Wiki Posts
Search

Disappointed...

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default Disappointed...

It would seem Danny has turned to the dark side of RC and has now taken to also cheating in VTA...

Very disappointed...
Old 01-21-2012, 09:24 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Arrow

Originally Posted by orcadigital
It would seem Danny has turned to the dark side of RC and has now taken to also cheating in VTA...

Very disappointed...
What now...
Old 01-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Master

Very disappointed...
Hmmmmmmm. The two fastest cars last night were driven by the two cheaters.

Hey Jerry.......congrats on your win last night. With grant and Danny cheating guess you took the win.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 6376vette
Hmmmmmmm. The two fastest cars last night were driven by the two cheaters.

Hey Jerry.......congrats on your win last night. With grant and Danny cheating guess you took the win.
I'd like to take this opertunity to thank my sponsors... wait I dont have any but I would like to thank all the recers last night for a fun and clean race. I dont get to come out very often but I really enjoy the races i do get to run.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

more light weight cars? or is it something new?
Old 01-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Tech Addict

I think having that eject button for his driver was the main advantage. Being able to create a speed bump on command is an interesting idea. Buzz took a couple of hard hits though.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

My driver figure ( Buzz Lightyear) had fallen out on the straight away. It was kind of funny because I was accelerating down the straight when my car hooked left and saw something buck the rear of the car up. I kept going thinking I had lost a wheel but the car was still tracking straight. It was not until we were leaving that the turn marshal asked who it belonged to. I knew this Buzz would not hold very well and why I am not running him on series night. No worries I will find a good Buzz that won't come out as easily for a more permanent Driver of my VTA car.

On another note Lalaloopsy as some slight tailoring to her skirt works very well in Erin's VTA
Old 01-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

Ejecting your own driver figure and then running him over is bad enough, but to finish without a figure and probably under weight... yeesh!

With the rewiring and cutting out 2 fans, I had to add 3 more weights to get to 1554 (and just as important, balance the car). 2 heats later, I was at 1550... Was 1552 after the main. I am so confused!

I think Danny is messing with me somehow...
Old 01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ejecting your own driver figure and then running him over is bad enough, but to finish without a figure and probably under weight... yeesh!

With the rewiring and cutting out 2 fans, I had to add 3 more weights to get to 1554 (and just as important, balance the car). 2 heats later, I was at 1550... Was 1552 after the main. I am so confused!

The only way I was messing with you was to let you TQ and then lap you twice in the main
Old 01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

Tire wear for loss of weight. Debris collecting on the chassis to go back up. Sounds good to me.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

need to calibrate the scale before each session. temperature will affect the strain gauge based weight measurement, specially if it has a cheap temp compensating resistor (wheatstone) bridge. i would have a test fixture at the correct weight that is used to calibrate. not a few grams but something in the 1550 grams... an old chassis or some old body with cement something constant to use as calibrating through the night/ series
Old 01-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MCSEDanny
The only way I was messing with you was to let you TQ and then lap you twice in the main
You cheat better then me!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

good lord i have created a monster with these unconventional driver figures.... me and the chicken will be there wed. night.