Search
Idaho Racing
 Tekin Racing

THE NEW TVRC

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 11:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hurray! Sweet. Sounds good. I know these can get expensive, so lemme know if I can contribute. Be happy to donate towards it. Thx ben!
Old 06-21-2016, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

No worries guys!
Old 07-06-2016, 02:46 AM
Tech Regular

Racing this Sunday! Trophy race is next week! Hope to see everyone there. It'll be a fun weekend!
Old 07-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

How many nitro guys are we gonna have this weekend for the trophy race? Anyone plan on running buggy/truggy?
Old 07-12-2016, 09:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I still need to get my SCTE in order, no buggy for me yet

Any details on the Eagle Track? I heard we might get a stand!??
Old 07-19-2016, 03:12 AM
Tech Regular

Yes we will have a nice stand/ pit lane in eagle we want to hold an NCT race and some regional races. It will be a very nice facility.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:30 PM
Tech Rookie

My baseball season just finished for the year and just finished getting my truck all fixed up. I haven't been up to date on all the news for RC community since the winter so I'm curios as to what I have missed. Is the track open for me to practice/drive around on whenever I want? I know that there are practice days, but if I can't make those, the track is open to the public right? Also when will the drivers stand be in? Also I've heard about a new facility? Does this mean we will be getting a new indoor/outdoor track? and if so, will the one at Fort Boise still be taken care of? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanted to get caught up!

Cheers!
Old 07-23-2016, 12:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hessterdj
My baseball season just finished for the year and just finished getting my truck all fixed up. I haven't been up to date on all the news for RC community since the winter so I'm curios as to what I have missed. Is the track open for me to practice/drive around on whenever I want? I know that there are practice days, but if I can't make those, the track is open to the public right? Also when will the drivers stand be in? Also I've heard about a new facility? Does this mean we will be getting a new indoor/outdoor track? and if so, will the one at Fort Boise still be taken care of? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanted to get caught up!

Cheers!
1)The Fort Boise track is open to the public during park hours ( sun up till sundown) . It is closed for maintenance when volunteers can get together to help groom the track for a few hours or when their is a track rebuild.2) Their will not be a drivers stand at fort boise as their are less then a dozen races before it closes and it costs thousands to build one3) The new facility opening in 2017 is in eagle off horseshoe bend road 4a) Yes we are getting a new outdoor track in 2017.4b) We will not know until after September on a winter indoor track. 5) Not unless someone gets a permit from the city and the required insurance.The Treasure Valley rc facebook page has a schedule posted and is the place to get the latest news .
Old 07-23-2016, 01:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by carpetburner
1)The Fort Boise track is open to the public during park hours ( sun up till sundown) . It is closed for maintenance when volunteers can get together to help groom the track for a few hours or when their is a track rebuild.2) Their will not be a drivers stand at fort boise as their are less then a dozen races before it closes and it costs thousands to build one3) The new facility opening in 2017 is in eagle off horseshoe bend road 4a) Yes we are getting a new outdoor track in 2017.4b) We will not know until after September on a winter indoor track. 5) Not unless someone gets a permit from the city and the required insurance.The Treasure Valley rc facebook page has a schedule posted and is the place to get the latest news .
Thank you for all the info! So with the new facility, will the Fort Boise track still be there? Or will the city take it, I heard in the past that they had plans to use that area for something else.
Old 07-23-2016, 01:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Hessterdj
Thank you for all the info! So with the new facility, will the Fort Boise track still be there? Or will the city take it, I heard in the past that they had plans to use that area for something else.
It will be their until the city issues a permit for something else . Permits and paperwork run the world .
Old 12-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Any more updates on the Eagle Track? I'm a long time RC addict (decades) over 2 years clean right now. Moved to Boise in October and bought on Horseshoe Bend! My fiancé doesn't know the RC side of me but I'll start squirreling away those hundred dollar bills now.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by WALZ
Any more updates on the Eagle Track? I'm a long time RC addict (decades) over 2 years clean right now. Moved to Boise in October and bought on Horseshoe Bend! My fiancé doesn't know the RC side of me but I'll start squirreling away those hundred dollar bills now.
https://www.facebook.com/TREASUREVALLEYRACERS/?fref=nf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnP0Uf3NrHE&t=4s

we are currently running indoor carpet as a club at 421 caldwell blvd in nampa and we will be building the eagle track as weather permits. until then come on out to the carpet track and have some fun!!

Last edited by carpetburner; 12-02-2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: wrong address
Old 12-02-2016, 09:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Too cool. That is a great facebook page to follow. See you in Nampa.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Tech Rookie

My two boys and i are excited to get back home to Boise and are looking forward to racing this summer. If you need help with building the driver stand let me know. I can help and supply all the tools required.
Old 12-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Welcome home!! Yes, we are all getting excited for the track build this summer and will be needing all the help we can get to get this project going asap.
Thanks you for the offer and we will for sure keep you in mind when the time comes to start building. Again, thanks!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.