Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree395Likes

Team Associated TC7 & TC7.1 Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2023, 08:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

7.2 w/ aluminum chassis and a ton of parts will be listed soon as I figure out how to post pictures again

car is mint with hardly any run on it slider with enough parts including the good drives and diff rebuilds
Old 11-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Manu DM
Hi, I bought a used TC7.1, in good shape except for one steering block. When putting the bearings in, then the CVD does not turn smoothly. Tried other bearings and another CVD, same problem so there seems to be a misalignment between the bearing grooves, maybe from a crash ?

Anyway, steering blocks seem not available anywhere anymore, so would some user here want to sell a spare pair to me ?

I have the option to try and 3dprint some, but it might be difficult to make them strong enough as they are exposed parts.

Thanks
Does your car have "DCV" driveshafts in the front? If so, you need a 5x10x3mm bearing for the inner side of the steering block. The outer bearing is 5x10x4mm.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Anyone have any Mid Motor conversion kit parts around for a TC7.2? I bought Distored's roller he posted above and plan to join you all in keeping the flag flying.

Thank you.