Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5/18/08 Sugarbowl on-road race

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You gonna have to sell those Mugens and join the Kyoslow club. Kyoslow owners don't show up at the track in fear of takin' an azz whoopin' from Mugens. Now you either run that car or you're fired pal.
WHAT? Sell the Mugen?
Old 05-26-2008, 06:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by quietstorm76
You gonna have to sell those Mugens and join the Kyoslow club. Kyoslow owners don't show up at the track in fear of takin' an azz whoopin' from Mugens. Now you either run that car or you're fired pal.
no way i'm not selling outonly one taking a azz whoopin is the kyoslow and the garden snakes ... but my supervisor was telling we going to have weekends off in june july and august ..those our slow months
Old 05-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
no way i'm not selling outonly one taking a azz whoopin is the kyoslow and the garden snakes ... but my supervisor was telling we going to have weekends off in june july and august ..those our slow months
you keep talking about a garden snake ? What snake are you talking about
Old 05-26-2008, 06:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

*WARNING*

All racers attending the race @ Sugarbowl on April 1, 2008. Pls don't attend this race. You have no chance to win. TEAM KYOSHO will win every class except the electric classes. IGT, 1/8, & Nitro Touring. The whole team has been called to show. Danny Sawyer, Jeff Epperson, Frank (Big Hurt), Lee Muse, Steve Pitts, Grinder (Uriah), Sean Buchanan, Mike Gibby, & Myself. If your name is not listed please don't show up because you will be wasting your time.

To all Team Kyosho Drivers. Please bring a box to take all the trophyies home.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by laptraffic
*WARNING*

All racers attending the race @ Sugarbowl on April 1, 2008. Pls don't attend this race. You have no chance to win. TEAM KYOSHO will win every class except the electric classes. IGT, 1/8, & Nitro Touring. The whole team has been called to show. Danny Sawyer, Jeff Epperson, Frank (Big Hurt), Lee Muse, Steve Pitts, Grinder (Uriah), Sean Buchanan, Mike Gibby, & Myself. If your name is not listed please don't show up because you will be wasting your time.

April 1 2008 ?
are Kyoslows time machines? They are so slow that they travel backwards in time.....
Of course the only way for you to win is if no one else shows up...but it's not fun when you are the only one on the track.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

April 1 2008 ?
are Kyoslows time machines?
They must be. Or maybe they just have to go back in time to remember when they won a race.

*WARNING*

You better pack a sack lunch Team NTC3 will be in full "Reliable" force.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:09 AM
Tech Addict

ooops, did I say all that out loud?
Wasn't going talk $#it but just couldn't help myself. He left that one wide open...oh well.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

*WARNING*

Well he said it all !! I know Kyosho guys are slow. Hell thay are a month behind
Old 05-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The joke is on you. When yall slowpents and hugens show up to the track it is gonna be like April Fools. Warning again. All Kyosho drivers mentioned above will have a list for taking names. My list starts like this: D Main (D-Man), Slocos (Marcos), Slow-Roy (T-Roy), Dustmas (Paxsman), Myboo (Bearalboo), Getting Past in a Blaze (Bobby Blaze). If anybody else wants to get on this list just sign up here.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Tech Addict

The joke is on you. When yall slowpents and hugens show up to the track it is gonna be like April Fools. Warning again. All Kyosho drivers mentioned above will have a list for taking names. My list starts like this: D Main (D-Man), Slocos (Marcos), Slow-Roy (T-Roy), Dustmas (Paxsman), Myboo (Bearalboo), Getting Past in a Blaze (Bobby Blaze). If anybody else wants to get on this list just sign up here.
LOL
nice....i'm his boo....
Old 05-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

*WARNING*

All racers attending the race @ Sugarbowl on April 1, 2008. Pls don't attend this race. You have no chance to win........................blah blah .................................................. ......................
.................................................. ..................................................

Size of the box must meet the following specs.

length= 1 inch
width= 1 inch
height= 1 inch

Just big enough to fit your hurt feelings.