Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TURTLETRAX 6-14 Race Date

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Elite

TurtleTrax - come for the racing, stay for the BoBeenies and WiFi!!!!

Can we place food orders online while at the track?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ShaunMac

Can we place food orders online while at the track?
Yes, It's the only way to get your order filled
Old 06-14-2009, 05:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

tsk tsk boys.... haha

ok right now internets is running at 2 to 4 bars of service depending on which way the wind is blowing and how far down you are to the track. I'm at the concession stand (outside) and have between 2-4 bars at any given second. It will stay at four or five bars for a bit then bounce to 3 then back up, flip to 2 and then bounce to 4 again. Not dropped a connection though, so while it may be slow at times it still works.

see ya'll at the track
Old 06-14-2009, 05:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

dragging keiths lazy, skinny, computin azz out of bed so we can make it up there at a decent time. see you guys shortly!
Old 06-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I know there were a few less entries than last week, and we sorta had to hurry the last main before the rain. But man I had a blast, non stop racing I love it. Alot of racing got completed in about 4 hours. Thanks to everyone who runs the track great job again.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

yea we sorta rushed it a little at the end when it looked like the rain was going to set in, funny after the main and people left it was all dry again. A few stayed and played til sundown. Remember, after the races ya'll are free to stay as long as you like to play in the dirt.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for a fun race day! Great track and good racing.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks for the comments guys. Im sorry about the rush decision on the A main buggy. The weather radar showed we were about to really get it. If we had waited about 20 min it would have been fine but also if we had waited it would have came a flood. So what do you do? Sorry everone had to slip and slide in the main I know track conditions sucked. Maybe next week we can have sunshine all day.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Talking

I has a great time racing with everyone today. I'll be back in a couple of weeks after I get back from slot car nationals. Maybe another new toy by then. See yall then.

Steve
Old 06-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by King Nitro
I has a great time racing with everyone today. I'll be back in a couple of weeks after I get back from slot car nationals. Maybe another new toy by then. See yall then.

Steve
Good luck racing slots Steve. Now get that B4 out of your avatar since you moved over to the darkside aka the land of Losi!

The buggy main was a bit of a handful, but still lots of fun. Thanks to Gene for blocking the field on the first lap so I could get out to a big lead and put it in cruise control. I owe you one bro. Good to see both Sawyer Bros out there running buggy. Not to mention Chris James. The class is growing with every passing week.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Turtle
Thanks for the comments guys. Im sorry about the rush decision on the A main buggy. The weather radar showed we were about to really get it. If we had waited about 20 min it would have been fine but also if we had waited it would have came a flood. So what do you do? Sorry everone had to slip and slide in the main I know track conditions sucked. Maybe next week we can have sunshine all day.
Yeah, that was one slippery track in the main. I thought my car broke after one amazing wreck involving John. I pulled it off and nothing was wrong with it.

I still had fun though. I should be able to make it out there again soon. I have Father's Day commitments next weekend.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Did anyone get the results pages before the rain?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Nukem
Did anyone get the results pages before the rain?
I got a full results sheet printed out and am working on updating the site. For some stupid reason, the computer did not save an HTML directory like usual so we wont be able to pull up the heat results Not to mention it not saving the database and reseting the whole program... We are working on a solution and hope next week will run smoother.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by K_Spec_RC
I got a full results sheet printed out and am working on updating the site. For some stupid reason, the computer did not save an HTML directory like usual so we wont be able to pull up the heat results Not to mention it not saving the database and reseting the whole program... We are working on a solution and hope next week will run smoother.
This message brought to you by Fitzy, who clearly isn't paid enough
Old 06-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Were there any 4wd's there? I should be there on the 21st.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.