Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need to make a decsion!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 08:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

hey adrian m whats this about a new shumacher, it better not be the Mi3 coz i just bought the Mi2
Old 08-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I would get the RDX,Or the "new" TC4 FT.I'm not sure how well the RDX runs on asphalt but for carpet its the best car i have driven!I do own alot of TC's and I own a track as well.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kid TT-01
hey adrian m whats this about a new shumacher, it better not be the Mi3 coz i just bought the Mi2
I think it is because if you look on the Schui site there has been alot of talk of the MI3 on there (as in the forums) so i think it will be m8
Old 08-15-2005, 06:40 AM
Tech Lord

Who cares what they call it..Belt clone # 3,You still wont be able to get parts for it(unless you order online)1 or 2 guys at your local track "might" have one.I did try one(Mi2),It works no better than any other TC,To get it to work on carpet you have to spend a ton of $$$$..If I was you I would not get a Schuie..no matter how great they try to tell you it is..
Old 08-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xxxkat
Who cares what they call it..Belt clone # 3,You still wont be able to get parts for it(unless you order online)1 or 2 guys at your local track "might" have one.I did try one(Mi2),It works no better than any other TC,To get it to work on carpet you have to spend a ton of $$$$..If I was you I would not get a Schuie..no matter how great they try to tell you it is..
You keep saying how expensive it is to get it to work on carpet but we have run a box stock car and won with it time and time again. What parts are you talking about that are so expensive? Owning a track is nice too but it doesn't make a person Matt Francis!!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by xxxkat
I disagree with most things you have said, thats really not ture i can can parts in nearly HS i go 2 for Schuie parts and you wouldnt have to spend $$ to make it work. A basic Mi2 out of the box is one of he fastes cars at are club?!?
Old 08-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

mission
see you have made a wise choice (rdx)
Old 08-15-2005, 12:28 PM
Tech Adept

Yep should be coming in the post soon, i hope
Old 08-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

i have my stickers done by jimmy @00ple
just asked for another load, think i`ll get him to do my shirts (if he is up for it)
Old 08-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Tech Master

i know jimmy in person...and we was talking about shirts.

thing is he needs to do an upfront payment so the company can produce the shirts...so he has to basically buy them, then sell them on...rather than people buy them to order.

so you would basically need to commit to buy say 10 shirts or something before he could start getting them.

you may aswell ask him about it...as he might be able to do something for you.

also, please can you PM me with what batts you have in stock and with prices
Old 08-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Tech Lord

..Well..It's allways fun to get Clint going.. The Mi2 does need a few things,CVD's that hold up,most of the carpet set ups i have seen use tamiya shocks,different shock towers,different chassis,Some "guys" i know told me Mo is running a BMI chassis,I have really only had s few problems with my Mi2..other than it ran good once.. I have never said i was a "great" driver,And on top of this the RDX I drove worked great and I did put a "racer"(who won at Ripon in the 19 wind class)a lap down so i dont think im that slow either..sorta half fasst..
Old 08-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kid TT-01
Its not an Mi3...
Old 08-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I guess no one reported that Mo was running a box stock car WITH SCHUIE shocks on the car at the begining of last year or that Dujuan is still running his stock shocks and stock towers and boy was he fast on the rug. It's all personal preference but when the smoke clears ands people really ask what's needed performance wise for the car we'll be around to answer questions.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:50 PM
Tech Lord

I guess the Mi2 never did fit me or the way I want a car to work.Their is no one other than myself that has an Mi2 it this area so It gets no support from from any of the local shops(not that i have anything to do with that,1 car in the area = no support).On top of that a few racers that were interested saw the trouble i have had in getting parts and bought other cars,try to sell a used Mi2.. good luck..It will be even harder with a new car coming out in sept.I dont really have any problems with the Mi2 or Schumacher,I'm just giving STLNLST a ribbing..all in fun..