Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dalton RC Racing 7/30/11

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Dalton RC Racing 7/30/11

We will be racing this Saturday 7/30. The guys from Knoxville are planning on coming down to race. The Knoxville guys can't make it on our Friday race days so that is why we are racing this Saturday. Race will start at 3:00.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Tech Initiate

sweet, thank you Knoxville guys
Old 07-28-2011, 08:31 AM
Tech Addict

Should be another great day of racing at dalton rc. I will be running my 1.8E as a warm up for the super nationals next weekend in alabama. So anyone that has a 1/8E bring it out!
Old 07-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Tech Adept

Hey if anyone wants to bring their truggy's out. I will bring mine along with my buggy. I may run both classes.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Love this track ... racing was great ... we had some rain and started a little late.. The track was hooked up and we started the mains at 7:30pm ...

Gotta give thanks to "The Great" Shanon Amos - This guy knows Hot Bodies.. Thanks for helping / teaching me and dialing my D8 to the track. Can't thank you enough for the help!!!!

Dennis, Selina, and Denny - thanks for helping in and off the track. Denny, you have Paul by the short tails until you broke a turnbuckle... It hurt to see you break!! Next time!!

Sportsman drivers.... Thanks for the great run.. you all kept is live till the end!!!

Good luck to all of you going to the Nationals next week!!!

P.S.
What happen to the Knoxville crew??
Old 07-31-2011, 08:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by offr0aden
Love this track ... racing was great ... we had some rain and started a little late.. The track was hooked up and we started the mains at 7:30pm ...

Gotta give thanks to "The Great" Shanon Amos - This guy knows Hot Bodies.. Thanks for helping / teaching me and dialing my D8 to the track. Can't thank you enough for the help!!!!

Dennis, Selina, and Denny - thanks for helping in and off the track. Denny, you have Paul by the short tails until you broke a turnbuckle... It hurt to see you break!! Next time!!

Sportsman drivers.... Thanks for the great run.. you all kept is live till the end!!!

P.S.
It's was a great sportsman race . I always have a great time running with you Robert. Had a front dog bone pop out . But was able to come down pop it back in & back in the race. See you next week.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Weather scared us off. Sorry, we should have hollered at you all. Thats my fault. Hate that we missed it. Sorry again.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by offr0aden

P.S.
Rob-thanks for the kind words. I think all the sportsmen guys should be watching out now you have a hooked up car and engine. So its all up to you now to put down some fast times. Remember to go up 10weight all around in your shocks.

I had a great time this weekend with the TLR 22, thank to Shane and Mckay brindle for letting borrow it. I hope I dont get lapped too many times this weekend at the electric nats!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by samos234
Rob-thanks for the kind words. I think all the sportsmen guys should be watching out now you have a hooked up car and engine. So its all up to you now to put down some fast times. Remember to go up 10weight all around in your shocks.

I had a great time this weekend with the TLR 22, thank to Shane and Mckay brindle for letting borrow it. I hope I dont get lapped too many times this weekend at the electric nats!
Will do!! make sure you lay it down yourself in Alabama!!!

Best of luck!!