Search

Vintage Matt Francis XXX-S Losi

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default XXXS available ?

Originally Posted by cdlowe30907
I've got several (3-4) of these cars for sale currently. I love the way the center belt drives. I'm just trying to thin out my fleet. I've got a total of 7 or 8 cars and probably enough parts to build 2 more.
Let me know if interested.
Thanks
Do you have any graphite chassis cars ? Trinity or Dynamite red alloy parts ??? I could be interested !
Old 02-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Exclamation

For you guys getting these cars going again,don't get too hung up on the graphite chassis if you're going to run outdoors. The regular "stifizel" chassis actually works better and for set up tips read here http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...n-mod-etc.html
Old 02-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I agree with Skater. having done all my racing on asphalt I can honestly say the graphite chassis and suspension parts are not the best choice for most racers. If you're on carpet and racing VTA or USGT, don't overlook the stiffy(stifizel) chassis. If you're on carpet and running any faster class (unlikely but GOOD ON YA if you are) then the graphite is a definite option.
The thread Skater provided a link to is one of the best. John really knows his stuff and backs it up with a whopper load of tech.
There's also another thread that might help. http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...k-classes.html