Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*OFFICIAL INFO* Kissimmee Permanent Track

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 06:21 PM
FTSPEEDWAY

*VERY IMPORTANT*
Sorry we made a misprint in the original post. Our first race is going to be September 28, 2003. We will race on the fourth Sunday of the month, as so not to interfere with our friends at Space Coast Hobbies or any other racetrack.

dgill: We do have a set of loaner transponders for our races.

Trcmadness: No problem Tony, just wanted to clear up all the misconceptions.

Skidmark: We have our hands full at the moment. A monster truck class is something we are looking at in the future.

Old 08-26-2003, 06:45 PM
Tech Rookie

who is in charge of the track? is it TRCMADNESS or is it FTSpeedway?
Old 08-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Since it appears he's not online...FTSPEEDWAY is the contact. Go to the top of this thread and read his original post.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:32 PM
FTSPEEDWAY

FTSPEEDWAY is short for Full Throttle Speedway, the name of the new track. Trcmadness is a friend of the track.

Old 08-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by FTSPEEDWAY
*VERY IMPORTANT*
Sorry we made a misprint in the original post. Our first race is going to be September 28, 2003. We will race on the fourth Sunday of the month, as so not to interfere with our friends at Space Coast Hobbies or any other racetrack.

dgill: We do have a set of loaner transponders for our races.

Trcmadness: No problem Tony, just wanted to clear up all the misconceptions.

Skidmark: We have our hands full at the moment. A monster truck class is something we are looking at in the future.
Damn, I don't think i'm going to be able to make it out there to the race due to the change of the date because the MDI trophy race is that weekend.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:59 PM
FTSPEEDWAY

Accord, sorry for the mistake. the 21st was the fourth week of the month, but only the third Sunday. We had already made arrangements with some of the other tracks to work out a schedule that would allow us racers to try and make as many races as possible. I hope you can make it up, but if not there is always October. Again sorry for the confusion and i really appreciate the contacts. Thank You

Old 08-26-2003, 08:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Can't wait.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

once the track is complete, is it gonna be an open track to practice anytime, or only open during certain days/hours

also will there be a charge for practice sessions?

and one last question, are there lights for night racing?

Thanks for all your help
Dennis
Old 08-27-2003, 09:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default re kissimee

sounds like a winner to me,the more we can race the better we get right .thats great you guys are working with the other hobby shops race schedules should make for an interesting race schedules.

possibly maybe a summer series in the works ???
Old 08-27-2003, 05:53 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Jorge, thanks for the response to my e-mail. I've already talked with several guys and we plan to be there on the 28th! We really appreciate the cooperation....don't forget to bring over flyers so that we can help promote and make anouncements about your race.

Thanks again,
Scott
Old 08-27-2003, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You can count me in and I am sure a bunch from PalmBay/Melbourne will come as more racing is good. I am really looking foward to adding a extra race a month in to my schedule.
Old 08-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Thumbs up info

count down has be gone
team xray team xs powers motor
Old 08-29-2003, 08:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

FTSPEEDWAY, have you contacted or has anyone contacted you about running 1/5 scale at your track? I will definetly come to the race if there is going to be a 1/5 scale class and enough people to race 1/5 scale, but if there isn't going to be any 1/5 scale then I don't want to make the 3 hour trip.

Please let me know as soon as possible, thanks.
Old 08-31-2003, 08:09 PM
FTSPEEDWAY

Ok here is a list of what we know so far about this months race on the 28th. First unfortunately we will not be running 1/5th scale in the first race. The 1/5th scale class is being postponed for 1 - 2 races. The classes we will run this month are:
1/8 4wd open
1/10 outlaw .15 (235 class)
1/10 nitro sedan expert
1/10 nitro sedan sportsman
1/10 nitro sedan 200mm
Touring stock Expert
Touring Stock
Touring Stock expert
Touring 19t rubber tires
Mini Cooper 27 turn

All classes will be run if the minimum of 5 racers per class is met. In some cases we will just combine classes if there is not enough to run seperately.

To answer the questions about the track concerning practices, costs, memberships, the answer is we just dont know yet. On the 28th the track will open at for practice early morning. To give everyone an equal chance to run practice they will be controlled.

We will keep you posted on any updates as they become available. Make sure you pass the word around to all racers to come out for a good fun day of racing.

Last edited by FTSPEEDWAY; 09-01-2003 at 10:34 PM.

Old 09-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Tech Rookie

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.