Wiki Posts
Search

New Indoor Carpet track in Jax FL

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ground-round
Jeff-
Listen to Potter...He's right. Count me in as a 1/12th scale that will be making the trip to J-ville once we get closer to carpet season.

P.S. Dave Pull...are you kidding me? Do you own stock in Paragon? Do they pay you to bash every other traction compound? You're from Florida so I figure you run carpet twice a year and you think you are the end-all-be-all source for what traction compounds work and how long it takes the traction to come up at a track?

ahhhhhh florida guys I love you guys you just don't get it.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BullFrog
You like Pargon smell so well open a can in your house or where you work. By the way your membership expired back on 12/8/05.

I do open cans up. I love it. oh yah thanks for the reminder on the ROAR membership i think I'll renew that "not" thanks agin though Bill keep up the hard work.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Tech Adept

Tim thanks for the advise and I am looking forward to you coming up.

Doug, your gona need that practice bro its going to be fun.

Dave, its people like you that bring down R/C, I took the oval out for two reasons one its hard to run both on road and oval on the same track at the same time, and second the guys that showed up and laughed at the oval that was in place at the time really pissed me off. You have a great place to go race oval which is hobby world so go there, we will build up the on raod classes in Jville and everyone will be happy.

As for our 4th of july race it was a great time, we had a blast and I am sooooo looking forward to it next year. Maybe when you get off your high horse you can come out and enjoy the fun as well.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

You guys are killing me. Dave P, You have to realize that paragon will never happen there. Oval Can happen there but not if you keep blasting the place. When me and you talked the other night I said I would talk to Jeff about a once a month oval race and you were fine with that. So please slack off on the negtivity and lets promote this . It put a damper on me as well becuase my kids race oval and that makes it hard for me to race there every week.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Doug D
Aaron, Jeff - Wait until the fall/winter months, I'm sure it will pick up. I plan on making my weekly trip come August.

Dave - Come on man, your trying to articulate your argument by comparing Jeff's track to a temporary track/event i.e. Birds'... . You have not even run on the track are you kidding me????

Doug. I am not going anywhere.

I have to go where the racing is, and I have came to the realization that until graduation it has to stay local. Same goes for my car lineup. This only has to continue for about 7 months, but I can only run one kind of car at a time.

I enjoy being on the drivers stand with my friends, and I am not getting to do this with the TC.

I know that everyone cant be out every week, and the track is new. I also know that I do have some really good friends who run TC, but I will wait for it to pick up.

As far as Jeff's attitude goes, I think you are really mistaken. He has opened his business and put in something in that Jacksonville has not seen in quite a while, all on his dime. That is common with the hobbyshop owner who adds the track to suppliment the store, but Jeff did it just so we had a place to run. I also feel that his "attitude" has been quite civil and accommodating to everyone who talks to him sensibly.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by davepull
missing the big fact that i run oval not road course kind of hard to run on it

Dave - I know that, your oval through and through! Why not try to help promote Jeff's new venue? Seriously man, every time you post on RCtech it is totally negative, your either whining and complaining about how the on-road crowd behaves, or a track not allowing Paragon, or the oval not being a race worthy shape (sorry), or busy typing Mr. Fraden nasty gram Private Messages...this is suppose to be about having fun man, and this is the ONLY carpet track open in Florida!

Originally Posted by davepull
you know me and alot of other people were planning on spending alot of time there running on your track but oh well guess not. our money is no good to you. and you know what with an attitude like that I wouldn't give it to you anyway.
focar yah right
You could not be serious...
Old 07-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jkeeton

Dave, its people like you that bring down R/C, I took the oval out for two reasons one its hard to run both on road and oval on the same track at the same time, and second the guys that showed up and laughed at the oval that was in place at the time really pissed me off. You have a great place to go race oval which is hobby world so go there, we will build up the on raod classes in Jville and everyone will be happy.
Jeff people who live in glass house shouldn't throw rocks!!!!!!!! want to run some off road????

Doug this single post sums it up Oval isn't wanted at Jeffs.

and Doug yes I am serious.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Tech Master

Hey Jeff do you have any cans left of traction sauce? Let me know. I am planning on stopping by on Wednesday with the 1/12. Hopefully I'll get it setup in time for Saturday.....
Old 07-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Dave you lost me on that one bro!! what does running off road have anything to do with what we are talking about??

Eugene, I have lots of it I wont be here Wednesday night but the track will be open for practice I am off to the Nitro off road nats and will be back home Sunday.

We will be racing this Saturday night if anyone wants to come out and have some fun.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hey guys,i just wanted to let you know that i havent forgot about coming up to run at your track.some things came up that put off the trip but i will be coming up.i would like to put together a bunch of guys to go up so we have a killer turnout.it would be cool for everyone who is making the road trip to all get together on this and all go on the same weekend to make it a kick ass weekend of racing.let me know if anyone is interested in putting this together.i look forward to coming up.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

Hey Jason. We would love to have you guys up. It should be a great time.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:22 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Jason, thanks bro we are planning a test and tune for late august so you guys can get ready for vegas. I will have more info up tonight but keep that in mind.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Oh this was just too good

Hey Dave I think it is one size fits all.
Attached Thumbnails New Indoor Carpet track in Jax FL-65672398v4_150x150_f.jpg  
Old 07-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Tech Master

before Retaliation starts. It's all fun.
Attached Thumbnails New Indoor Carpet track in Jax FL-32364428_150x150_f.jpg  
Old 07-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

LOL Aaron whatever you do don't put that on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that will be a very scary thing!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.