Wiki Posts
Search

2009 North Georgia Summer Nitro Series

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 06:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Talking

coty and dion and all you battlefield boys better put your hardhats on because us dalton boys are coming to battle its on. no backing out now!be scared be very scared.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

shake and bake...
Old 06-15-2009, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by toofast55
coty and dion and all you battlefield boys better put your hardhats on because us dalton boys are coming to battle its on. no backing out now!be scared be very scared.
LOL when did this become a dance off? Are we gonna stomp the yard too?

Seriously tho I cant wait for it to start. Had a great time last series. Cant wait to race against the Dalton boys again.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
LOL when did this become a dance off? Are we gonna stomp the yard too?

Seriously tho I cant wait for it to start. Had a great time last series. Cant wait to race against the Dalton boys again.

being your a monkey you would need to make sure you dont forget your helmet if you intend to dance.and yes i suppose you'll be stomping off the yard when were done with the smack down!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

being your a monkey you would need to make sure you dont forget your helmet if you intend to dance.and yes i suppose you'll be stomping off the yard when were done with the smack down!
lmao smack down huh? now we are wrastling?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Tech Initiate

well lets just see who wins these weekend.. do yall know how many 1/10 nitros are comin???
Old 06-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Tech Regular

lmao smack down huh? now we are wrastling?

dancing,wrestling notice the E or racing look for a clean sweep.have your camera ready
Old 06-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Tech Elite

dancing,wrestling notice the E or racing look for a clean sweep.have your camera ready
lol but smack down on TV isnt wrestling....its wrastling......i spelled it that way on purpose

bring your tights junior
Old 06-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Tech Addict

While we're on the subject of grammar/spelling.

Your–pronoun
1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're [yoor; unstressed yer]
contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?

lol but smack down on TV isnt wrestling....its wrastling......i spelled it that way on purpose

bring your tights junior
Question, since I've ran Battlefield and Dalton equal amounts, and I live nowhere near either. Am I a Dalton or Battlefield guy? I just want to know which group I fall under when the trash talking starts...

Last edited by NuthinFancy91; 06-15-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Alright TOOSLOW11 or who whatever your name is. I hate to wip a fellow mugen man, But i will make an exception this time for you. Also I will put you a net up to keep you from running your truggy across the street into the fence.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigde2001
Alright TOOSLOW11 or who whatever your name is. I hate to wip a fellow mugen man, But i will make an exception this time for you. Also I will put you a net up to keep you from running your truggy across the street into the fence.
I hope the punk dion has some hitmen because between me Patrick,tofast55,thats three wide right there. slam bam thank you mam.Just call me the hitman. Going crosstrack for Dion. He is mine get a good look at my truck from behind because that is where your gonna be if my wife lets me race that is????
Old 06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NuthinFancy91

Your–pronoun
1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

Question, since I've ran Battlefield and Dalton equal amounts, and I live nowhere near either. Am I a Dalton or Battlefield guy? I just want to know which group I fall under when the trash talking starts...
Your a battlefield guy.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NuthinFancy91

Your–pronoun

Bo, you soooooo lost me somewhere in all that stuff you were saying. Was any of it about racing ?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Tech Initiate

hey i just traded my car for ofna hyper 7 21 are they good cars. its an buggy
Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ryno 67
I hope the punk dion has some hitmen because between me Patrick,tofast55,thats three wide right there. slam bam thank you mam.Just call me the hitman. Going crosstrack for Dion. He is mine get a good look at my truck from behind because that is where your gonna be if my wife lets me race that is????
Don't know hardly any of you dalton guys, and just a few Battlefield folks, all of which will more than likely whip me this weekend but I find it funny to trash talk and follow up "if my wife lets me race that is????" Now that is funny!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.