Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shaft drive TC... Why so few...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jerry P
I'm not sure what part of the world you are in. I'm guessing the US. If that is the case www.awesomatixusa.com sends stuff via priority mail which gets just about everywhere in the lower 48 in 3 days. He also has a very large inventory of parts so no 6 week wait there.
You're in a small club if you think the US is a "marginal market".

Intersting points there about the AMTX tunability, wtcc.

I guess most of us don't change tracks that often. Consider yourself blessed in Europe with so many tracks within a driving distance that where I am wouldn't even take you out of your metro area.

As for the comment about the rules, what can I say? Rules change, for it is us who make them. Remember brushless?

It is the future. We just have to catch up.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I ordered all my A700 parts directly from Oleg, without paypal or a credit card, and it took less than a week to get to my front door.... The Awesomatix guys are on point....
Originally Posted by Jerry P
I'm not sure what part of the world you are in. I'm guessing the US. If that is the case www.awesomatixusa.com sends stuff via priority mail which gets just about everywhere in the lower 48 in 3 days. He also has a very large inventory of parts so no 6 week wait there.