Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Primetime "Test Race" next sunday!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Primetime "Test Race" next sunday!

Tommy has just got a hold of an amb unit for scoring and he was wanting to run a "test race" so to speak. If anyone wants to come on out it will start at noon on the off-road track (not oval ) I would love to see a good turnout for all the classes to be run.

Running Sunday are:
Truggy
1/8 Buggy
1/10 Stadium Trucks

i would love to see some electrics in the buggy and stadium truck class as well. im talkin to you chad just let us know what you got and if you will be out there!

thanks,
shaun fitzgerald
Old 03-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

We'll be there with our Savages. Can't wait. I'll see if I can get a few others as well.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by offr0aden
We'll be there with our Savages. Can't wait. I'll see if I can get a few others as well.
If more than 3 cars is automaticly aclass
Old 03-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Default class

Hey eddie are you running 8th scale this sunday and do you still have electric buggy? Ill be there sunday help support tommys warm up race about what time be open, / llater chris.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Default vid of rtr

hey eddie heres vid of the rtr in qaulifying in myrtle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqQC6Sjjzo later
Old 03-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

What up Chris the gate opens at 10:00 am. All I got to race with is a 1/10 scale stadium truck (Losi Adam Drake) I still haven't got a 1/8 scale buggy yet. I got some stuff that I need to sale before I buy it. I am getting a electric 4wd buggy (kyosho laser ) sometime next week. I'll be in calhoun around 9:30 to help and whatever is needed. Hopefully we have a good turnout. Talk to later. By the way that buggy on the video it looks really good for a rtr
Old 03-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Adept

I, myself, would like to see the monster class grow. I'm not complaining, I am very happy that we have a local track now. At this point it is raining pretty good, so maybe it will dry some before Sunday.
If the weather permits I will be bring my MT, truggy, buggy, and 1/10 gasser.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Zero, every time I've been to Prime there have been at least 5 to 6 Mt. I don't think we will have any trouble growing the MT class. Sunday is going to be a blast - can't wait. I think the rain is going to fall off this afternoon and the track will be fine.

See you Sunday!
Old 03-16-2007, 11:19 AM
Tech Addict

Talking 9:30!?!?!

Originally Posted by colonrc
What up Chris the gate opens at 10:00 am. All I got to race with is a 1/10 scale stadium truck (Losi Adam Drake) I still haven't got a 1/8 scale buggy yet. I got some stuff that I need to sale before I buy it. I am getting a electric 4wd buggy (kyosho laser ) sometime next week. I'll be in calhoun around 9:30 to help and whatever is needed. Hopefully we have a good turnout. Talk to later. By the way that buggy on the video it looks really good for a rtr
EEEEEk!
Wassup colonrc!?!?! It's Jabari the the tall bruva at Prime Time! I dunno if I can make it there that early but I will definetly be at Prime Time around 10:30 - 11:00ish Hope to see everybody there!
Dirt
Old 03-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Dirt McGirt
EEEEEk!
Wassup colonrc!?!?! It's Jabari the the tall bruva at Prime Time! I dunno if I can make it there that early but I will definetly be at Prime Time around 10:30 - 11:00ish Hope to see everybody there!
Dirt
Is OK Jabari See you sunday
Old 03-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Tech Regular

Just a reemainder this sunday is only off road no dirt oval (for this sunday till Tommy set the calendar)
Old 03-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/10th truck

Ya didnt look bad for a rtr well see what it can do with a murnan mod in it at the next race lol. maybe ill run a stadium truck with ya well see what i can get together sat night later chris.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Chris...i will be up there with an 1/8th scale buggy and my XXX-4 Hope others are their with electrics
Old 03-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

If anyone can spare a cheapo ESC for the race, I can run my Evader... I would use my GTX, but I dont want to take chances with it. Cya guys up there sunday! Oh, I said it in the other thread but no one gave me an answer... but will there be a mock race for on road and oval as well?
Old 03-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Default sunday

I may have my xxx4 but mainly running 8th scale, and along with eddie i also have 3 mod motors left new in package, and used gtx speed control
exc shape, if anyone is interested let me now can have with me this sunday
or will be on ebay if not sold. later chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.