Search
Like Tree241Likes

OFFICIAL VALKARIA RC RACEWAY ONROAD THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 07:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

A

Last edited by thisguy2849; 06-03-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default I would be glad to help out

Originally Posted by chiefj48
I would like to announce, that as of today the 2016 ROAR National is still scheduled to be held at Valkaria RC. As per Steve Mruk, ROAR President, no one individual can cancel, or move a National. Nationals are awarded by a committee vote, and needs a committee vote before any changes can be made,
The Valkaria RC Club, and Track are ready, willing, and able to put on this event. We are working diligenty to correct any miscommunications, or misinformation.
Prime Hobbies will still be our Team Powers Tire supplier. Ernest Provetti of Team Trinity will still be one of our proud sponsors. Phil Vertrees from Discount RC Stores is on board as a sponsor with Valkaria RC.
I have not been in contact with every other sponsor yet, but we will do our best to keep everyone informed. Please bear with us as we will keep you all up to date, as to any and all changes ASAP.
Joe DePinto
Valkaria RC
I will be glad to help you with this event. I have lots of experience in running races, the driver stand currently we use I originally built. Scott Meeks and myself ran a race program for a couple years for space coast hobbies, that is no longer in business. Peter Pepe was just starting out racing and it wasn't long he was showing interest in wanting to run the program himself. Scott and I were getting a little burned out at that time so we showed Peter how to run some races and let him take over the operations. Peter did a fine job of running races and promoting them also, fact he went on to become a great race director ability to make the track great for everyone. It's sad to see that he is moving on, but things change, in my opinion change is usually good, it allows you to refocus on what is really important and get back on track. The track is ready to hold the nationals event, there's no question about that. I'm offering my help to see that everyone has a great time and the track will be in top-notch condition for nationals event. We are brainstorming some ideas right now to make Valkaria raceway a better experience for every racer. Stay tuned more to come.

Last edited by KenCamp8877; 06-04-2016 at 03:23 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Superior Hobbies has confirmed they will be the on site Hobby Shop for the ROAR Nationals at Valkaria RC

Thank you Robbie!!!!!

Old 06-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Open Letter to The RC Community,

VRC knows and understands some might feel cautious about our abilities, and compelled to question us as we move forward. VRC has one of the top tracks in the country through hard work, dedication, and giving you, the Racer an enjoyable experience. We promote sportsmanship, good clean racing, and a family environment. You all can put your worries, and concerns aside, as we will give you a great track to run on, great food to eat, and most of all a National you will be talking about for years,

Sincerely,
Joe DePinto
Valkaria RC

Last edited by chiefj48; 06-17-2016 at 07:11 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Open Letter to The RC Community,

As I sit here looking back over the events of the last few days, I am deeply saddened and heart broken. I feel like I lost part of my family over miscommunications, that could have, and should have been resolved. I would like to publicly thank Pete & Heather Pepe, and their entire family for all there help, and guidance during the building of Valkaria RC. Pete, and family are the first family of RC Racing, and VRC. Things will be different without the Pepe family at the track. There is no doubt in my mind that VRC would not have come together as quickly as it did without them. Like all families, we fight, get angry, don't talk, and even stay mad at one another for long periods of time. Time heals all wounds, and I hope in time Pete and I will be able to patch things up, and join forces together again.

The entire Pepe family are, and will always be welcomed to Valkaria RC Raceway. I hope that they feel comfortable enough to come back before the Nationals, and are able to enjoy what they helped build, and put together.

Now on to the business at hand, Valkaria RC is as strong today as it was the day we started. The core group of members have jumped into action, and have started rebuilding. Most clubs/tracks might have closed, or collapsed, but VRC is not about one individual, no matter how big, or small. Some people have a greater impact then others, and some will be missed more than others, but the machine will keep running. VRC members, and the resources they contain are endless and deep rooted in the RC community. Rest assured VRC will be around for a long time, even after we are gone. VRC is about friends, family, and having fun!!

