Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2013 U.S. INDOOR CHAMPS, CLEVELAND, OH NOVEMBER 29TH - DECEMBER 1ST. >

2013 U.S. INDOOR CHAMPS, CLEVELAND, OH NOVEMBER 29TH - DECEMBER 1ST.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 U.S. INDOOR CHAMPS, CLEVELAND, OH NOVEMBER 29TH - DECEMBER 1ST.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (60%+)

Whats going on with WGT and TC!
Old 12-01-2013, 07:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nice. Flier stated Mains 10am-1pm. Guess no reason to head over to cheer on my stock TC buddies since they're already done.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Results? Anybody?
Old 12-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Tech Addict

Canadians Keven Herbert and Andrew Hardman finish 1, 2 in Mod TC.

Canadian Keven Herbert takes Mod 12th

Canadian Rob Brandow takes VTA. Rob runs at Lou's Speedway.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

results are also on liverc, at least they were earlier
Old 12-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Thanks, I'll go there and check.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oceanhighz
results are also on liverc, at least they were earlier
Wish the videos were showing up correctly or in the correct speed. Not sure what happened with them, but most of the 6min races are so fast they are done in like 4 min 30 seconds. Makes the slow classes look like mod foam!
Old 12-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

yea, the videos seemed to be in fast mode.... not sure what that was about, but at least they showed instead of not having coverage
Old 12-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Tech Regular

Default Holy cow....

Where to begin? First congrats to all the winners. The competition was insane, and top drivers from all over came out to play. Hopefully one day I will be a contender and not a speed bump.

It is always great seeing friends I only get to see a few times a year, and even better making new friends. I would like to thank my old and new friends for their help, tips, advice, and spare parts this weekend. I thought my weekend ended twice Saturday and people stepped up, one giving away the only spare they had, and the other opening a brand new kit for my part. That's just awesome, and we are lucky to have people like that in this hobby, sport, whatever you want to call it. I started to type out specific people and the list is way too long. So if your name was on the entry list, thank you!

Ken, John, and Sean did a great job on this event. Many were wondering how it would be and there was talk of people thinking it may not happen. Let me say last year was my first champs and I really didn't know what to expect. With all due respect to Ian & Joe, this year seemed to go a lot smoother. There was a major track repair done in a timely manner, and misc other issues that were addressed and corrected if they felt it needed to be. There were issues with missed laps and radio hits by some, but I don't think they, or anybody else could have seen that or prevented it. I am looking forward to next years event.

Thanks to those that helped with the track build, NORCAR for the hobby shop support, and all the other behind the scenes people.

Of course an event like this couldn't have happened without the help from sponsors. So a very big thank you to them as well.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Awesome, simply Awesome event! Great job guys! All that helped make this happen, thank you. Mr. Peoples, Mr. Bushnell, Mr. Miller, The gate crew, the beaver crew, and so on….Thanks for a wonderful race, and a great weekend. I cannot wait for next year! Everything was smooth a silk, and any issues were handled quickly and quietly. Great time in the pits, great time on the track super job guys!
Congrats to all the winners, Congrats to everyone who even sniffed an A main spot, as once again it seems to be “getting tighter” at the top! Lots of talent at this race can’t wait for next year! Let’s get that setup so I can get my room!
Old 12-02-2013, 05:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Pictures I shot at The Champs are on our FB page NORCAR R/C Racing at The Gate.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Cleveland Grand Slam

It was a great race, ran very well and was alot of fun. Me and my son met alot of great guys and had alot of support from other people. We cant wait for next year.

I would like to thank the guys from Team Associated Joe Trandell and Kevin Hebert and Ken Pepe for helping with set up issues and teaching us a trick or two about setups.. Thanks

Thanks to everyone who put on this event it was great and alot of fun.

Thanks Chris and Curtis Corven
Old 12-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Great race guys ! My son and I had a blast ! Layout was fun , surface was right , tracting was right , turnout was right ! We would like to thank Dirla for the ability to prepair for this race and putting up with the same camberlink questions all weekend . lol also TQ wire for for booking me up with the proper charger wires .
Anyone got footage of the C main or tc17.5 I didn't get to watch Matt race since I was in the race also . maby next yr i will not have that problem cause im sure i will still be in the C . lol
Old 12-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hats off to Sean, Ken, John, the people at NORCAR and everyone else involved in putting together this event. There is quite a lot of work and personal sacrifice made by race organizers that often goes unrecognized. So THANK YOU everyone for keeping this event and tradition alive and WELL.

For anyone who didn't attend, this really was a great event. Competition was top notch, the track was awesome, the program ran smoothly, and the hotel/facility is accommodating and comfortable.

Mark your calenders for next year guys - You won't want to miss this one.

Old 12-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Tech Addict

What a great event, my pants off to John, Ken, and Sean. Great job to you
guys. And to also everyone else behing the scenes too-- Job well done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.