Wiki Posts
Search

NGSNC Round 2 this weekend at Dalton

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Smile NGSNC Round 2 this weekend at Dalton

What's up all.... this weekend is round 2. I can't imagine a better time then last weekends Money Race and Powder Puff.

Yet, I've cleaned up the sled and ready to kick up more dirt!!!

I've perfected the jump and tumble, and can't wait to show of me skills

I'm guessing the same program: Sign ups over at 3:30pm and racing starts at 4?

Looking forward to it...

Last edited by offr0aden; 07-07-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Tech Initiate

oh yeah i will be there with bells on!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I wonder if Ryno is still "grounded" ?
Old 07-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bgbelden
I wonder if Ryno is still "grounded" ?
i think he is bren we havent heard from him in a while lol. well me two i love the track the only part i didnt like was the last little jumps befor the small triple. it keep on wanting to through my ass end of my buggy up in the air but besides that i loved the track hope for another great turnout.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Wow what i great time i had. Of course doing good is always more enjoyable but i can honestly say that the people there tonight are people i enjoy being with.
If i did have one complaint it's that when Bo handed me a lucky rock i got to thinking that his rock was better and i should switch, and i was right. His rock was very lucky, congrats Bo on another lap the field finish.
Of course my rock helped me finish 3rd with only 3 wheels so maybe i did get a pretty good rock too.
Hope to see everyone next weekend.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Tech Master

Bren - I second and third that!!!

Great people / great track / great time racing with you / Once again

My day went from bad to great... and thanks again "Bren" for bailing me out!!

Second qualifier, blew up my front diff... well after taking it out and apart, opps no diff fluid. Bren.. thanks for the 5k ... no sooner then getting it back together... time for our last qualifier. Finished 6th I believe out of 10. Then started 10 in the B main... BUT bumped up to the A... Started 12th in the A main and finished 4th.... behind Bren... Next time Bren .. I won't let pass .. just kidding. Had a great time and looking forward to the next one...

P.S.
Bobby ... you were flying, and I hated to see you DNF for one little bolt and nut... Thanks for all your help in the pit's and see you next time!!!

P.P.S.
Bren .. next race I'll fall down on the stand and accidentally kick Bo in the shin.. and then when he wrecks you can take the lead ..

No .. really .. Congrats Bo another outstanding race.

You know Bo rhymes with pro .. hrmmm .. interesting
Old 07-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Wow what i great time i had. Of course doing good is always more enjoyable but i can honestly say that the people there tonight are people i enjoy being with.
If i did have one complaint it's that when Bo handed me a lucky rock i got to thinking that his rock was better and i should switch, and i was right. His rock was very lucky, congrats Bo on another lap the field finish.
Of course my rock helped me finish 3rd with only 3 wheels so maybe i did get a pretty good rock too.
Hope to see everyone next weekend.

Just be glad I didn't give you Monkey's rock! lol Thanks Bren, I'll let you pick the rock next time lol
Old 07-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Here it is almost 3:00 in the morning and were still having fun. I wished I was slow enough to run with you guys. Had fun guys and see you soon.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Tech Adept

I hate working second shift i miss everything!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by offr0aden
Bren - I second and third that!!!

Great people / great track / great time racing with you / Once again

My day went from bad to great... and thanks again "Bren" for bailing me out!!

Second qualifier, blew up my front diff... well after taking it out and apart, opps no diff fluid. Bren.. thanks for the 5k ... no sooner then getting it back together... time for our last qualifier. Finished 6th I believe out of 10. Then started 10 in the B main... BUT bumped up to the A... Started 12th in the A main and finished 4th.... behind Bren... Next time Bren .. I won't let pass .. just kidding. Had a great time and looking forward to the next one...

P.S.
Bobby ... you were flying, and I hated to see you DNF for one little bolt and nut... Thanks for all your help in the pit's and see you next time!!!

P.P.S.
Bren .. next race I'll fall down on the stand and accidentally kick Bo in the shin.. and then when he wrecks you can take the lead ..

No .. really .. Congrats Bo another outstanding race.

You know Bo rhymes with pro .. hrmmm .. interesting

i know i shouldnt give up on the screw ....felt little upset afterward..but all in all it was a great night looking forward for the next race even tho Dion was eating all the cake from us in the 1st two heat ..by the way when is the next race?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
i know i shouldnt give up on the screw ....felt little upset afterward..but all in all it was a great night looking forward for the next race even tho Dion was eating all the cake from us in the 1st two heat ..by the way when is the next race?
That main was was a little crazy for the first few minutes. I loved it though. The next race will be 7/18/09 on sat at Battlefield.. Sign ups over at 1:30 and race will start at 2:00. Hope to see you there.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bigde2001
That main was was a little crazy for the first few minutes. I loved it though. The next race will be 7/18/09 on sat at Battlefield.. Sign ups over at 1:30 and race will start at 2:00. Hope to see you there.
yes cant wait maybe my shit will stay together for a change. dam shocks. well had a great time at edds looking for a turn around at dions this week.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Yeah you can keep your rocks bo! Lmao was a good time seeing everyone though. But only making 1 lap in the a main sucks about as bad as viewing and replying to this forum from my phone with only 1 bar of signal lol.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
Yeah you can keep your rocks bo! Lmao was a good time seeing everyone though. But only making 1 lap in the a main sucks about as bad as viewing and replying to this forum from my phone with only 1 bar of signal lol.
hey monkey at least we are racing at a track that we know best this week. bren im comming for that second place this week i believe i finally got my shock crap straightened out. so watch out bo lol. all your goin to see is my HIGH DOWN FORCE WING with abounch of dust...jk kidding boys hope to have another good week this week again. haha.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
Monkey ... I know how you felt .. in round one I turned 6 laps on the first qualifier .. and then DNF'd the rest of the day. Made for a long day. I hope you have better luck in the next round, and ohh do you still want that 16 tooth bell? I'll bring it just in case.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.