Electric On Road Racing coming To fort Myers

You're on Page 1 of 25
Go to
  • lee county radio control racers brings on road racing back to fort myers.
    1st race Sunday dec 6th
    sun sports cycle and watercraft parking lot(3441 colonial blvd fort myers 33916)
    We are a roar affiliate club so you must be a current roar member
    membership cost are $35 and $20 for additional family members.

    To help with this if you are not a current roar member and need to sign up we are offering your first race Free!

    we have all current amb scoring system and drivers stand and track will be approx.( 55x100) pvc pipe road course
    come join us sunday dec 6th for our 1st event

    Electric On Road Racing coming To fort Myers-scan0003.jpg  

  • Good News!
    Glad to see racing in Ft Myers.

    Will there be power available?

    Hope to be there with my VTA and F1.

    Mike Fenstermaker
  • Weekly? Biweekly?monthly?
  • Quote: Glad to see racing in Ft Myers.

    Will there be power available?

    Hope to be there with my VTA and F1.

    Mike Fenstermaker
    Not 100% sure on power yet as soon as I have more info I will post it. However it will be limited if we do access . if someone brings a generator we ask that you keep it on a piece of plywood or cardboard some type of matt to prevent gas or oil from tearing up the asphalt.
    I do not want to lose our location so just trying to be cautious.
  • Quote: Weekly? Biweekly?monthly?
    Right now the plan is bi weekly
    our dec dates are
    dec 6th
    dec20th
  • Is the track prepped in any way, or just parking lot racing? Any photos of the track yet?

    I assume tires are just "open" until there is a large enough turnout and people start wanting to run spec tires?

    I'm about 50 minutes north of you, but this would be "local" for my location, interested in coming out!
  • You'll like the track; these guys really know what they are doing. You won't be disappointed. Bring it, and let's race!
  • Will the track be to the west of Paradise Hobby?
  • Quote: Is the track prepped in any way, or just parking lot racing? Any photos of the track yet?

    I assume tires are just "open" until there is a large enough turnout and people start wanting to run spec tires?

    I'm about 50 minutes north of you, but this would be "local" for my location, interested in coming out!
    Track will be in sun sports cycle parking lot and will be prepped.
  • Quote: Will the track be to the west of Paradise Hobby?
    East in sun sports cycle parking lot.
  • Did NOT realize how big the parking was on the east side!!! Guess that's cause I've only been to the Paradise Hobby.




  • Spoke with the property owners over the weekend to follow up on the power questions. There is a very limited amount of outlets available so first come first serve it is next to the track . probably enough to power 8-10 people .
  • Quote: Spoke with the property owners over the weekend to follow up on the power questions. There is a very limited amount of outlets available so first come first serve it is next to the track . probably enough to power 8-10 people .
    Any idea the current it can handle? In other words, can people daisy chain off of each other?
  • Things are coming together.just about ready for Dec 6th.
    Paradise hobbies will be open when we race and is starting to stock a few things for us bodies, tires, etc.
  • Check out our Facebook page
    Lee county radio control racers