Originally Posted by shadow102
Monkey you got a PM
back atcha bud
Old 07-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nicholas cline
snoopy are you going to finish the a-main
Yeah man! Im sorry I havent gotten to it yet. Right now Im still not home from work. But I am planning on getting it posted tonight. I know I know. Thats what I said last night, but tonight the A main is the only one left. Until next week.

Speaking of next week. If Outlaw shows I will let him film the race and I will shoot low shots at ground level. I will digitize and e-mail him my footage. He can put together a multi camera shoot. It should look nicer than anything anyone has done so far. In Theory.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Great video's, maybe you and outlaw should look into expanding your efforts. When we have fun fly's at our flying club someone usually video's the entire thing and just sells CDR copies for like 2 bucks a peice. Something silly cheap to cover the cost. I know I've bought them every time there available. I know I'd pay a couple to have a copy of all the races in better quality than youtube can provide.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

After careful review of the video Joe kicked my a$$!!!!! I know the car broke but he was faster at the start of the race and I was over driving my car from the start.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

Congratulations Joe. Maybe next time

Thanks Doc , Great job on the videos!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks Mike. OK they are all there, at least for this week. I think theres a way to get better quality out of it, but that was my first round. Maybe Outlaw can tell me how.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Randy Nukem
Great video's, maybe you and outlaw should look into expanding your efforts. When we have fun fly's at our flying club someone usually video's the entire thing and just sells CDR copies for like 2 bucks a peice. Something silly cheap to cover the cost. I know I've bought them every time there available. I know I'd pay a couple to have a copy of all the races in better quality than youtube can provide.
Excellent idea Randy! I'd pay a few bucks for a copy of our local races burned onto a dvd or cd. At least I could see my car every few laps when the leaders go by. Sounds like a good way for someone who's not racing to make a few bucks. How about it Snoopy, Outlaw, K_Spec?
Old 07-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Tech Champion

Im not quite there but I could be. Outlaw has better gear to author a DVD, but I think I could put my footage down at full resolution, and burn it out. If thats all you are looking for and no fancy menu's or anything I think I could do that.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
Im not quite there but I could be. Outlaw has better gear to author a DVD, but I think I could put my footage down at full resolution, and burn it out. If thats all you are looking for and no fancy menu's or anything I think I could do that.
i think i have a copy of adobe premier pro or something like that laying around. I can try to burn you a copy so you can play around with it if ya like.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
I'd buy THAT for a dollar
Old 07-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Tech Adept

I've got Pinnacle Studio Plus v.11. I could clean, edit, and burn the video to single or dual layer DVD's. I can do menus and video in video also (think 2 camera's - a wide screen of the whole track and a close up of the lead cars). If you want a copy of Studio v.10 or v.9, let me know and you can have it - they're fully licensed, but I don't need them now that I've upgraded to v.11. Note - v.9 is more stable, v.10 has a few new features, so it's a toss up.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Champion

Easy to learn? At least for the basic functions?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Tech Adept

Very easy to learn. Plus, you can always email me questions. I've been using Pinnacle for about 4 years now. It does take some hardware though. I recommend a P4 2.5 Ghz or higher, the faster the video card the better, and at least a gig of memory. It can take up to 12 hours to render a 2 hour video before it burns it though. Just create your project, edit it as you like, and hit the render button before you go to bed.

I have a P4 3.0 Ghz hyper-threaded CPU (Prescott chip), 2 gigs of memory, and an Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT with 512 megs of memory and it runs well. If your video card it not up to snuff, the transitions and video playback while you are editing will be jumpy. I assume you have a digital camcorder so you can just download the video to disk?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.