Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fort Myers Club Race April 26th

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 05:53 AM
Tech Adept

Unhappy SORRRY TO READ THIS

Is this for real Chris, why why why would you give up nitro you are getting to the top of your game and give up? DJ is right price wise to be competitive it almost the same. And why can you do both? the florida state series Nitro and Electric are never in the same weekend so it event better. Is this because you see me coming Fast?

Good luck, you got the summer to think about it right.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

He's just pullin a James.

Remember,, he is Jr. Foolz

Old 04-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Adept

Mark I think you are right. I feel like I've been foolz
Old 04-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If anyone needs BRYONS FUEL this weekend let me know at [email protected] see ya Sunday

Jim
Old 04-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LefebvreC
Dude it doesnt matter what you think. You only say batteries are for flashlights because butt licker drew says that. Plus electric is way cheaper and more relaxing. I will probably race the nationals and next years series but im looking for it to beneifit me.

Good luck Chris you will do well with whatever you run. And there is nothing wrong with electric it does seem to make most drivers better.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

all I heard hes getting rid of is a rolling chassis. Im sure he is going to hold on to his motors. so he can put them in the new car that Ralph sends him
Old 04-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D
batteries are for flashlights. I dont think jp make electric motors or batteries
Max does:
Copied from another web site: "Max Power, who are, until this point focussed on gas engines, have made their first tentative step into the electric market with some new BL motors that they are trialling here at the show to judge reactions. Massimo is a keen 1/12th scale racer in the winter months and so has tried his hand at this new type of power plant. Currently aiming at the modified class and those typical winds, if interest is good, we should expect to see a release during the summer."
Old 04-26-2009, 06:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SuperstarBG
all I heard hes getting rid of is a rolling chassis. Im sure he is going to hold on to his motors. so he can put them in the new car that Ralph sends him
Ralph Burch is sending him a car ????
Old 05-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Hey guys, my name is Chris and I recently moved to Fort Myers beach. I just graduated from the US Coast Guard boot camp and am stationed on the cutter Marlin. I have been into rc cars for over 10 years and I like to race electric touring cars. I was wondering about any LHS that may be in this area that would be close to Ft. Myers beach. Also I would like to know where you guys race and when. I would love to join you and do some racing. I hope to be all settled in and have all my stuff shipped and unpacked in the next few weeks. Anyway I look forward to start racing again soon I hope.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dont slow down
Hey guys, my name is Chris and I recently moved to Fort Myers beach. I just graduated from the US Coast Guard boot camp and am stationed on the cutter Marlin. I have been into rc cars for over 10 years and I like to race electric touring cars. I was wondering about any LHS that may be in this area that would be close to Ft. Myers beach. Also I would like to know where you guys race and when. I would love to join you and do some racing. I hope to be all settled in and have all my stuff shipped and unpacked in the next few weeks. Anyway I look forward to start racing again soon I hope.
There isn't much electric racing in the area, mostly nitro. We will have a club race coming up June 6th and 7th. We will have an electric class if we get at least 3 racers.

Ft Myers R/C Car Club
Lee Civic Ctr
11831 Bayshore Rd, Fort Myers, FL
http://www.winternats.com

http://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-...-schedule.html