehehehhe............

peaceeeeeeeee
Old 06-04-2007, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Hobby Peoples
Dear Cmotif...

hey whatsszz upp....gasoline prices kind of crazy this week............luckily I'm driving a Ford Escape with a small block 2.3L DOHC engine....... still have spare money for Rc's

Cmotif... the different for chocolate that you had in Switzerland and in Us is the MILK for sure.....I'm not sure what happen with the cows in US compares to Switzerland cows hehehehhe............

peaceeeeeeeee
The think that the amount of milk fat is different. I think that the fat is higher in chocolate in Switzerland and the UK, which makes it creamier and nicer.

Cmotif
Old 06-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Regional Moderator

The think that the amount of milk fat is different. I think that the fat is higher in chocolate in Switzerland and the UK, which makes it creamier and nicer.

Cmotif

yeap that one also right....the milk fat...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.