Race World Hawaii - Electric On Road

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Tech Champion

We could have 6 cars in F1 :-)
Old 09-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Tech Champion

Great fun out there today guys! So good to see new (some new/old?) faces at the track. 10 touring cars, 6 WGT cars, and 5 F1 cars was an awesome turn out! So good to see the classes growing again.

Please keep in mind guys...as the classes grow a bit more people are going to bump and collide a bit more. Tempers will rise a bit from time to time. But lets try and remember no one is doing it deliberately and everyone is trying the best they can to drive well. But not everyone is at the same skill level. So if you feel the heat rising...take a breath and relax...remember this is for FUN! And if someone does say something...remember it is said in the heat of the moment and don't take it personally. As long as everyone remembers those we should avoid any major incidents.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by InspGadgt
Great fun out there today guys! So good to see new (some new/old?) faces at the track. 10 touring cars, 6 WGT cars, and 5 F1 cars was an awesome turn out! So good to see the classes growing again.

Please keep in mind guys...as the classes grow a bit more people are going to bump and collide a bit more. Tempers will rise a bit from time to time. But lets try and remember no one is doing it deliberately and everyone is trying the best they can to drive well. But not everyone is at the same skill level. So if you feel the heat rising...take a breath and relax...remember this is for FUN! And if someone does say something...remember it is said in the heat of the moment and don't take it personally. As long as everyone remembers those we should avoid any major incidents.
AND now was have a chance against an UN-NAME DRIVER W-GT that IS in blinky mode... ROFL Mr. mechanic
Old 09-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

was good fun today trying to chase someone that just keeps creating distance. Was really good to hear tips from Herbert. As for 1/12 turnout what are we going to do about that Burt? At this point the class is dead...
Old 09-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

awsome day of racing at rwh, thanks ig and all the guys at rwh its such a pleasure to race with u guys.

Originally Posted by jumpnjack
AND now was have a chance against an UN-NAME DRIVER W-GT that IS in blinky mode... ROFL Mr. mechanic
next race will be interesting.....
Old 09-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by goots
was good fun today trying to chase someone that just keeps creating distance. Was really good to hear tips from Herbert. As for 1/12 turnout what are we going to do about that Burt? At this point the class is dead...
Yeah I don't know...Jonathan Bernath is supposed to be back racing next race. I thought Nick was supposed to be back this race but I guess he wasn't able to make it. Danny's got a couple 1/12th scales now and Frank and Jon H. and Wesley...the cars are out there just no one bringing them
Old 09-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Tech Adept

Yeah I don't know...Jonathan Bernath is supposed to be back racing next race. I thought Nick was supposed to be back this race but I guess he wasn't able to make it. Danny's got a couple 1/12th scales now and Frank and Jon H. and Wesley...the cars are out there just no one bringing them
I can't run in 3 classes. i am gonna piss everyone off...
Old 09-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jumpnjack
I can't run in 3 classes. i am gonna piss everyone off...
I know. I'm so bummed with 1/12 recently. I've actually online window shopped But don't have the budget for a wgt. As of now 1/12 is the fastest class to be in.

And again a class dies off because another class has been put in place. Do I need to sell my 1/12 for a 10r5.1�� well see after I use all my tires at iic.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Tech Champion

I know. I'm so bummed with 1/12 recently. I've actually online window shopped But don't have the budget for a wgt. As of now 1/12 is the fastest class to be in.

And again a class dies off because another class has been put in place. Do I need to sell my 1/12 for a 10r5.1�� well see after I use all my tires at iic.
WGT isn't killing off 1/12th scale...the only people who went from 1/12th to WGT is Roy and myself. Roy's car is being rebuilt for IIC or he would be running both classes as well. If anything I'm glad WGT is there to pick up the slack. I really hope 1/12th comes back though...as much as I enjoy WGT...I enjoy 1/12th more.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Thanks IG and all the guys for all your hard work. It was great fun and great frustrations. Please be patient with this newbie. Trying hard to hone my "stay out of the way" skills. Already fixed a few things that got broke.

ShutDs...the gear insert for the Kimbrough gear replaces the bearing. Maybe your mod is better because you retain the bearing but hard to center. Not sure if the bearing on the gear is that critical. Gotta try and see if there's a difference.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:29 AM
AOD
Tech Regular

Goots do not go to WGT....My 1/12th will be out as soon as I get back from IIC. Now that we are getting 2 heats of TC there is more time to run 2 classes. I hope this trend continues. Anyway WGT is for people who can't drive 1/12th.

P.S. Yesterday was a blast! Thanks to Burt, Danny & the rest of the gang that setup the track. The A main in TC was great. Thanks Mr. Herbert for coming out and spending the day with us.

Peace Out!
Old 09-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

WGT isn't killing off 1/12th scale...the only people who went from 1/12th to WGT is Roy and myself. Roy's car is being rebuilt for IIC or he would be running both classes as well. If anything I'm glad WGT is there to pick up the slack. I really hope 1/12th comes back though...as much as I enjoy WGT...I enjoy 1/12th more.
Goots, what ya vaping in that E Cig?

As for 12th, I think it should be back after IIC. I know I will. As for WGT, you want to run Frank's old car? You'll just need tirres and electronics. I'll be running trhe 10R5 after IIC also.

And as Burt said, I'm rebuilding for IIC or else I would've ran 12th yesterday. May even run the 12l and shelf the OP12 for awhile.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Can we do 10.5 boosted wgt or this http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...iscussion.html
Old 09-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 9six7nine2bOI
Most likely not gonna happen. What's wrong with how spec wgt is now?
Old 09-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Awesome day. Thanks to everyone that came out! Special thanks to Kevin Hebert letting us experience pro-level driving I need to step my game

Vids are up
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by inpuressa; 09-10-2013 at 01:57 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.