R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   NEW XRAY T2 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/92162-new-xray-t2.html)

protocol_droid 11-30-2005 08:58 PM

Well, I've upgraded from an evo2 to an Fk05. It's in the mail and should be here tomorrow.....and now this. Beautiful stuff though.

Speedo 11-30-2005 08:58 PM

Looking at the specs it appears they have changed the shocks a bit *applause*

mtc3od 11-30-2005 08:58 PM

The shocks are shortened. That is it I believe.

kewdawg 11-30-2005 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by bosfan
if you go back a few posts that was jason's comment :sneaky:

So why did you include it in your post? Hey, shouldn't you be researching the origins of man, right now. :rolleyes: :p :D

ALL APPROVED 11-30-2005 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Speedo

I am so incredibly dissapointed that they didn't design new shocks, but who knows, maybe they did and it just isn't obvious.

Josh

they are new ..there shorten.... look on x-rays web site...

ALL APPROVED 11-30-2005 09:03 PM

dang you guys are fast at posting.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

kewdawg 11-30-2005 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by ALL APPROVED
they are new ..there shorten.... look on x-rays web site...

Shorter is not new - its CHANGED. :rolleyes:

bosfan 11-30-2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by kewdawg
So why did you include it in your post? Hey, shouldn't you be researching the origins of man, right now. :rolleyes: :p :D

HEY don't try to change the subject

ALL APPROVED 11-30-2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by kewdawg
Shorter is not new - its CHANGED. :rolleyes:

ok how about different sort of and maybe the same but different :lol:

Bob-Stormer 11-30-2005 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Speedo
Bob - is Stormer's is pre-order confirmation requested before the purchase is charged, or is it charged as soon as the kits arrive?

The item(s) is/are charged as soon as the kits are boxed and shipped out to the consumer, not before. Nothing is charged or authorized ahead of time. If you need to cancel an order, you can do so at any time right up until it ships. Can't "not ship" something that has already shipped. :p

Also, your account is "live" and can be accessed on-line, so you can check the progress of your order. Additionally, you can have the site email you when an item comes into stock (and that goes for any out of stock item on the site) It's a one time mail, and email addresses from stock updates are not saved, so there is no spamming to worry about. That way, if you like, you will be alerted to the delivery of any item, the absolute nano-second the inventory hits the door. No need to check everyday. You know when we know. :nod:

Hope that answers your question.

Good racing to all,
-Bob

kewdawg 11-30-2005 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by bosfan
HEY don't try to change the subject

I'm not changing the subject. Its just, that, owners of an Xray touring car can't post here until they actually DRIVE the car. :p

kewdawg 11-30-2005 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by ALL APPROVED
ok how about different sort of and maybe the same but different :lol:

Yeah that sounds more like it. :lol: :nod:

Soviet 11-30-2005 09:27 PM

That is wothout a doubt one of the most wonderfully designed RC cars I've ever seen in my life. It's simply a work of art...

As far as the photos, I'm quite sure that this was an "engineered leak" to build up buzz. Totally intentional. You simply don't pay a photographer thousands to make such a nice set for your new product and then "accidentally" post in in a public website.

XRay wants the buzz and wants to sell cars. While there's nothing wrong with that, don't believe for one minute that this was accidental. ;) :cool:

ChrisP 11-30-2005 09:30 PM

Feel that Soviet....

it's the dark side trying to draw you back in.... :deathstar :sneaky: :deathstar

SpeedTech 11-30-2005 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by tarheelquality
I just made my preorder and have to give kudos to Steve, I accidently put in 2 orders and sent an email asking to have 1 canceled and at this time of night figured it would be tomorrow before I heard back, instead I had an email from Steve within minutes saying no problem it would be taken care of. This is the first thing I have ordered from Speedtech but wont be the last.
Thanks Steve

Tom

Hi Tom,

No problem, thank you for the support :nod:

Steve Wang