Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New track in Calhoun Ga

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i will come either day....but i want to be there when others are there to run with. i have parts on order to fix my car so lets race or whatever....ColonRc are you eddie? just curious so whose gonna be there on what day so i can plan on the day i am gonna be there
Old 06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

When they get the phone hooked up again I will call them and give everyone at least a weeks notice when the AllStar tour comes to Calhoun. If they have not found a lap counter by then I told Tommy I would bring one to have the race with. Everybody bring what you have. The series is for Stock touring, Stock 4-cell 1/12th, F1 and F2. We of course invite mod and Mini's to race and any other class that has Primetimes minimun # of entries. The track is perfect for stock electric classes and we will try to have another series race there before it is over. I know GT40 likes that since he is close enough to the track he can wake up and yell out his entry from the porch.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ChadRacing
i will come either day....but i want to be there when others are there to run with. i have parts on order to fix my car so lets race or whatever....ColonRc are you eddie? just curious so whose gonna be there on what day so i can plan on the day i am gonna be there
yes Chad is me I be there sunday
Old 06-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Tech Elite

I will be at the track this Saturday to practice. Might be able to come up Sunday morning for a couple of hours.
Old 06-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

what time on sunday that way we can meet and have a few good practice laps
Old 06-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Tech Elite

I'll try to be at the track as early as possible Sunday. Say around 9:00am. If it's open.

I will have to leave around 11:30.

Who can come out Saturday? I can be there all day Saturday.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

i can come both days at about11 asl ong as someone tells me they will be there, or just tell me a time they prefer and i will come
Old 06-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

I'll plan on being at the track Saturday around 11am. See you there.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Wink

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to give my report on the new track for anyone who hasn't run on it yet. I went by after work today to get in a few laps with my Tamiya F201. The track is perfect for this type of car and someone with my limited driving skills. The one long straight allows the car to reach top speed and then the twisty back section tests the car's handling and driver's skills. It will definetly be a driver's track for those with the faster electric touring cars and nitro cars. So far I think there has only been 2-3 cars on the track at a time during practice and it will be real interesting when a full field of racers are on it. The track is pretty smooth for the most part but there are a couple of cracks that bounced my F201 around a bit. Probably won't be a problem though with the larger touring cars. I would like to commend Tommy and Vickie Jackson (the owners) for all the hard work they have done. It is still a work in progress but they are trying to make this an R/C Mecca and I sure hope they succeed. The first race is scheduled for this weekend and unfortunately I won't be able to make it due to a prior commitment but hopefully the turnout will be good and everyone will have fun. Remember these are toy cars and even if you win the "A" main, you'll go home with the same amount of cash as you came with (or probably less!) so just have fun, take care of your equipment and try to win without breaking your car or someone else's!
Old 06-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Chad - You coming out on Saturday?

Look forward to meeting Tommy and Vickie Jackson.......and everyone else!
Old 06-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Hello,

I am coming down to the big ATL for a week around the 19th. I run touring cars nitro and electric; will there be anything going in the area around this time? I run in memphis,tn area and want to try and run some place new. I would like to come and race with you if there is something going on.

Daniel
Old 06-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Shaun i will be there sat and sun running 3 vehicles My xray, f201 and my xxx-4 just want to play and have fun
Old 06-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Chad - What time will you be there Saturday?

Can't wait to dust off the ol' TC4 and run some laps!
Old 06-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Tech Regular

Hopefully you guys will be able to make it on Sunday I will be there around 10am.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You guys are killing me. 8) Damn, I hate that I'm going to be out of town this weekend. Have fun. Hopefully, I'll be in town for the next run.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.