Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
what classes at hobby world jacksonville? >

what classes at hobby world jacksonville?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

what classes at hobby world jacksonville?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? what classes at hobby world jacksonville?

I am looking at getting into rc racing and would like to race here in jacksonville. I went to hobby world but they said they did not know what classes or when they would be racing. Was wondering If anyone on here has anything to do with the track and might be able to help. Would like to know so I could then determine what kind of car to buy.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jrxjr2
I am looking at getting into rc racing and would like to race here in jacksonville. I went to hobby world but they said they did not know what classes or when they would be racing. Was wondering If anyone on here has anything to do with the track and might be able to help. Would like to know so I could then determine what kind of car to buy.
Unfortunately the guys that work at both Hobby Worlds(Jax and OP) have no clue on what's going on in their back yard. The oval guys have been working on getting the track ready will be racing oval on Saturdays.

There is also a small group that runs on road on Sunday mornings but from what I hear its only 2-3 racers getting together before the store opens.

If you are interested in racing oval, come to the track and see what's going on.

Here's a link for Hobby World's oval side http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showth...40485&page=250
Old 02-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

There are a few more road course guys that might race on saturdays.