Wiki Posts
Search

Miami RC raceway NEW layout opening !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
Hey thanks for making me feel welcomed at your track tonight.... I had one of the most fun nights running my cars well worth the travel! Great bunch of guys....great track! Can't wait till next week.........

Thanks

Daryl.....

Shot out to Daniel....
Nice to meet you too. I'm glad you had a good time see you next week!! and thanks for helping G
Old 04-13-2012, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by giantoffire
Nice to meet you too. I'm glad you had a good time see you next week!! and thanks for helping G
I will be there thursday and if my skills get better on the table top ill come out on friday to race....

Hey the guy that was sitting next to us with the durangos whats his name on here?

Thanks

Daryl
Old 04-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

If i didn't live so far, is be there, track looks fun.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
I will be there thursday and if my skills get better on the table top ill come out on friday to race....

Hey the guy that was sitting next to us with the durangos whats his name on here?

Thanks

Daryl
Hi Daryl his name on rc tech is: dirtydan
Yes bro you should come to race next friday!!
lets have fun
Old 04-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JEFFs SC10
If i didn't live so far, is be there, track looks fun.
it is far from Orlando
Old 04-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by giantoffire
Hi Daryl his name on rc tech is: dirtydan
Yes bro you should come to race next friday!!
lets have fun
i will try my hardest! lol ill look him up!!

I got to get my steering alignments more straight so i can stop going off the track on the table top lol

Thanks

Daryl
Old 04-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

Whats the schedule this week (weather permitting)?
Old 04-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Default Timing system link

http://www.rctiming.com/download.shtml

hey check this out it might work.... see you tomorrow!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Track will be open if weather permitting!!!!! See you all tonight i will be updating thru the day !!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience at this track. I believe today was the first day of club racing and I wanted to check it out. Unfortunately I got out of work pretty late (9:00PM). I decided to go anyways and run the mains with my short course truck. After a 40 min drive from my job, I was glad to know I made it to run the Short Course B Main. Track looked nice, Good job to whoever worked on prepping it. Well I sign up and started last in the b. I ended up in 1st place for the bump up. Got my truck ready for the a main only to realize i was not in the race. I asked the track coordinator what was going on. He tells me I cannot race the A because there is a 6 year old kid that was there all day and he really wanted to run in the a main. So I was taken out because its not fair that I won because I just got there.

I was not asking to not include the 6 Year old in the race, but Why would you take me out?? This still doesn't make any sense to me?

Regardless of the matter: I will NEVER go to this track to Race and I will NEVER Spend a Single Cent at their Hobby Store again.

This Poor Administration is probably the reason why this track is never taken seriously.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Same reason I stopped going. No organization
Old 04-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well we have few people's that come to the track once complain and just talk SHIT and don't even pay for admission. This is just BS

This is a new track and still on processing of made things better but thanks to people like this they only think aboud themselves and don't give other people change.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

i tend to stay out of these things, but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. first the man drove 45 min to come race. started last in the B main and still took the win. he should have been bumped to the A reguardless if a person had been there all day. next he went to pay for admission and the money was thrown back at him and ended up on the floor. if some one did this to me after i had drive 45min to race i would be very upset because it show a lack of respect. you have to remember that the rc community is a very small and tight nit group, and going on here and bashing this guy saying that he talks shit and doesnt pay will lead to you losing a whole group of racers.
on another not there were some people in the A main that did not finish a single qualifier ended up 3rd in the a main. not sure how this has happend 2 club races in a row, but it needs to be addressed because this is also not correct. im not bashing you or the track, adn if anything it has come along way.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dirtydan
i tend to stay out of these things, but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. first the man drove 45 min to come race. started last in the B main and still took the win. he should have been bumped to the A reguardless if a person had been there all day. next he went to pay for admission and the money was thrown back at him and ended up on the floor. if some one did this to me after i had drive 45min to race i would be very upset because it show a lack of respect. you have to remember that the rc community is a very small and tight nit group, and going on here and bashing this guy saying that he talks shit and doesnt pay will lead to you losing a whole group of racers.
on another not there were some people in the A main that did not finish a single qualifier ended up 3rd in the a main. not sure how this has happend 2 club races in a row, but it needs to be addressed because this is also not correct. im not bashing you or the track, adn if anything it has come along way.
+1000 i agree totally, i have enjoyed the track on thursday nights very much and i would be upset to be let in to the class and not to be able to race. There is no excuse for that and no real reason for it... I was thinking about making the drive down there yesterday and would be just as upset as that gentleman, yes he could have voiced his frustrations and left out the last part, but your reply was way out of line...
Old 04-22-2012, 01:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ill start by saying that there are always three sides to every story. Also everyone has a right to their opinion. That being said, I must comend Miami RC Raceway for coming a long way with this track. They have put alot of work into this so that we can go out there and pay just $10 to use it all night. Im sure that they are not even breaking even on this track. In fact they are probably loosing money on it, however they decided to make this happen for all of us to enjoy great nights of racing with our friends and fellow RC enthusiasts. If you dont like the track policies simply dont come. This rc community is growing and the track is seeying more members every week. Since Ive only heard two sides of this story I wont coment on any particulars other than Im really happy with the track layout, they have been doing a good job with the races every other week, yes there are some things that need to be worked out however I strongly believe that we should all try to be a part of the SOLUTION not the problem. Lets help them make it better for US!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.