VRC knows and understands some might feel cautious about our abilities, and compelled to question us as we move forward. VRC has one of the top tracks in the country through hard work, dedication, and giving you, the Racer an enjoyable experience. We promote sportsmanship, good clean racing, and a family environment. You all can put your worries, and concerns aside, as we will give you a great track to run on, great food to eat, and most of all a National you will be talking about for years,

Sincerely,
Joe DePinto
Valkaria RC
Yay !
Old 06-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Tech Master

Valkaria RC is up and running!!!
Anyone not going to Superior for the FSEARA race.
Open practice tomorrow 10:00-4:00
Come on out and enjoy the day!!!
Old 06-16-2016, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

More info to follow......
Old 06-16-2016, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

Pancake breakfast Saturday 8-10:30
Track set up for Practice Saturday, n Sunday's BBQ, and Race with full prep, and timing.

Free Practice Day / Fathers day fun. Will be holding a free practice day full prep, timing and scoring. 6/19/2016 bring the family. Going to setup heats and mains like a normal club race but will be just about the fun. Will have a run what you brung class so all you off-road guys come out.

It's Fathers day you Deserve it Free racing Free Food, and BBQ, bring the family. Please comment if you can if you are coming just a little heads up so we have enough food.
Old 06-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Pancake breakfast Saturday 8-10:30
Track set up for Practice Saturday, n Sunday's BBQ, and Race with full prep, and timing.

Free Practice Day / Fathers day fun. Will be holding a free practice day full prep, timing and scoring. 6/19/2016 bring the family. Going to setup heats and mains like a normal club race but will be just about the fun. Will have a run what you brung class so all you off-road guys come out.

It's Fathers day you Deserve it Free racing Free Food, and BBQ, bring the family. Please comment if you can if you are coming just a little heads up so we have enough food.
I am there!!
Old 06-16-2016, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Whats up with the facebook page and the notice of the national cancellation.
Old 06-17-2016, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by greghalstead
Whats up with the facebook page and the notice of the national cancellation.
The new Facebook page "Valkaria RC Raceway" has been created and has all the official announcements.

https://www.facebook.com/ValkariaRcraceway/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1128...66162167910541

Due to the old page being shut down please disregard any and all communications from it.

Last edited by chiefj48; 06-17-2016 at 05:54 AM.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

Please support race number 3 of the Valkaria Village rumble at the Village Racway.....

Attached Thumbnails OFFICIAL VALKARIA RC RACEWAY ONROAD THREAD-image.jpg  

Last edited by chiefj48; 06-19-2016 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

Default Valkaria RC Raceway Scheduale

Race Dates and Schedule
Practice hrs 8am-4pm

June 25n26 ROAR National Practice Full Race prep, and timing

July 2 ROAR National Practice Full Race prep, and timing
July 9n10 Closed for VnV Rumble at Village Raceway
July 16n17 ROAR National Practice Full Race prep, and timing
July 23 ROAR National Practice Full Race prep, and timing
******July 24 ROAR National Warm Up Race*******

August 6 ROAR National Practice Full Race prep, and timing
******August 20 ROAR National Warm Up Race******
August 21 VnV Rumble at Valkaria RC Raceway
Aug 27n28 ROAR National Practice Full Race prep, and timing

Aug 29 thru
Sept 6 Closed to prep for ROAR National

Sept 7 ROAR National Practice Full Race prep, and timing
Sept 8-11 ROAR Nationals
Sept 25 Closed 4 FSEARA @ 386

Oct 16 Closed 4 FSEARA @ Village Raceway
Oct 22n23 Club Race

Nov 11-13 VTA Nationals
Nov 20 Closed 4 FSEARA @ Full Throttle Raceway

Last edited by chiefj48; 06-21-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Tech Master

Flyer for Valkaria RC

Attached Thumbnails OFFICIAL VALKARIA RC RACEWAY ONROAD THREAD-image.jpg  
Old 06-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Tech Master

50 sets of TP36R's just arrived for ROAR National practice this weekend....
See you at the Track tomorrow!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.