R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: http://www.saxoracing.com/
Posts: 37
Post GT-500

Teamsaxo is proud to release GT-500,Teamsaxo GT-500 and GT-500W belong to the same series ,the difference between each other are width and tyre,the width of GT-500 is 190mm ,tyre is rubber tyre , the width of GT-500W is 200mm,tyre is foam tyre.the other parts are the same.
Attached Thumbnails
GT-500-gt-500.jpg   GT-500-gt-500-1-.jpg   GT-500-gt-500-2-.jpg  
rc-tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:23 AM   #2
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: China
Posts: 303
Send a message via ICQ to VPPRO Send a message via Skype™ to VPPRO
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc-tyre View Post
Teamsaxo is proud to release GT-500,Teamsaxo GT-500 and GT-500W belong to the same series ,the difference between each other are width and tyre,the width of GT-500 is 190mm ,tyre is rubber tyre , the width of GT-500W is 200mm,tyre is foam tyre.the other parts are the same.
I am interested in your product,And the picture is very fun in my opinion
VPPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:24 AM   #3
Tech Master
 
heretic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: europe
Posts: 1,103
Default

Nice. I've always loved the F103gt concept of pan car with TC rubber tires.
__________________
I love wedge bodies. I love dish wheels.
heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:32 AM   #4
Tech Elite
 
jlfx car audio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: jackson,tn
Posts: 3,362
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

This would be great in vta/Usgt if it was legal
__________________
Justin & Matt Lyons
Awesomatix USA, EA motorsports, Sanwa, Protoform, Avid, Gravity Rc , TSR!
a800s sanwa m12s
jlfx car audio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #5
Tech Elite
 
valk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,025
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to valk Send a message via AIM to valk Send a message via MSN to valk
Default

That would be legal in our gt class in canada. Is there any way to adjust rear toe or is it perm zero?
If price was right id consider running it at wcics
How about a axle conversion kit for other pan cars?
__________________
My stuff
| Team Associated - Reedy - Reflex Racing/RSD - ProAMPS RC |
My RC
www.irocc.ca - www.wcics.ca - www.vrcworld.com - http://proampsrc.com/ - www.teamassociated.com
valk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
Tech Master
 
jag88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,075
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I like the idea but was just wondering, hasn't this been done before ?
Didn't Associated have a rubber tired pan car at one time ?
jag88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #7
Tech Regular
 
Colbynobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 408
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

This might seem ridiculous, but could one try to modify the rear to accept a slick, 1:10 buggy rear tire to potentially handle more power? Or would that cause enough of a change to the geometry that it would be very difficult to drive? Maybe ride height could be kept more consistent by running slick, buggy tires in the front as well?

Colbynobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #8
Suspended
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 10
Default

Congratulations, that's beautiful
__________________
http://www.timesharescam.com/
emabrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
Tech Master
 
heretic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: europe
Posts: 1,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbynobo View Post
This might seem ridiculous, but could one try to modify the rear to accept a slick, 1:10 buggy rear tire to potentially handle more power? Or would that cause enough of a change to the geometry that it would be very difficult to drive? Maybe ride height could be kept more consistent by running slick, buggy tires in the front as well?
I think the tire would need to be low profile and belted for serious on road use.

Moreover, more width = less pressure, not sure that would be a good thing in this situation. Or maybe it would, no idea about that TBH, just thinking out loud. But 100% with you on the ride height and rollout thing, one less thing to worry about.

Anyway one of the things I like is precisely that this kind or car uses TC tires which are premount 95% of the time.

One day I'll find the guts (and the time) to run my F103GT in my local series, they're pretty loose about what chassis you run. Should be fun. I've always thought it would be a great car to teach myself some throttle control.
__________________
I love wedge bodies. I love dish wheels.
heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:02 PM   #10
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: http://www.saxoracing.com/
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic View Post
Nice. I've always loved the F103gt concept of pan car with TC rubber tires.
thank you for your comment,could you please to tell me your mailbox? we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
my mailbox is [email protected]

Best wishes
Frank
rc-tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: http://www.saxoracing.com/
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valk View Post
That would be legal in our gt class in canada. Is there any way to adjust rear toe or is it perm zero?
If price was right id consider running it at wcics
How about a axle conversion kit for other pan cars?
thank you for your comment,could you please to tell me your mailbox?details we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
my mailbox is [email protected]

Best wishes
Frank
rc-tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #12
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: http://www.saxoracing.com/
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emabrown View Post
Congratulations, that's beautiful
Thank you very much, more details,please load website:www.saxoracing.com
rc-tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: http://www.saxoracing.com/
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic View Post
I think the tire would need to be low profile and belted for serious on road use.

Moreover, more width = less pressure, not sure that would be a good thing in this situation. Or maybe it would, no idea about that TBH, just thinking out loud. But 100% with you on the ride height and rollout thing, one less thing to worry about.

Anyway one of the things I like is precisely that this kind or car uses TC tires which are premount 95% of the time.

One day I'll find the guts (and the time) to run my F103GT in my local series, they're pretty loose about what chassis you run. Should be fun. I've always thought it would be a great car to teach myself some throttle control.
thank you for your professional ccomment,could you please to tell me your mailbox?we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
my mailbox is [email protected]
rc-tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #14
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: http://www.saxoracing.com/
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valk View Post
That would be legal in our gt class in canada. Is there any way to adjust rear toe or is it perm zero?
If price was right id consider running it at wcics
How about a axle conversion kit for other pan cars?
thank you for your comment,could you please to tell me your mailbox?details we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
my mailbox is [email protected]
rc-tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #15
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: http://www.saxoracing.com/
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfx car audio View Post
This would be great in vta/Usgt if it was legal
thank you for your comment,could you please to tell me your mailbox?details we can communicate by email,we also have more new products,
my mailbox is [email protected]
rc-tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:43 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net