Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Nice videos Torg. Glad I was not caught "in action" on the "kink cam".

Panda
Old 05-24-2015, 04:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Old 05-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Tech Regular

go to liverc

click results

it's all there... Has been all weekend long...
Old 05-24-2015, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by torg
go to liverc

click results

Their mobile site isn't that good, or like the regular desktop site if for that of results and such, so if some are trying to use mobile site side, they could be having issues looking up the results they may be looking for. I have that issue when I use my iPad for that.

I hope a few of the people I know of that went down had a good time. Pics looked pretty good
Old 05-24-2015, 10:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Nothing beats watching a event of this magnitude in person. However it is not easy to just show up for many. If I do not like the coverage, I won't watch but I'd also not publicly insult the efforts. I was there and saw all the work put into covering the event. After seeing what goes on I have praise for those that do what they do trying to broadcast this great event.

I'd like to thank Scotty Ernst Productions, Tamiya America, Team Associated, and all sponsors involved for such a great event. My daughter and I would also like to thank everyone that gave us there items (tires, shop towels, motor spray, pit board, and 1 run lipo packs) because it isn't allowed on the plane or they just choose to not carry back home. The RV is loaded with extras.

I also want to thank all the SoCal locals pitting around us for all the help. You guys know who you are!

Congrats to all winners in all classes. A real treat to watch the best of the best in action. Thanks guys.

Safe travels everyone and rest well. Good night all.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks to all at liverc.com and redrc.net for the coverage! It was great to watch and follow this awesome event online. Also thanks to all the people that made this event possible and I sincerely hope you will do it again next year. I really really want to race at this track!

- Emil
Old 05-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by torg
go to liverc

click results

But it hasn't been there all weekend long for everyone. I could get no heat sheets and the only results I could see were invitational and I'm not sure those were up to date. The results started showing up somewhere mid-second round of mains. TQ list was garbage and there were no cumulative points for invitational. I don't think there's a need for name calling, but the scoring was not functioning well and if you are a paying member of the website I think its ok to voice your displeasure.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikel33
But it hasn't been there all weekend long for everyone. I could get no heat sheets and the only results I could see were invitational and I'm not sure those were up to date. The results started showing up somewhere mid-second round of mains. TQ list was garbage and there were no cumulative points for invitational. I don't think there's a need for name calling, but the scoring was not functioning well and if you are a paying member of the website I think its ok to voice your displeasure.
Used LiveRC all week on my iphone to check results, heat listings, etc
Pretty handy to walk back to your pit table after marshaling, and find your results are already posted up

Thanks to all who put this Monstrous effort together

The RROC is something you have to see Live at least once in a lifetime
Old 05-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedBullFiXX
Used LiveRC all week on my iphone to check results, heat listings, etc
Pretty handy to walk back to your pit table after marshaling, and find your results are already posted up

Thanks to all who put this Monstrous effort together

The RROC is something you have to see Live at least once in a lifetime
I was doing the same all weekend with my I-phone in the pits also and down the street at the Dairy Queen to keep track what race was up and how my other friends where doing while enjoying a Blizzard. Where else in the US do you get to see so many Top US and International drivers and World Champions race each other besides the Worlds ? Hope the Reedy Race can live on for many years so the next generation of RC racers can enjoy being a part of this great event.

Panda
Old 05-25-2015, 12:49 PM
Tech Master

Let the BS go people. Wish I could've raced this one. How were the open mains? I know the results, but how was the racing? Clean or dirty?
Old 05-25-2015, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
Let the BS go people. Wish I could've raced this one. How were the open mains? I know the results, but how was the racing? Clean or dirty?

The open mod mains were fun to watch with Felix Law and Randy caster putting on a great show
Old 05-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
Your lines though the Keyhole and the Kink are superior old man....

Would have liked to put a motor in a car for you if you would have had the time to make it happen...

Art
Old 05-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

This was my first on road race and it was so much fun. I can't wait to learn more and get better. I'll definitely try to make this race again
Old 05-25-2015, 04:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Thumbs up

The racing was awesome to participate in, and to watch from the sidelines

BIG Shout out to Christian Lopez, for the MasterClass he put on in 17.5
Old 05-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

I finally was able to make the trip to the Reedy Race this year and all i can say is WOW! Scotty runs the program well and everything ran smoothly. I had a blast, the Kink did not get me. Driving the track is one thing, but driving it fast is another! C. Lopez just dominated in 17.5 for sure! I was in the C main and wished i could have been faster but it didn't happen....There are a lot of great drivers out there for sure. You guys in California have a great facility there and hear there a few more to race at. Thank you for a great time....hope to sometime make it back!

Ronnie Pena

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.