You guys want a permanent road course!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

You guys want a permanent road course!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

I just wanna know where the pictures of his HOT MAIL lady is?

Robert
TERC
Old 04-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I want a class for these too! But not with that stoopid motor, a 370 really is faster.
Attached Thumbnails You guys want a permanent road course!-79-125.jpg  
Old 04-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by mxrich
I want a class for these too! But not with that stoopid motor, a 370 really is faster.

You could always toss one of those large industrial brushless motors in that bike!

Robert
TERC
Old 04-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by teamedgerc
You could always toss one of those large industrial brushless motors in that bike!

Robert
TERC

I was just being silly. The '79 Maico's were some of the best bikes ever built but not the 125. For some reason they put in a $15 motor on a solid gold frame. Those things would hand grenade If the humidity was up, or down, or if you moved it, or if you actually tried to start it. It was way more fun (and safer) to take the engine out and coast down a mountain with your eyes closed than suffer all the flying metal and flames that came out of that thing.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Is this what you were looking for?
Attached Thumbnails You guys want a permanent road course!-lafayette-onroad-layout4.jpg  
Old 04-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

I like it!
No chicane or kink before curve leading on to main straight.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
Looks Good Snoopy
Old 04-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
Wow. That made a huge difference. And just so every knows, that blue thing is a 1/10 car. And I just noticed. it's in my color. Yay! And anything that has the three seal of approval has to be good.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Tech Regular

If anyone else is looking for a kart, let us know. We have a used one that is being sold by us for one of our drivers in TN. We are currently building another custom one as he did not want to repaint this kart. This kart as shown, has NO SCRATCHES or DINGS. Comes with fully clothed male driver, nicely painted custom (Ferrari Yellow with red graphic ) body, alloy hubs, graphite axle (super smooth) and quick screw front axles. No motor, wheels or electronics with this kart. VERY nice upkept kart. We'll let it go with shipping anywhere in the US for 80.00 David, the previous owner, raced this in modified class. Its really ready to race just add your personal touches, and rc equipment as usual.

Robert
TERC
Attached Thumbnails You guys want a permanent road course!-pennzoil-kart-001.jpg   You guys want a permanent road course!-pennzoil-kart-002.jpg  
Old 04-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

That should find a home soon.

Youse guys had better be ready, We worked on the track today and snoop was all but running to get the layout set. The corner at the top left is now a sweeper that will give you about a 40 ft head start before you hit the straight. Superfast! The paint we used went on perfect and left the grain as it was. We lucked up on that one.When the track painting is done the only thing left will be the infield paint and it will be practice ready. Probably before the infield walls are done. The whole track is easy to see, the drivers stand will be 5 feet longer than it is now. And a host of other things going on. Stay tuned.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

NO pics, come on George. You big tease. lol Can't wait.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Sorry. I did not have the camera. Snoop may have brought his but after working so long he was give out I'm sure. Don't worry though, you will REALLY like this track.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

Dang! That's a good looking kart. I think I will take your advice and run the Losi frenzy motor here for everyone. You can't beat the price and if it's as dependable as you say then I'm sure everyone will like the wheel to wheel racing.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am given out, but now it looks like a track. It has a form that is easy to see. Although it is not complete it has a flow to it now. From this point on it will be easier for anyone who works on the track to go with the plan and not be counter productive.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Like me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.