Wiki Posts
Search

HK Talk Version 1.1

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by disaster999
if money isnt the matter...(ya right) go for the microsoft bluetooth! they have the best range! or wait for logitech to come out with one! my roomate tried his and for about 20 feet, he could still move the mouse around
Yeah, I second that. I'm using Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. Don't know if it works 9 ft away, but you won't get it wrong with this brand.
Old 10-06-2003, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

The 5-star light clutch bell and the red weight from Mugen are damn pretty. Couldn't resist to get them. I wish they are good partners with my MT12.

BTW, any comment on the Mega MS 5-port
Old 10-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by dtm
I'm using Atlas "Grey" shocks...they are the same length as the Kyosho ones.....but the grey colour matches the rest of the car better!!!
dtm, thanks for the note.
it seems that the Atlas shocks are for EP but not GP .... the capacity is different, right ?
Old 10-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Diva
The 5-star light clutch bell and the red weight from Mugen are damn pretty. Couldn't resist to get them. I wish they are good partners with my MT12.

BTW, any comment on the Mega MS 5-port
i have the same feeling so i order the 5star light weight clutch bell and the mugen red clutch shoe already ....

what is the clutch weight you are using now ? i am using the black one with 2 holes on each unit.
Old 10-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ernestf
i have the same feeling so i order the 5star light weight clutch bell and the mugen red clutch shoe already ....

what is the clutch weight you are using now ? i am using the black one with 2 holes on each unit.
Sorry I put it wrong. I also got the red shoe (not the weight).
Old 10-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

diva, if the package come on right time, i should be able to test the red clutch shoe this coming Sat. my old gray shoe has been running for over 100 tanks already, time to retire

i am also using the standard gold clutch spring now and it feels a lot better than my old black (soft) spring .... i should use it long time ago but my bad habit keep stopping me from changing anythign that seems to work .....
Old 10-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

i am also using the standard gold clutch spring now and it feels a lot better than my old black (soft) spring .... i should use it long time ago but my bad habit keep stopping me from changing anythign that seems to work .....
That's not a bad habit. I used to do all the surgery at pit table. I'll be killed if I do so at my 4xx-sq-ft home
Old 10-07-2003, 04:29 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

dtm, thanks for the note.
it seems that the Atlas shocks are for EP but not GP .... the capacity is different, right ?
No no...both EP and GP....the inner Diameter are the same. The only difference is how the O rings are held in place...the Atlas ones are more robust compared to original Kyosho.....
Old 10-07-2003, 04:30 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Diva
Sorry I put it wrong. I also got the red shoe (not the weight).
You got RED shoes.....you are very HAU!!!
Old 10-07-2003, 04:33 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

if money isnt the matter...(ya right) go for the microsoft bluetooth! they have the best range! or wait for logitech to come out with one! my roomate tried his and for about 20 feet, he could still move the mouse around
Bluetooth!!!! that sounds pretty expensive!!!!

I am using a Logitech keyboard and that appears to be OK....but the same Logitech mouse was not optical....that why I have to change. In fact the best solution would be to use a cordless keyboard with a built in trackball or touch pad....but I have not seen those for a long time!!!!
Old 10-07-2003, 07:01 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by dtm
Bluetooth!!!! that sounds pretty expensive!!!!

I am using a Logitech keyboard and that appears to be OK....but the same Logitech mouse was not optical....that why I have to change. In fact the best solution would be to use a cordless keyboard with a built in trackball or touch pad....but I have not seen those for a long time!!!!
haha....cordless ball mouse? thats like OLD TECH! hehe..no wonder the range kinda died on you...try getting a cheap wireless mouse, it should solve the problem! i really want to get the bluetooth mouse tho... haha
Old 10-07-2003, 08:31 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

haha....cordless ball mouse? thats like OLD TECH! hehe..no wonder the range kinda died on you...try getting a cheap wireless mouse, it should solve the problem! i really want to get the bluetooth mouse tho... haha
Cheap??!!!! It certainly was not that! I'm one of the few who get my keyboards from the States simply because I hate having anything other than English on my keys!!
Old 10-07-2003, 09:00 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
Cheap??!!!! It certainly was not that! I'm one of the few who get my keyboards from the States simply because I hate having anything other than English on my keys!!
so, you dont have latin numbers on your keyboard? wonderful!
Old 10-07-2003, 11:07 AM

does anyone know any hobby shops that sell KAI parts

i live in canada

can you give me a phone number/address
Old 10-07-2003, 06:15 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
No no...both EP and GP....the inner Diameter are the same. The only difference is how the O rings are held in place...the Atlas ones are more robust compared to original Kyosho.....
where are you original shocks? sell them to me !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.