Search

HK Talk Version 1.1

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 03:18 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by ernestf
hi hk fellows ! i am back
Oh, have some MK shopping!? HaHa! Hope the rain doesn't bore you too much!
Old 09-05-2003, 03:23 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Batteries

Originally posted by Jimmy Fukuyama
Hi HK friends,

I'm from Hong Kong too but have a Japanese last name but don't ask me why la.. haha!

Just dropping in to say "hi" and see who's batteries are you guys using? I know SMC is big there right now, but how about other American Matched brands?

I'm thinking of coming back to HK by the end of the year to do a promotion and hand out some packs for racers to try. What do you guys think is the best time? Near Chinese New Year?

Jimmy
Hi, Jimmy! You're from Canada!? I did tried SMC, they're really awesome... but really don't know how many runs they can last for...
I would suggest Christmas holiday or maybe one or two week before Chinese New Year... As we may buy ourselves some Christmas gift or receive our bonus before Chinese New Year!!
Old 09-05-2003, 03:26 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Dear all friends, how're you guys getting on??? Do note the JMRCA EP championship on 12 Sep... Guess who will win this year!?
Old 09-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Batteries

Originally posted by fai
Hi, Jimmy! You're from Canada!? I did tried SMC, they're really awesome... but really don't know how many runs they can last for...
I would suggest Christmas holiday or maybe one or two week before Chinese New Year... As we may buy ourselves some Christmas gift or receive our bonus before Chinese New Year!!
HI Fai,

I was thinking the same thing around Chinese New Year so maybe I get trade for some "Lai See" at the track. LOL.. I'm actually from Hong Kong but moved to the California sometimes ago, then back to Hong Kong and then stayed in Japan growing up. I still have a girlfriend living in Causeway Bay so I go back 2 times per year.

Jimmy
Old 09-05-2003, 10:07 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Batteries

HI Fai,

I was thinking the same thing around Chinese New Year so maybe I get trade for some "Lai See" at the track. LOL.. I'm actually from Hong Kong but moved to the California sometimes ago, then back to Hong Kong and then stayed in Japan growing up. I still have a girlfriend living in Causeway Bay so I go back 2 times per year.

Jimmy
i am looking for 2000 mah AAA size battery pack for GP so that i dont need to recharge it on the same day. any idea?
Old 09-05-2003, 11:02 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Batteries

Originally posted by Manticore
i am looking for 2000 mah AAA size battery pack for GP so that i dont need to recharge it on the same day. any idea?
That one, I have no idea. I would think HK would be the best place to buy such even in the super market. In the US, we buy it on ebay for cheap but not cheaper then HK la..

Jimmy
Old 09-06-2003, 04:46 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

OK....totally off topic.....but who is a wireless LAN and Netvigator broadband expert???? I'm trying to get my wireless connection to talk to Nevigator so I can get rid of this wire going into my PC!!! getting totally cheesed off......watch out anyone passing Mid levels....you may have an Orinoco box flying down from a very high height!
Old 09-06-2003, 06:13 AM
Tech Regular

Losi Mini-T

very cute......
Old 09-06-2003, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dtm
OK....totally off topic.....but who is a wireless LAN and Netvigator broadband expert???? I'm trying to get my wireless connection to talk to Nevigator so I can get rid of this wire going into my PC!!! getting totally cheesed off......watch out anyone passing Mid levels....you may have an Orinoco box flying down from a very high height!
we only have an i-cable expert here......
Old 09-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dtm
I run the Orinoco wireless at the office and at home. What seems to be the problem? maybe I can help.

Jimmy
Old 09-06-2003, 09:58 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

I run the Orinoco wireless at the office and at home. What seems to be the problem? maybe I can help.

Jimmy
I can get a good connection between the base station and the client. I cannot get a log on from IE to the client! I get no response from the computer. Cause I'm running broadband rather than I cable I do not have a fixed IP address so I have to log on each time with password access.Anyway, I am plugging the LAN line direct to the back of the PC right now! Stuff the Orinoco......bought it quite a few months ago and never used it! when I do get round to using I find it does not work!!
Old 09-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by fai
Oh, have some MK shopping!? HaHa! Hope the rain doesn't bore you too much!
not only mongkok, but also shum shui po !
Old 09-06-2003, 10:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by fai
Dear all friends, how're you guys getting on??? Do note the JMRCA EP championship on 12 Sep... Guess who will win this year!?
no matter what, i am very interested in the new Hara's 1/12 .... something call Hammer conversion .... maybe something based on HPI 1/12 .....
Old 09-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
I can get a good connection between the base station and the client. I cannot get a log on from IE to the client! I get no response from the computer. Cause I'm running broadband rather than I cable I do not have a fixed IP address so I have to log on each time with password access.Anyway, I am plugging the LAN line direct to the back of the PC right now! Stuff the Orinoco......bought it quite a few months ago and never used it! when I do get round to using I find it does not work!!
i pay you HK$500 for your orinoco set !!
Old 09-06-2003, 10:53 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by ernestf
no matter what, i am very interested in the new Hara's 1/12 .... something call Hammer conversion .... maybe something based on HPI 1/12 .....
where can i get more information about this conversion kit?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.