Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strickland on road racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Tech Regular

Wink

ok call me crazy...but this info has been on the strickland rc park web site for years now!!!!

http://www.stricklandrcpark.com/

look at the top of the page...you know where it says schedule...

on road racing the 4th sunday of every month...

call me crazy..but the 4th sunday of every month should (even for you guys) be easy to follow!!!!

BTW superior neither showed up to set up the track nor did they try to run a race!!! i did more track prep loading my boxes into the back of my car than they did!

also if you guys don't like the track...just tell bean..he won't waste his time and you guys won't catch hell from me!

I told kenny at superior in a very nice way that we wouldn't be back until he fixed the issues with the track! he than planned his saturdays accordingly!

be honest and save everyone involved alot of grief!

and it would allow me more track time on the dest damn slab of asphault in florida!

thank you drive thru!

and i hear superior is going to try again with us....not enough on-road entries these days!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Are you always this happy?
Old 04-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ASM
Chris Seeba in da house....what's up bruther!!
Dude! Its good to hear from ya! Are you and Ken still racing? I'm real close to buying a electric 1/8th scale off road buggy. Not to much on road racing going on here in Savannah. Man, I miss the days of racing with you guys always was fun!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BullFrog
Are you always this happy?
i had to pour water on my reel today!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Tech Champion

Maybe this will help with the water-
Old 04-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Regular

i didn't see you there bill? dog got the swine flu?
Old 04-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Tech Champion

Your right- I had LEGAL meeting scheduled for 9:00am-12:00. Otherwise I would have made the trip.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MOTHER FOCAR
ok call me crazy...but this info has been on the strickland rc park web site for years now!!!!

http://www.stricklandrcpark.com/

look at the top of the page...you know where it says schedule...

on road racing the 4th sunday of every month...

call me crazy..but the 4th sunday of every month should (even for you guys) be easy to follow!!!!

BTW superior neither showed up to set up the track nor did they try to run a race!!! i did more track prep loading my boxes into the back of my car than they did!

also if you guys don't like the track...just tell bean..he won't waste his time and you guys won't catch hell from me!

I told kenny at superior in a very nice way that we wouldn't be back until he fixed the issues with the track! he than planned his saturdays accordingly!

be honest and save everyone involved alot of grief!

and it would allow me more track time on the dest damn slab of asphault in florida!

thank you drive thru!

and i hear superior is going to try again with us....not enough on-road entries these days!

SO according to the site is this info about wednesday and sunday practice correct too?

Strickland Racing Notes and Information:
Race fee is $10.00 except for special events and series races.
Those fees will be announced at the time.
Practice times are each Wed at 6pm-9pm and Sundays at 3pm-7pm. Practice fees are: Wed-free and Sun-$5.00.
Oval and on-road races are promoted by MB Racing.
Off road races are promoted by East Coast RC Club.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
SO according to the site is this info about wednesday and sunday practice correct too?
i don't think they have raced every month this year either.

but all is going to change now that katfish is the new on-road racing police. he is going to let all of us know when and where racing is going to be since he is so concerned about what on-road is doing. let me be the first to thank crazy mother focar. whats next, davepull coming out of retirement to race on-road again too?!

"I told kenny at superior in a very nice way that we wouldn't be back until he fixed the issues with the track! he than planned his saturdays accordingly!".....a priceless katfish quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Tech Regular

it's an awesome track..and it's going to waste...i just want to know what the deal is so we can do more oval racing in the future...

bean has an email addy..shoot him an email if you have any schedule questions...he does post when there is a schedule change and he does try to stay on schedule..special races and or holidys sometime get in the way.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

I had planned on racing Sunday at Strickland and I also had planned on racing at Hobby World on Saturday. My plans changed after I sprained my ankle on Thursday. So there was no kind of racing for me except on tv. I would really like some type of on road racing at Strickland as KatF1sh said the track is awesome for oval and on road and is a waste if we don't use it fully. I don't know about how others feel, but maybe a touring race on Saturdays like the oval races..
Old 04-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I AGREE THAT THE TRACK IS GOING TO WASTE. I USED TO RUN NITRO AT STRICKLAND YEARS AGO AND THE TRACK WAS AWESOME , SUPER SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH A LITTLE BIT TIGHT WITH SOME OF THE LAYOUTS BUT DEFINATELY A NICE TRACK TO RUN ON .
Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

thanks guys...show BEAN the LOVE will ya?

talk it up with him..he want the 4th wekend to be on-road....he just needs a lil support is all..and it doesn't have to come from tampa either..just some local support would be great.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

any racing this sat
Old 04-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MOTHER FOCAR
thanks guys...show BEAN the LOVE will ya?

talk it up with him..he want the 4th wekend to be on-road....he just needs a lil support is all..and it doesn't have to come from tampa either..just some local support would be great.
Why don't you get a world gt car? That way you can always race on road and also race oval in the 13.5/1cell class. You know it will work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.