FSEARA Race #3 at MDI/ Village - Nov 15/16

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FSEARA Race #3 at MDI/ Village - Nov 15/16

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

easy dave, you have pissed off most of the nitro morons already. now you want series points posted ? my god its only a week and a half after the 3rd race. give um some time. there still working on series points from after race 2.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gone Racin
Hello, Tim C or anyone else. can i ask why Master class dont get Manufacture points. Thanks Ron
Hey Ron, Izzy would be the person to ask about that. I honestly have no clue. He will be at Minnregg this coming weekend.
Originally Posted by dlarry
I may be wrong but the only standings I can see are Mod.
Your not wrong. That was my mistake. i thought i uploaded all the files. I am attaching it now.
Originally Posted by 427 COBRA
easy dave, you have pissed off most of the nitro morons already. now you want series points posted ? my god its only a week and a half after the 3rd race. give um some time. there still working on series points from after race 2.
Thanks for your unneeded comment. The points are updated after each race. Sorry if some of us have real jobs and a family.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Shop Owner

Default Points

Points Update.

Once again my apologies for not attahcing it yesterday.

Last edited by FTTim; 01-19-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:04 AM
Tech Regular

i thank you for the series points update, and YOUR comments too. small problem in 17.5 class, rob bowser is in there twice. once with CAPS, once without. again thanks for your time.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I have everything uploaded to the FSEARA site now, I appreciate everyone patience, things have been a little hectic with the holidays and all.
-
Anyways Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.
-
Don't forget to have your ROAR card ready for the first Race, membership can be purchased at the track.

Thanks
Dave
Old 11-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by 427 COBRA
i thank you for the series points update, and YOUR comments too. small problem in 17.5 class, rob bowser is in there twice. once with CAPS, once without. again thanks for your time.
Yes you are correct on that. The computer had him in their twice cause he was added at Strickland in all caps. I then had to go into the computer and combine the two records. The next points print out u see he will only be in there once. Sorry for the confusion. Rob is good but he didnt race two cars at the same time in the mains!!!