Community
Wiki Posts
Search

N. GA Kart thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mxrich
I'm ready to roll now. Robert, the owner of team edge had my pinion and motor ready so it's time to get busy. Gotta say though it was funny that his drivers had the wrong directions and ended up at onelug waiting for him to show. They called him saying where are you? All he could say was he was at the right track waiting for them. It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one that can do that.

Typical man driver MX. AKA: Trekker couldn't stop and ask someone for directions. I hear they kept on driving and ended up at the indoor track.

Ceri
Old 09-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

My sister has a place up in the mountains that is so remote that the GPS just said," I don't know man." So at least both tracks are a little easier to find than that. You just gotta make sure you know which one you are meeting at. I think thats where the mix up came from.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
My sister has a place up in the mountains that is so remote that the GPS just said," I don't know man." So at least both tracks are a little easier to find than that. You just gotta make sure you know which one you are meeting at. I think thats where the mix up came from.

Yeah snoop talked with him this morning. He thought we were meeting up at the indoor track instead. Like I told Ceri it also didn't help that he had a couple of other racers with him who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed either There all great guys. But listen to this snoop. Trek found out later, one of them had the printed email that I sent that said Battlefield RC in Layafette GA off 27 in it.

Robert
Old 09-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Maybe they thought it was the "other" Battlfieldrc in Lafayette Ga just off hwy 27 I get them confused all the time.

Let's stick to this thread so "I" don't get confused.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by teamedgerc
Trek found out later, one of them had the printed email that I sent that said Battlefield RC in Layafette GA.

Robert

How funny. Anyone else on here I know Robert? Anyone from down here?

Ceri
Old 09-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cerijonston
How funny. Anyone else on here I know Robert? Anyone from down here?

Ceri
Are you racing Karts at PC Beach?
Old 09-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

I now have my motor, my pinion, my batteries, my tires, my radio and now I have the flu. It's good to be organised.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
Are you racing Karts at PC Beach?

Yes Snoopyrc we sure do. We also race when we can in: Destin, Dothan, Jacksonville, Tampa and Daytona. Don't forget about the other states where races are held

Ceri
Old 09-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

I now have my motor, my pinion, my batteries, my tires, my radio and now I have the flu. It's good to be organised.

O))____<Get well soon>___))> - - - - -

Ceri
Old 09-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

O))____<Get well soon>___))> - - - - -

Ceri

Aren't you fancy Ceri.

Robert
Old 09-13-2011, 09:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

I know By the way Robert. Jonathan and I are heading your way in October. Im doing a shoot in Huntsville Alabama. It's for a car parts company out in Cali. We should all get together and setup a date for practice that weekend. Hint Hint.

Ceri
Old 09-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

As in take us with you? Hint Hint. Maybe Redstone needs a new rocket tester.

I'm all about explosions...anybody got a match?

Last edited by mxrich; 09-13-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

I know By the way Robert. Jonathan and I are heading your way in October. Im doing a shoot in Huntsville Alabama. It's for a car parts company out in Cali. We should all get together and setup a date for practice that weekend. Hint Hint.

Ceri

Send me an email with the date your coming up Ceri. Practice? Hmmmm, D mentioned something about helping me set up the track if I needed him in the other forum. Todd will prob be out for another 4 weeks. I told him he needs a work release prior to touching anything here in the shop! You know Todd, he just laughed it off but I was being very serious!

Robert
Old 09-14-2011, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like battlfield rc (the offroad version of the road course) is putting in a carpet track for the winter...Wheeee! It's only about 11 minutes From Lafayette. Kart racing here we come!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Looks like battlfield rc (the offroad version of the road course) is putting in a carpet track for the winter...Wheeee! It's only about 11 minutes From Lafayette. Kart racing here we come!

GET OUT! how big? this all sounds like fun boys! Is there hotels up there.

Ceri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.